• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Antvasima Arc called me a goober ban him!!!!

theyluvv_kali-crying.gif

Never thought i'd see the day where i look like the least toxic bleach goon Momma Raven gotta teach y'all how to do better. It starts by accepting Byakuya as your lord and savior

I get that, but thats different than erasing something from existence. Lee is a product of his imagination and gremmy himself says he cant imagine his future anymore which means he was likely actively doing it. This would be a whole lot different if Gremmy didn't have to maintain his existence and we know gremmy does need to actively imagine things. Lee is reality, but a reality only maintained as long as Gremmy keeps him in his imagination. This is entirely different than erasing kenpachi from the getgo. Someone not part of his imagination/creation. Wouldnt it be a better look if he did it to people not part of his imagination? Why kill 2 captains and not EE them? Idk im not buying it personally but if y'all do y'all can it just my opinion. Its a bad look if the only thing you erase is something u made
Luckily, the Sigma Shaz broke free from Gremmy, because he's a sigma

Weren't u banned for half a decade for toxicity?
Most of it were for Naruto members iirc. Naruto vs bleach was a gang war back then. We would always try to downgrade the other verse. Not anymore it seems. I also said some not so nice things to staff members. But yea thats the gist of it. I can't really get involved in drama anymore i'll get re permabanned. I have gotten better regarding my anger issues but im kinda on a leash as well
RVRed for hoeing out for Byakuya
lmfao

Last edited:
Maybe i also got in trouble for wanking the almighty i would always say he can do anything in future he wants and negate all abilities like he did with ichibei's bankai but the mods werent having it

Literally what he does.

when the character's ability is so broken they have no way around it they love to hit the red hot nlf button. It solves all problems

But.... isn't that his whole ability?
From what i remember based on arguments, "he cant do anything he cant do himself." So if goku was 3-A he cant kill goku in the future. My arguments were basically Yhwach can kill anybody in future because he writes it.

And he auto negates abilities he has seen in future as when ichibei said it didnt matter if he could see the future because he was still covered in darkness and Yhwach negated it because he said anything he sees becomes useless/powerless.

Those were basically how i saw the almighty and ppl called me a wanker and it was used in rule violation reports so

Back