• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

All i'm reading is cope that Kenny oneshots Comp Gotei 13. Naritia simply understands the Kenpachi agenda
r/bleach - > Gets lost in Seireitei for multiple episodes > Fights Ichigo >Refuses to elaborate further >Leaves

Ngl before reading CFYOW I genuinely believe Aizen and Yama had been cliffed by Kenny, Toshiro and Byakuya
Let's see Byakuya went from losing to as Nodt for needing bankai to win to being superior to him and non elite sternritter in just shikai. His bankai being so strong it one shotted Gerard, an elite with the most reiatsu, overkilling him so much it forced him into massive size. It was solely because of Byakuya's damage Gerard got that op to begin with. He started it. Then there is stuff like oblittering him while frozen though most dont see that as a feat, but cfyow says nope still a base aizen victim. Alright cool. All of that is way more impressive than stomping a weaker version of the cast. If he stomped tybw captains sure, but like he stomped weaker versions and he still used his shikai to do it lol. Oh well i aint write it

Let's see Byakuya went from losing to as Nodt for needing bankai to win to being superior to him and non elite sternritter in just shikai. His bankai being so strong it one shotted Gerard, an elite with the most reiatsu, overkilling him so much it forced him into massive size. It was solely because of Byakuya's damage Gerard got that op to begin with. He started it. Then there is stuff like oblittering him while frozen though most dont see that as a feat, but cfyow says nope still a base aizen victim. Alright cool. All of that is way more impressive than stomping a weaker version of the cast. If he stomped tybw captains sure, but like he stomped weaker versions and he still used his shikai to do it lol. Oh well i aint write it
Yeah that part just isn't acceptable.

I only hate how cfyow nerfed byakuya, yoruichi, shunsui etc for giving base Aizen hype where tybw has scaling tht puts them above him. Aizen still 2nd fav but i think his base hype should of ended tybw. Im fine with his hogyoku forms still being relevant in tier but fkt yoruichi is = base Aizen and tybw yoruichi looks far more impressive than anti hierro but because Tokinada exists it kinda kills their growth. Bazz b alone kills base aizen scaling. Should have made base yama and base Aizen stronger from jump instead of move their goalposts to make them relevant which hurts growth of other characters
Shikai Yama and the rest of the OG Gotei 13 who should scale that high are already set up to be the enemies for the Hell Arc Kubo has plans for. The OG Gotei has to be stronger than the current rn, which is why Shikai Yama and Base Aizen are still god tiers amongst even EOS Captains.

Shikai Yama and the rest of the OG Gotei 13 who should scale that high are already set up to be the enemies for the Hell Arc Kubo has plans for. The OG Gotei has to be stronger than the current rn, which is why Shikai Yama and Base Aizen are still god tiers amongst even EOS Captains.
Oh i didnt think about them appearing potentially in hell arc that be sick

Yeah they gotta be in Hell Arc. Ain't no way they aren't

Though only Shunsui, Adult Toshiro, Zaraki and Byakuya can Presumably scale to them

Though the scaling of Zaraki in CFYOW is the most braindead thing ever. Like yeah, after knowing his Zanpakuto's name and releasing his subconscious limiters, he is powerful as hell. But he is absolutely not near Aizen or Ichigo still.
Most brain-dead thing is people believing Zaraki has more potential than Ichigo.

Though his Shrift can be Reiryoku/Reiatsu negged, and the only reason he lost was because of his body limitations. But that's another story
Body limitations? I thought it was because he imagined his own death because of how scared Kenpachi made him. If he was smart he would've just turned Kenpachi's bones into cookies or erased him

If he was smart he would've just turned Kenpachi's bones into cookies or erased him
I don't call him a moron for this, i call him a moron cause i feel he used his imagination terribly. Gremmy wanted to beat Kenpachi through power/imagination cause he saw it like a challenge iirc like wanting to out imagine Kenpachi's power

I only hate how cfyow nerfed byakuya, yoruichi, shunsui etc for giving base Aizen hype where tybw has scaling tht puts them above him. Aizen still 2nd fav but i think his base hype should of ended tybw.
Lol theirs no scaling that puts them above aizen. Yourichi hurt her hands after fighting base yammy and ulqiorra stated he could have fought both yourichi and urahraha
Im fine with his hogyoku forms still being relevant in tier but fkt yoruichi is = base Aizen and tybw yoruichi looks far more impressive than anti hierro but because Tokinada exists it kinda kills their growth. Bazz b alone kills base aizen scaling. Should have made base yama and base Aizen stronger from jump instead of move their goalposts to make them relevant which hurts growth of other characters
Bleach characters dont get that much stronger over time. It takes them 10 years just to learn bankai which is a 5x amp

Lol theirs no scaling that puts them above aizen. Yourichi hurt her hands after fighting base yammy and ulqiorra stated he could have fought both yourichi and urahraha

Bleach characters dont get that much stronger over time. It takes them 10 years just to learn bankai which is a 5x amp
Isn't it only at least 5x? I thought it varied from 5 to 10

? You kinda proved my point with this alone why did you mention this
I mean Renji thought 17 months was enough to practice against aizen. Kisuke got his shikai slapped away by Ulquiorra to which the latter admitted he prob would of won, to being a base aizen equal in FKT. Shunsui got styled on by robert but force the leader of the elites into his final form. They get stronger over time if the plot needs them to be. Why else would they do that training inbetween first invasion and second if they didnt think they couldnt get strong enough to fight them without bankai next time around? This isnt a lore thing, this is a "i need you to be strong enough for next fight thing." Im sure you can find plenty other example of the soul reapers getting much higher ap increase well under 10 years.

Body limitations? I thought it was because he imagined his own death because of how scared Kenpachi made him. If he was smart he would've just turned Kenpachi's bones into cookies or erased him
He literally can't, that was why he imagined himself to be "as strong as him". If he was able to do it to Zaraki, he absolutely would've done it. Since he did it to Yachiru and imagine to change Himself (not the enemy which he had more focus on AND was referenced to).

Last edited:
There is a reason why even sternritters are fighting captains at best 2vs1 or 1vs1, or even removing their bankai, I think people heavily underestimate Aizen in the SS/FKT arc casually dog-walking the whole gotei without ever putting effort.

Author don’t do powerscaling as we do, most of the time even if they make characters stronger over time that doesn’t mean they powercliffed everything before, and Kubo is kinda notorious for this lol.
Some Bleach characters by nature are old and strong, there is lore behind, Bleach isn’t Dragon Ball.

Shikai Yamamoto and Shikai Aizen can be up scaled by the author how much they want. Especially if they build some type of narrative like the one on CFYOW.

Ngl before reading CFYOW I genuinely believe Aizen and Yama had been cliffed by Kenny, Toshiro and Byakuya
Do you really believe zaraki went to be weaker than Shikai Yamamoto to Ichigo-level in the span of 6 months where he basically just trained in the 11th squad barrack without any major threat?

he was obviously already stronger than Yamamoto during the TYBWA which would fit also him being a potential war threat by Yhwahc, Kubo definitely envisioned Zaraki to be stronger than Yama.

thinking zaraki is weaker than Shikai Yama during TYBWA is crazy to me, can’t believe people really think it make sense, also what type of scaling problem does it even creates? No one really scale to him.

Only Gerard and Toshiro scales to his Shikai, gremmy maybe.

Back