• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

F2FrHurWgAA3s4O.png
That's more than enough

Btw, anyone else think its time for the Sternritters and other TYBW Character to be moved up to 5-B/5-A? Cus there are some Sternritter that certainly scale far higher than Quilge

Sad that the anime still didn't at least made shinji go down in a better light. Kensei and rose will be no better most likely as well.

Komamura part was okay.

Mask is still fun .

Ichigo is still the most interresting part of the episodes so far, because it's new.

Shinji went out perfectly. He tells his opponents how to beat him and talks alot. Bambietta cuts him off mid sentence and nukes everything around him saying **** his shikai reversal effects. Its perfect.

I know some people are angry that Shinji still got dogwalked just like he did in the manga, but like. What's Kubo supposed to do in that situation? Shinji, regardless of anything in his arsenal, is kinda hard counted by Bambietta's Schrift and the general environment around him. Shikai, The Explode negs it. Bankai, can't use it because of allies being around him. Mask, wouldn't matter because Bambietta's Schrift negates durability. Homie was just screwed from the get-go.

That still doesn't fact he's trollin and wasting time. Which isnt a problem as that adds character, but character got you bodied. His only chance was killing her pre vollstanding, once that got out it was over. Like Deceived said terrible opponent. I can't really expect a better outcome if the matchup is horrible. I would have also liked Bambietta to get a longer fight but what she's supposed to do? He's immortal

Aizen was off guard
I mean, Aizen did see Ichigo coming before the attack landed, was able to draw his sword and later called Ichigo’s Reiatsu magnificent and basically said he was building up Ichigo’s entire life for this moment where Ichigo would be strong enough. And unlike before when he was blitzing Ichigo, they were evenly clashing in terms of speed before Aizen called Ichigo’s current power magnificent. That’s on top of Aizen saying Ichigo could’ve killed him. And we know from the whole Kenpachi explanation that there has to be some degree of relativity to even harm someone even when off guard as there’s a passive subconscious reiatsu ‘barrier’

Its not unreasonable to say

Full Power/Non Mentally Nerfed Striped Mask Ichigo ~ Base Aizen >>> Mentally Nerfed Striped Mask Ichigo and anyone he scales to like Yammy or Gin’s amped attack

The fate that befell bambietta (🤤) is very saddening. I think I will have to stop watching this trash ass anime as I hoped something would change what happened in the manga!

Anyways I hope y'all dumbasses realize this a joke

I know some people are angry that Shinji still got dogwalked just like he did in the manga, but like. What's Kubo supposed to do in that situation? Shinji, regardless of anything in his arsenal, is kinda hard counted by Bambietta's Schrift and the general environment around him. Shikai, The Explode negs it. Bankai, can't use it because of allies being around him. Mask, wouldn't matter because Bambietta's Schrift negates durability. Homie was just screwed from the get-go.
As I said already fight results will be the same as the manga, they ain’t changing.
Anime will be a lot faithful, simply it will have extra scene to explain things better

Back