• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

LEAKS:

• Adapts content from chapters 560-565
  • Events of chapter 565 are rearranged, and the episode doesn't adapt the entire chapter
  • Ichigo does not appear in the episode
  • New scene for Mayuri and Shunsui that wasn't in the manga
  • Mid-episode images will recap Yhwach's backstory
  • Leaker says in their opinion it is the best episode in this cour so far
  • Rose's Bankai scene is better than it was in the manga. Scene lasts 2mins 8 secs
  • Renji vs Mask de Masculine fight lasts 8 minutes. Leaker has a lot of good thigs to say about it and believes it is the best fight in this cour so far. But not Yama vs Yhwach level
  • "The fight has everything animated, because Masculine just moves, a new OST, awesome effects, and a legendary ending"
  • Final scene - Renji killing Mask de Masculine
  • Post-credits scene is Uryuu and Haschwalth and contains a panel from chapter 566. Seems this scene from chapter 565 is also post-credits
  • End of episode poem by As Nodt: "There is no difference between living and being made alive, just like there is no difference between dying and being killed"
  • Next episode (19) title: THE WHITE HAZE

I was thinking of putting him against 4-B Darkseid but that'd probably just be Inconclusive regardless of Ichigo's tier
Pre-Flashpoint Base 4-B Darkseid to be specific. Apparently he can resist existence erasure but not soul manipulation but also has type 9 immortality

I don't know if the tier is even going to matter unless Ichigo gets upgraded to Low 1-C or something
Not to spoil anything, but rn I believe the anime is leaning to supporting the realms being far beyond planets in size, which would upgrade the god tiers. However, that could or could not end up being the case. Ichigo could be tier 3/2 end of anime, or he could stay tier 4. Hence why I’m saying go ahead and make Ichigo matches but just keep that in mind.

Not to spoil anything, but rn I believe the anime is leaning to supporting the realms being far beyond planets in size, which would upgrade the god tiers. However, that could or could not end up being the case. Ichigo could be tier 3/2 end of anime, or he could stay tier 4. Hence why I’m saying go ahead and make Ichigo matches but just keep that in mind.
Lmao 🤣 😂 😜

At most you won't be surprised, for those of us who have read it several times it's more like a realization of how it will be conveyed in the anime.

Read the TYBWA manga, it is very good overall and the drawings are also good.
No reason to wait 1+ year for anime ending

But the manga looks better
I mean obviously the manga will look better. Even if Kubo is a God at drawing even while sick, he doesn't have to worry much about budget restraints and having to animate. Still frames allow for more detail to be added, unlike the anime which has to fit a whole lot of designs in around 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that just mean Ichigo needs a separate profile for the anime continuity like Goku?

Holy shit, what would his lifting strength feat be for supporting the realms be in that case? Just universal? Or higher than that?

Back