• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

temp6.jpg

Idk i feel diablo 4 is unjustly hated too. I think its a blizzard thing. Overwatch 2 and diablo 4 are treated as the worst games ever made but they are anything but that. Its just anything blizzard is gunna get slammed into the dirt both games are review bombed

@LordTracer I did worse. On smite i spent 100$ trying to get one skin

Diablo is better than OW2. That game is just dookie

I feel like a father watching his children hoe out and/or get involved in drugs
Should’ve set a better example then. Bro is the same kind of parent to hear someone in the Bleach thread is being ransomed and pays the kidnapper double to keep them for another week.
Her only fans is her getting piped by someone in byakuya cosplay
Reio … how did you know this shit off rip?

Back