• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Okay… but when are Hollows getting poison, corruption, etc? Anyone outside of Bleach will be like Quincy and won’t have anti-bodies for their reiatsu.

Alright some new infos about the upcoming episode of Bleach

When Ichigo is walking into the realm of Soul King in this scene

Ichigo feels some heaviness when is walking

now in the upcoming episode we are shown that the heaviness Ichigo is feeling in that scene is because he feeling the weight of all the realms which SK is holding together

9036376-bleachuniconfirmed.png

wouldn’t this give Ichigo Multi-Planetary lifting strength?

Alright some new infos about the upcoming episode of Bleach

When Ichigo is walking into the realm of Soul King in this scene

Ichigo feels some heaviness when is walking

now in the upcoming episode we are shown that the heaviness Ichigo is feeling in that scene is because he feeling the weight of all the realms which SK is holding together

9036376-bleachuniconfirmed.png

wouldn’t this give Ichigo Multi-Planetary lifting strength?

I see only hyperbole and fallacy.

On Screen hes having difficulty walking and later on we are told about the reason he’s having difficulty to walk. I don’t see any hyperbole or fallacy. But that’s just my point of view.
Serious? Did you not understand that it was a joke/irony? Or even put the line in the text to indicate I wasn't serious.

Hey, y'all

I do know that the Bleachverse is currently being worked on, but I just wanted to see what some of you guys think of the brainstorming I did.

All of the mentioned feats are on the respective characters' wiki page.

1st chain:

It all starts with Gin stabbing Third Fusion Aizen, who deliberately makes himself weaker than his Second Fusion. That means he is a little stronger than his First Fusion, 5-B.
That means Gin is easily 5-B then.
Okay, and before that, Shinji was fighting against Gin, and that would make Shinji 5-B as well.
Shinji only got stronger after the time skip, so since he got one-shot by Bambietta, that means she is 5-B as well. This would end in a huge scaling chain and so on.
Yumichika sliced Zombie Bambietta's arm off, and Ikkaku pierced into her. Wouldn't that make them 5-B as well?

2nd chain:

It seems that Tosen cut Shinji, who is 5-B as mentioned previously, which would surely make Tosen 5-B then.
Komamura then was able to hurt Tosen, so he is 5-B too
And Bambietta was able to clash with Komamura, so she has to be 5-B because she didn't use any of her dura negation.
And as I mentioned before, Yumichika and Ikkaku both hurt her.

I do know that sounds absurd and absolutely unrealistic, but based on those scaling chains, shouldn't that be the case?

What do y'all think?

Also: I don't intend to have the character pages updated but to simply have a clear answer to something that's been bugging me for hours.

So Congress was talking inter dimensional aliens yesterday and how they are real. Mf were making fun of me years ago for saying this years ago lmao.

Deceive and animefreak owe me a apology
Until I see an alien with my own eyes you can continue to choke on my **** Undre

Imagine believing everything the government says with no doubts

Hey, y'all

I do know that the Bleachverse is currently being worked on, but I just wanted to see what some of you guys think of the brainstorming I did.

All of the mentioned feats are on the respective characters' wiki page.

1st chain:

It all starts with Gin stabbing Third Fusion Aizen, who deliberately makes himself weaker than his Second Fusion. That means he is a little stronger than his First Fusion, 5-B.
That means Gin is easily 5-B then.
Okay, and before that, Shinji was fighting against Gin, and that would make Shinji 5-B as well.
Shinji only got stronger after the time skip, so since he got one-shot by Bambietta, that means she is 5-B as well. This would end in a huge scaling chain and so on.
Yumichika sliced Zombie Bambietta's arm off, and Ikkaku pierced into her. Wouldn't that make them 5-B as well?

2nd chain:

It seems that Tosen cut Shinji, who is 5-B as mentioned previously, which would surely make Tosen 5-B then.
Komamura then was able to hurt Tosen, so he is 5-B too
And Bambietta was able to clash with Komamura, so she has to be 5-B because she didn't use any of her dura negation.
And as I mentioned before, Yumichika and Ikkaku both hurt her.

I do know that sounds absurd and absolutely unrealistic, but based on those scaling chains, shouldn't that be the case?

What do y'all think?

Also: I don't intend to have the character pages updated but to simply have a clear answer to something that's been bugging me for hours.
Gin didn’t have a proper attack on Aizen to scale him there, as Aizen was completely off guard.

Like if Gin was strong enough to the point of actually being able to harm a god aizen after multiple transformations

Then he never needed to fear shit

Like KS would be useless if he can just statue and one shot Base Aizen before he does shit

Easier to scale him to 5-B off of matching FKT Arc Bankai Ichigo and forcing him to don his hollow mask

That same Ichigo being able to harm an off guard Base Aizen...who just moments prior survived a forbidden level 90 kido from yamamoto while caught off guard

Easier to scale him to 5-B off of matching FKT Arc Bankai Ichigo and forcing him to don his hollow mask

That same Ichigo being able to harm an off guard Base Aizen...who just moments prior survived a forbidden level 90 kido from yamamoto while caught off guard
Aizen was not off guarded by Yamamoto 🗿 and Gin doesn’t scale to Striped Mask Ichigo’s strongest attack.

Eh I would say he above bankai ichigo giving he kinda treated him like a joke and even forced him to don his mask
Ichigo’s mask was brittle because of his mental nerf state. Bankai Ichigo harmed Gin and blocked Bankai Gin’s attacks. They’re relative.

Aizen was not off guarded by Yamamoto 🗿 and Gin doesn’t scale to Striped Mask Ichigo’s strongest attack.

Ichigo’s mask was brittle because of his mental nerf state. Bankai Ichigo harmed Gin and blocked Bankai Gin’s attacks. They’re relative.

1. Bro was caught off guard as he clearly wasn't ready nor expecting yama to use hado 96...he even said this 😭

2. I will have to re-read that fight it seems

Eh Gin still scales above Unohana given his fight against Ichigo seeing as partial cloak bankai ichigo~Unohana ( as per the woman's own words...in the viz translation at least )

So 5-B Gin regardless 😈

1. Bro was caught off guard as he clearly wasn't ready nor expecting yama to use hado 96...he even said this 😭

2. I will have to re-read that fight it seems
1. No he wasn’t and he jumped away from the epicenter anyway
2. Gin’s attack that broke Ichigo’s brittle mask was a 10x amped attack anyway (Buto Renjin).

Eh Gin still scales above Unohana given his fight against Ichigo seeing as partial cloak bankai ichigo~Unohana ( as per the woman's own words...in the viz translation at least )

So 5-B Gin regardless 😈
Nope. Unohana was referencing his raw spirit energy, not his spiritual pressure which actually determines your AP. The statement implies Ichigo has the potential to be base Unohana level, but that doesn’t make him base Unohana level while mentally nerfed. Also, that’s the same Unohana who said she was stronger than anyone, which would include Gin so no.

Back