• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Hiramatsu saying that the end of the 2nd core will be quite exciting and says its one of the Big Highlights.
Also Hiramatsu has started production on Cour 3.
Says he is writing a lot of scenarios that dont go well but says he will do his best to make people enjoy it, and by no means is that a bad thing bcs he is having fun.

murata: from 3rd core onwards we will draw original elements that everyone can enjoy while using the original work as a base and with the help of Mr. Kubo.

where-is-this-from-i-cant-find-anything-on-him-v0-3vmnagb9ky891.png

Hiramatsu saying that the end of the 2nd core will be quite exciting and says its one of the Big Highlights.
Also Hiramatsu has started production on Cour 3.
Says he is writing a lot of scenarios that dont go well but says he will do his best to make people enjoy it, and by no means is that a bad thing bcs he is having fun.

murata: from 3rd core onwards we will draw original elements that everyone can enjoy while using the original work as a base and with the help of Mr. Kubo.
source ?

So more new scenes?
Yes. I stated months ago, that the final battle will not be in Soul Society. Cour 4 will take place in the World of the Living with Yhwach’s invasion. That was cut short in the manga with Jugram destroying the gates of the sun.

Lol but you where wrong about uryu killing bg9,in the next episode hashwalth kills them both like in them manga
I was told Uryu killed them. I said that. Your source says Uryu is there alongside Jugram when they are killed. Let’s wait and see. :)

Back