• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Bazz doesn’t scale to Shikai Yama, he downscales massively
There's no information on what he used. We dont even know if he used burning full fingers aka his full power. Even if he used blut its not an anti feat he should be dead. Downscales sure, but massively? He wasnt even in vollstanding

There's no information on what he used. We dont even know if he used burning full fingers aka his full power. Even if he used blut its not an anti feat he should be dead. Downscales sure, but massively? He wasnt even in vollstanding
There’d be a greater preponderance of evidence required to claim he “canceled” out the flames with a more casual attack. Rather it’s far more logically sound to assume Bazz would be trying to jump Yama with his full power, as Yama was the strongest enemy atm, so strong that Yhwach issued orders for his Sternritter to avoid stealing his Bankai cuz Yama was too strong. Thus, the smart tactical play would be to sneak attack at full power. In which case base Bazz’s full power would massively downscale from Yama since it still put him out of commission for a bit and gave him substantial burns all across his body.

There’d be a greater preponderance of evidence required to claim he “canceled” out the flames with a more casual attack. Rather it’s far more logically sound to assume Bazz would be trying to jump Yama with his full power, as Yama was the strongest enemy atm, so strong that Yhwach issued orders for his Sternritter to avoid stealing his Bankai cuz Yama was too strong. Thus, the smart tactical play would be to sneak attack at full power. In which case base Bazz’s full power would massively downscale from Yama since it still put him out of commission for a bit and gave him substantial burns all across his body.
In the clip they tried to attack him like wwe wrestlers.. we dont even see his fire just engulfed them instantly so you could say the only reason he even has burns to begin with was because he didnt activate his defense faster than yama could unleash his offense.

In the clip they tried to attack him like wwe wrestlers.. we dont even see his fire just engulfed them instantly so you could say the only reason he even has burns to begin with was because he didnt activate his defense faster than yama could unleash his offense.
Our only insight to what happened is within his dialogue to Toshiro in the manga. Which while cut from the anime doesn’t negate the fact that, Kubo’s original intention involved Bazz’s flames being used. This supports my interpretation, thus I believe my interpretation is far more likely. My interpretation is also by far more consistent with information we get in CFYOW. As Bazz ~ Renji (post RG Renji off screen fights Vollstandig Bazz) < Byakuya (post RG Byakuya performs better against base Gerard than Renji) < Yama (it’s stated Yama’s Shikai is beyond Byakuya level opponents)

Our only insight to what happened is within his dialogue to Toshiro in the manga. Which while cut from the anime doesn’t negate the fact that, Kubo’s original intention involved Bazz’s flames being used. This supports my interpretation, thus I believe my interpretation is far more likely. My interpretation is also by far more consistent with information we get in CFYOW. As Bazz ~ Renji (post RG Renji off screen fights Vollstandig Bazz) < Byakuya (post RG Byakuya performs better against base Gerard than Renji) < Yama (it’s stated Yama’s Shikai is beyond Byakuya level opponents)
Im more so tackling the idea of he needed all his power just to not die thus massive downscale. Is where i think you're going with this. But if we look at panels and anime, it seems like Bazz B was burned before he could even react. Thus defeats the argument of "he used all his power to not die" alot of people have. More than likely his power was used after the fact, after he already was engulfed and burning. Already after he has taken damage. So had it been not reactionary and used at the same time what would happen? Would Bazz B even take damage or would they cancel out? I do think burning full fingers was used as the rest of his burner finger attacks arent an aoe. But he can produce aoe flames without burner fingers they are just much weaker.

Yes that scaling is correct now but im saying had statements not been made about their power, then it wouldnt be massive downscale. It only is because they exist. So im more so saying, its more than likely i am right, but they wanted yama and aizen to be strong still. All im doing is saying why i dont like them two being hyped when feats exist that counter it. It also downplays the growth of certain chars. Byakuya can technically out scale base aizen on his own if we say cfyow never existed. So my entire gripe is, them being THAT strong still is not consistent imo and they should have just made to begin with.

How Byakuya potentially scales higher than base aizen. Aizen is superior to his espada yes. The Espada is comparable to the captains/vizards but it depends on which number and what captain/vizard. Aizen scales above them. Yet instead of defeating them all with just power, he used his shikai. Those captains are weaker than their tybw versions whom were weaker than the sternritter. Example Byakuya needed bankai for a blut only As nodt. Bambietta off screen Komamaura. Shunsui styled on by robert. Bazz B no diffing toshiro. Tybw captains should mop the espada. And the sternritters mop them. RG Byakuya in shikai alone outscales all the sternritter except gremmy and elites. He even go as far a one shot post auswahlen base Gerard to the point of forcing him gigantic. Same Gerard was confident he could take all of them at once and someone Yhwach believed was capable enough to take on the 0 division whom scale above the captains.

So im saying base aizen being way superior to them still is a load of bs. Its true, but had that not been written then it wouldn't be true. So i dont think its consistent for him or Yama to still be rated that highly. Its true because i cant argue with statements

Im more so tackling the idea of he needed all his power just to not die thus massive downscale. Is where i think you're going with this. But if we look at panels and anime, it seems like Bazz B was burned before he could even react. Thus defeats the argument of "he used all his power to not die" alot of people have. More than likely his power was used after the fact, after he already was engulfed and burning. Already after he has taken damage. So had it been not reactionary and used at the same time what would happen? Would Bazz B even take damage or would they cancel out? I do think burning full fingers was used as the rest of his burner finger attacks arent an aoe. But he can produce aoe flames without burner fingers they are just much weaker.
We cannot make such objective claims regarding what happened, since we don’t actually get to see what happened. We do know however Bazz’s Burning Full Fingers has no noticeable charge up time whatsoever. So time isn’t really an issue here. Clearly Bazz could react to it, since we are told he did and that much is also implied. The notion he couldnt react in time isn’t true at all.

Yes that scaling is correct now but im saying had statements not been made about their power, then it wouldnt be massive downscale. It only is because they exist. So im more so saying, it’s more than likely i am right, but they wanted yama and aizen to be strong still. All im doing is saying why i dont like them two being hyped when feats exist that counter it. It also downplays the growth of certain chars. Byakuya can technically out scale base aizen on his own if we say cfyow never existed. So my entire gripe is, them being THAT strong still is not consistent imo and they should have just made to begin with.
Regardless of Bazz’s statement, my logic still is sound. We know people in Bleach will use extraordinarily powerful attacks to cancel out attacks far stronger than they are. Look at Grimmjow vs Shinji for an example. Bazz’s statement however makes it easier to ascertain what exactly happened with less guesswork tho.

How Byakuya potentially scales higher than base aizen. Aizen is superior to his espada yes. The Espada is comparable to the captains/vizards but it depends on which number and what captain/vizard. Aizen scales above them. Yet instead of defeating them all with just power, he used his shikai. Those captains are weaker than their tybw versions whom were weaker than the sternritter. Example Byakuya needed bankai for a blut only As nodt. Bambietta off screen Komamaura. Shunsui styled on by robert. Bazz B no diffing toshiro. Tybw captains should mop the espada. And the sternritters mop them. RG Byakuya in shikai alone outscales all the sternritter except gremmy and elites. He even go as far a one shot post auswahlen base Gerard to the point of forcing him gigantic. Same Gerard was confident he could take all of them at once and someone Yhwach believed was capable enough to take on the 0 division whom scale above the captains.
Byakuya never had potential scaling above Aizen. Idk where you’re getting that from.

So im saying base aizen being way superior to them still is a load of bs. It’s true, but had that not been written then it wouldn't be true. So i dont think it’s consistent for him or Yama to still be rated that highly. Its true because i cant argue with statements
It’s not BS, it’s logically consistent with the scaling presented in totality. To me this sounds more like an argument from incredulity as you admit that this is coming more so from your inability to believe Aizen and Yama can be that strong.

Author don’t do powerscaling as we do, most of the time even if they make characters stronger over time that doesn’t mean they powercliffed everything before, and Kubo is kinda notorious for this lol.
cough-cough-cough.gif

We cannot make such objective claims regarding what happened, since we don’t actually get to see what happened. We do know however Bazz’s Burning Full Fingers has no noticeable charge up time whatsoever. So time isn’t really an issue here. Clearly Bazz could react to it, since we are told he did and that much is also implied. The notion he couldnt react in time isn’t true at all.
Im talking about the initial engulf. He couldnt react to that. I'm talking about how its most likely used later on to prevent themselves from dying. So im saying most of the damage he took, mainly comes from Bazz's power not even being active.. Vs the idea he used it from the gate, and despite that still almost died rather than on screen it shows them getting shikai blitzed by yama. So him getting hurt before he uses his power looks more accurate on screen.
Byakuya never had potential scaling above Aizen. Idk where you’re getting that from.
It comes from the entirety of the last paragraph i sent. I'm saying RG Byakuya has better feats and scaling. And the only reason Base aizen scales above him is because cfyow rehyped him. If you look at Rg Byakuya's feats they are more impressive than anything base aizen has done or what he could theoretically do.
It’s not BS, it’s logically consistent with the scaling presented in totality. To me this sounds more like an argument from incredulity as you admit that this is coming more so from your inability to believe Aizen and Yama can be that strong.
If it were consistent i would believe it, thats my point tbh. What does base aizen have going for him in tybw? He stomped the captains and had to use shikai? Wanna know who would also stomp the captains? Themselves during the tybw. Which are inferior to sternritter. Whom Byakuya in shikai stomps. Also stomps base gerard post auswahlen, whom was confident in taking on multiple powerful opponents and was brought against the 0 division whom outscales cour 1 captains. So in the topic of who stomps who Byakuya looks more impressive rg. Aizen has nothing going for him for beating weaker captains and using shikai to do it to get free hits

Last edited:
Im talking about the initial engulf. He couldnt react to that. I'm talking about how it’s most likely used later on to prevent themselves from dying. So im saying most of the damage he took, mainly comes from Bazz's power not even being active.. Vs the idea he used it from the gate, and despite that still almost died rather than on screen it shows them getting shikai blitzed by yama. So him getting hurt before he uses his power looks more accurate on screen.
Again your claim that he couldn’t react at all isn’t correct. We’re told as much that he did. It can simply be he reacted last second and as such we don’t really get to see it. Like we don’t initially see Grimmjow defend against Shinji’s Cero with his own, we are first told that happened. The fact of the matter remains he used his power to reduce the damage.

It comes from the entirety of the last paragraph i sent. I'm saying RG Byakuya has better feats and scaling. And the only reason Base aizen scales above him is because cfyow rehyped him. If you look at Rg Byakuya's feats they are more impressive than anything base aizen has done or what he could theoretically do.
Byakuya doesn’t have better feats and scaling than Aizen at all. What feats and scaling are you talking about? Him scaling to base Gerard? Him scaling above As Nodt? Unohana implying he can rival base Zaraki? Which of those puts him above Aizen?

If it were consistent i would believe it, thats my point tbh. What does base aizen have going for him in tybw? He stomped the captains and had to use shikai? Wanna know who would also stomp the captains? Themselves during the tybw. Which are inferior to sternritter. Whom Byakuya in shikai stomps. Also stomps base gerard post auswahlen, whom was confident in taking on multiple powerful opponents and was brought against the 0 division whom outscales cour 1 captains. So in the topic of who stomps who Byakuya looks more impressive rg. Aizen has nothing going for him for beating weaker captains and using shikai to do it
There’s no way you’re using Aizen one shotting the captains in FKT as an anti feat for Aizen… Idk why you think base Gerard is some Aizen slayer godly powerful character. He’s not. You keep saying “oh but Byakuya did this in the TYBW” which is cool and true but none of what he did puts him above Aizen. It’s not inconsistent whatsoever. There’s 0 contradictions in Aizen being stronger than post RG Byakuya.

Again your claim that he couldn’t react at all isn’t correct. We’re told as much that he did. It can simply be he reacted last second and as such we don’t really get to see it. Like we don’t initially see Grimmjow defend against Shinji’s Cero with his own, we are first told that happened. The fact of the matter remains he used his power to reduce the damage.
He used his power just not instantly. Nothing supports he did. More things point towards it being used as a last ditch effort to stay alive. But yes he is reducing dmg no matter what way you look at, that's a scale esp from an enraged Yama. I just dont see the massive downscale still. Only a downscale. So scaling chain still holds weight once vollstanding is thrown into the mix.
Byakuya doesn’t have better feats and scaling than Aizen at all. What feats and scaling are you talking about? Him scaling to base Gerard? Him scaling above As Nodt? Unohana implying he can rival base Zaraki? Which of those puts him above Aizen?
"He stomped the captains and had to use shikai? Wanna know who would also stomp the captains? Themselves during the tybw. Which are inferior to sternritter. Whom Byakuya in shikai stomps. Also stomps base gerard post auswahlen, whom was confident in taking on multiple powerful opponents and was brought against the 0 division whom outscales cour 1 captains. So in the topic of who stomps who Byakuya looks more impressive rg. Aizen has nothing going for him for beating weaker captains and using shikai to do it." Its not a guarantee, its more impressive scaling chain.
There’s no way you’re using Aizen one shotting the captains in FKT as an anti feat for Aizen…
The anti feat is his shikai. There was hype about how he could crush them without it, yet uses his shikai to get free blows on unsuspecting opponents. "You're all full of openings" literally. They literally cant tell where he is. Its practically no different than being caught off guard.. A better showing would be crushing them with raw strength. Not using his shikai for free hits. Im saying that feat isnt as impressive as it should be. And i find anything rg byakuya scales to more imperssive.
Idk why you think base Gerard is some Aizen slayer godly powerful character. He’s not. You keep saying “oh but Byakuya did this in the TYBW” which is cool and true but none of what he did puts him above Aizen. It’s not inconsistent whatsoever. There’s 0 contradictions in Aizen being stronger than post RG Byakuya.
Because he is the most reiatsu impressive of the elites as he's focused on power. Most agree Gerard is stronger than the elites and even the most hax ones scale above the other sternritter. The elites do matter if Yhwach uses them personally to deal with the 0 division whom look at the gotei like fledglings. And that same gotei is less impressive the regular sternritter whom Byakuya can stomp with shikai. So basically Byakuya can stomp a more impressive group of individuals. Granted aizen never fought the sternritter but its on him/yall to prove he could if you exclude cfyow contradiction

I think people forgot Yamamoto was literally willing to suicide himself just to take out base Aizen with an ability that require even prep-time and the amount of flame is even higher his shikai lol.
No sternritter ever come close to worry Yamamoto like this, only Yhwach.

There is a reason why Aizen‘s Reiastu is stated to be far superior to Tokinada in CFYOW the same way as Yamamoto.

I think people forgot Yamamoto was literally willing to suicide himself just to take out base Aizen with an ability that require even prep-time and the amount of flame is even higher his shikai lol.
Considering how dangerous kyoka suigetsu is and aizen's intelligence is i would do the same thing if it means hes gunna die.
There is a reason why Aizen‘s Reiastu is stated to be far superior to Tokinada in CFYOW the same way as Yamamoto.
Yea wank. Even i have contradicted power levels in my own series

The anti feat is his shikai. There was hype about how he could crush them without it, yet uses his shikai to get free blows on unsuspecting opponents. "You're all full of openings" literally. They literally cant tell where he is. Its practically no different than being caught off guard.. A better showing would be crushing them with raw strength. Not using his shikai for free hits. Im saying that feat isnt as impressive as it should be. And i find anything rg byakuya scales to more imperssive.
Aizen was just doing this to troll. He explains this as much to Shinji before Blitzing and oneshotting him along with 3 other captains. His character is not an anti feat.
Because he is the most reiatsu impressive of the elites as he's focused on power. Most agree Gerard is stronger than the elites and even the most hax ones scale above the other sternritter. The elites do matter if Yhwach uses them personally to deal with the 0 division whom look at the gotei like fledglings. And that same gotei is less impressive the regular sternritter whom Byakuya can stomp with shikai. So basically Byakuya can stomp a more impressive group of individuals. Granted aizen never fought the sternritter but its on him/yall to prove he could if you exclude cfyow contradiction
None of this matters when it's stated Aizen > RG Byakuya. It's ur burden to disprove the statement when ur claiming the statement is contradictory. I don't see issues with Base Aizen > RG Byakuya

Considering how dangerous kyoka suigetsu is and aizen's intelligence is i would do the same thing if it means hes gunna die.

Yea wank. Even i have contradicted power levels in my own series
It is not really contradicted, the narrative implication of Yamamoto getting serious to defeat Aizen is there, just because base Aizen doesn’t do fancy explosion or big flames with his zanpakuto doesn’t mean he is weak, he is just that strong and fast and he shown it plenty of times.

Vizards, captains, espada, they were all fodder to him, he was not even putting effort into cut them, what Kubo should have done more to make him seems massively stronger than his opponents?

He used his power just not instantly. Nothing supports he did. More things point towards it being used as a last ditch effort to stay alive. But yes he is reducing dmg no matter what way you look at, that's a scale esp from an enraged Yama. I just dont see the massive downscale still. Only a downscale. So scaling chain still holds weight once vollstanding is thrown into the mix.
That’s splitting hairs at this point, but we both agree Bazz downscales so no need to keep arguing there. Vollstandig Bazz is still losing to Yamamoto tho. Which just means that Vollstandig is not a big enough amp to cancel out the downscaling.

"He stomped the captains and had to use shikai? Wanna know who would also stomp the captains? Themselves during the tybw. Which are inferior to sternritter. Whom Byakuya in shikai stomps. Also stomps base gerard post auswahlen, whom was confident in taking on multiple powerful opponents and was brought against the 0 division whom outscales cour 1 captains. So in the topic of who stomps who Byakuya looks more impressive rg. Aizen has nothing going for him for beating weaker captains and using shikai to do it." Its not a guarantee, its more impressive scaling chain.
Lol. So you thinking Byakuya stomping base Gerard is more impressive than Aizen doesn’t make that true. Base Gerard is Aizen fodder as well. This whole “oh but Byakuya beat base Gerard” point does not matter. Aizen would beat base Gerard too, big deal. Unless you’re trying to imply that base Gerard is in some way relative to Aizen, at which point you’d have to back that claim up.

Aizen using Kyoka Suigetsu isn’t an anti-feat… and you’re forgetting FKT tremendously. Aizen released KS once he was bored toying with them, and proceeded to one shot them with raw strength. But that’s all irrelevant cuz that’s not an anti-feat lmao. He one shot all the captains, like bro only on vsbw is one shotting someone an anti-feat 😭

The Elite Ritter stomped Squad 0 with Lille’s X-Axis hax, and Pernida’s hax primarily. The lovely thing about the last thing you said is I don’t have to do that. Cuz CFYOW exists, it’s canon, and it’s not contradictory. Aizen being stronger than Byakuya is only contradictory if you can prove that Byakuya should be stronger than Aizen. Which you can’t and you haven’t.

Aizen was just doing this to troll. He explains this as much to Shinji before Blitzing and oneshotting him along with 3 other captains. His character is not an anti feat.
I didnt say he couldnt beat them without it, im saying feat is less impressive because he choose to do it.
None of this matters when it's stated Aizen > RG Byakuya. It's ur burden to disprove the statement when ur claiming the statement is contradictory. I don't see issues with Base Aizen > RG Byakuya
That's not what im arguing, i know hes superior, im saying yama and base aizen have nothing to support them being over RG byakuya prior to said statement. He's beaten better people, and is on a higher scaling chain. I dont have to prove anything other than byakuya has beaten stronger ppl casually.

No sternritter ever come close to worry Yamamoto like this, only Yhwach.

You do remember, that Yamamoto was completely furious and literally lost his reasoning and just went straight to Yhwach right? So the worriment is out the window.

Also that Aizen in the Fake Karakura Town had the Hogyoku fused with him, it still was amping his Reiryoku levels.

Asking this question again. Do shinigami below captain/lieutenant ranking have limiters put on them when they enter the world of the living?

Ichigo's justification for being 7-C is driving back a 20% Renji who's superior to Ikkaku. Ikkaku is 7-C for scaling to his own durability and he survived an explosion from Edrad. But if Ikkaku doesn't have limits on his reiatsu despite having bankai unlocked, the calculation might need to be changed since that's not 20% Ikkaku

100% Shikai Ikkaku should be stronger than 20% Renji

That’s splitting hairs at this point, but we both agree Bazz downscales so no need to keep arguing there. Vollstandig Bazz is still losing to Yamamoto tho. Which just means that Vollstandig is not a big enough amp to cancel out the downscaling.
Okay
Lol. So you thinking Byakuya stomping base Gerard is more impressive than Aizen doesn’t make that true. Base Gerard is Aizen fodder as well.
Again alot of these claims wouldnt exist if cfyow didnt exist. I know Aizen is superior to base Gerard, i think its silly to keep hyping up base Aizen when his feats were surpassed.
This whole “oh but Byakuya beat base Gerard” point does not matter. Aizen would beat base Gerard too, big deal. Unless you’re trying to imply that base Gerard is in some way relative to Aizen, at which point you’d have to back that claim up.
Then it goes right back to Bazz B which im over talking about atp
Aizen using Kyoka Suigetsu isn’t an anti-feat… and you’re forgetting FKT tremendously. Aizen released KS once he was bored toying with them, and proceeded to one shot them with raw strength. But that’s all irrelevant cuz that’s not an anti-feat lmao. He one shot all the captains, like bro only on vsbw is one shotting someone an anti-feat 😭
The question is does ks count as catching someone off guard really, You say he released it when he was bored playing with them, but when aizen says "when did you think i wasnt using ks" is implying he was using it before it was blatantly obvious. So it could very well be the entire fight itself.
The Elite Ritter stomped Squad 0 with Lille’s X-Axis hax, and Pernida’s hax primarily.
Yet again they were still brought there to deal with squad 0 and they should naturally scale above every sternritter but Gremmy.
The lovely thing about the last thing you said is I don’t have to do that. Cuz CFYOW exists, it’s canon, and it’s not contradictory. Aizen being stronger than Byakuya is only contradictory if you can prove that Byakuya should be stronger than Aizen. Which you can’t and you haven’t.
Its more so, the people Byakuya stomped is superior to the people Aizen stomped. It doesnt mean he cant do the same, but Byakuya would be superior unless something is brought up that puts him above. The person with the better feat is scaled above unlesss there is a reason to put the person with the lesser feat above. Ill accept Hogyoku aizen forms as hes stated to be transcendent and reach level of god, Aizen's statements apply to a weaker gotei. Its kinda similar to the og gotei being superior to current. Are they superior or were they superior? After all this talk about how op they were is irrelevant when Byakuya and rest come back from the palace. Or like how It obviously isnt considering a stronger kenny. I know Aizen is stronger bc i accept the statment im just telling you why i dislike it when i think featwise the gotei should be better than base Aizen rn. Agree or not idc tbh

Asking this question again. Do shinigami below captain/lieutenant ranking have limiters put on them when they enter the world of the living?

Ichigo's justification for being 7-C is driving back a 20% Renji who's superior to Ikkaku. Ikkaku is 7-C for scaling to his own durability and he survived an explosion from Edrad. But if Ikkaku doesn't have limits on his reiatsu despite having bankai unlocked, the calculation might need to be changed since that's not 20% Ikkaku

100% Shikai Ikkaku should be stronger than 20% Renji
That’s getting changed soon

Okay

Again alot of these claims wouldnt exist if cfyow didnt exist. I know Aizen is superior to base Gerard, i think it’s silly to keep hyping up base Aizen when his feats were surpassed.
His feats werent

Then it goes right back to Bazz B which im over talking about atp
I’ll take that as a concession on V Bazz being Yama level then.

The question is does ks count as catching someone off guard really, You say he released it when he was bored playing with them, but when aizen says "when did you think i wasnt using ks" is implying he was using it before it was blatantly obvious. So it could very well be the entire fight itself.
No because he revealed himself to everyone after releasing KS, so they werent

Yet again they were still brought there to deal with squad 0 and they should naturally scale above every sternritter but Gremmy.
Aizen scales above every Sternritter and Gremmy, so I don’t see your point here.

Its more so, the people Byakuya stomped is superior to the people Aizen stomped. It doesnt mean he cant do the same, but Byakuya would be superior unless something is brought up that puts him above. The person with the better feat is scaled above unlesss there is a reason to put the person with the lesser feat above. Ill accept Hogyoku aizen forms as hes stated to be transcendent and reach level of god, Aizen's statements apply to a weaker gotei. Its kinda similar to the og gotei being superior to current. Are they superior or were they superior? After all this talk about how op they were is irrelevant when Byakuya and rest come back from the palace. Or like how It obviously isnt considering a stronger kenny. I know Aizen is stronger bc i accept the statment im just telling you why i dislike it when i think featwise the gotei should be better than base Aizen rn. Agree or not idc tbh
Byakuya hasn’t defeated anyone on Yama’s level. Aizen has defeated Yama.

Bankai no ig, shikai yes but we agreed to stop talking about that
Naw I agreed to stop talking about the base Bazz stuff since we both agree he downscales. Thinking V Bazz scales to Shikai Yama is a whole other bag of worms I disagree with.

Naw I agreed to stop talking about the base Bazz stuff since we both agree he downscales. Thinking V Bazz scales to Shikai Yama is a whole other bag of worms I disagree with.
Scale or downscale is enough so long as its not massive tbh. This pointless discussion in my opinion as it wouldnt affect profiles at all as the statements are out im just saying why i dislike it

Scale or downscale is enough so long as its not massive tbh. This pointless discussion in my opinion as it wouldnt affect profiles at all as the statements are out im just saying why i dislike it
The reason you dislike isn’t founded on anything true tho 🗿 there’s no retcon of Byakuya > Aizen or anything like that, cuz it was never inherent that Byakuya > Aizen

Back