• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

9042390-2837179516-F2cN-7ga0AA5s3a.jpg

For the people worried about the ratings. After cour 2 is over I’m just going to update all the ratings from people who don’t have their scaling covered by cour 2 based on their pre-existing justifications. I’m going to do that as part of the “cour 2” revisions.
Will there be a thread for this. In case we go into detail on who scales to where?

He can do it. Only thing is that he is always in his human body which saves everyone around him or only has people who resist in his presence.

I only hate how cfyow nerfed byakuya, yoruichi, shunsui etc for giving base Aizen hype where tybw has scaling tht puts them above him. Aizen still 2nd fav but i think his base hype should of ended tybw. Im fine with his hogyoku forms still being relevant in tier but fkt yoruichi is = base Aizen and tybw yoruichi looks far more impressive than anti hierro but because Tokinada exists it kinda kills their growth. Bazz b alone kills base aizen scaling. Should have made base yama and base Aizen stronger from jump instead of move their goalposts to make them relevant which hurts growth of other characters

Though the scaling of Zaraki in CFYOW is the most braindead thing ever. Like yeah, after knowing his Zanpakuto's name and releasing his subconscious limiters, he is powerful as hell. But he is absolutely not near Aizen or Ichigo still.

Though the scaling of Zaraki in CFYOW is the most braindead thing ever. Like yeah, after knowing his Zanpakuto's name and releasing his subconscious limiters, he is powerful as hell. But he is absolutely not near Aizen or Ichigo still.
That is because Narita is even more of a kenpachi fanboy than kubo himself

You saw what he did for Zaraki AND Azashiro in SAFWY???

Bro got to make his kenny fanfiction canon lmao

Back