• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Arc, would using that calc of Ichibei’s city ugrade Toshiro’s lifting strength feat at all? The city in the anime calc is like almost 20 times bigger than the one used in the current calc

Leaker who leaked ep 16 entirely accurately says that something shocking happens before Ichigo Training ends.
We wont see Rukia and Renji appear in Seiretei but Mask will still see the Light.
•Apparently Komamura Bankai Cgi is Average but the Fight looks Beautiful.
•Ichigo and Shutara scenes in Post Credits(prob making him clothes)

also do we believe that Ichigo is Literally holding the weight of the worlds that Reio usually supports, would make sense considering the training Ichigo is doing is to determine if he is strong enough to be Reio Replacement.

Q: does the Soul King Regulate the Soul Cycle or Stabilize the worlds?
Got these 2 dudes arguing about it, one saying bcs Tsunayashiro said he maintains the Soul Cycle and the other person says he shabilizes the worlds bcs ichibei and Yhwach said so.

What is the currently accepted as the Reio Role

This is how i understand it soul king holds the worlds in place. Not only that he maintains the concepts/laws of life and death. Which means he maintains the soul cycle Because he is the one who created the cycle/flow. Soul reapers deal with the stubborn souls the don't want to pass on. They also protect the cycle by dealing with hollows or anything else that threatens the balance

IMG_3657.jpg

There seems to be a "bell" connection to the bible end days in the TYBW last arc. I don't remember if Cour 1 had any bells sounds.

But so far:

1. Bell sound when Yhwach's baby is been praised in episode 14.
2. Bell sound when all Volstandig activated after all bankais were recovered.

I noticed that. I don't know if any other episodes have bells sounds, but the bible says, "… The sound of the bells will be heard when he enters the Holy Place before the Lord, and when he comes out…" meaning another bell sound will be play when Yhwach invades the Soul King palace for the first time.

In Christian Eschatology, all the first six trumpets are used to serve as a wake up call to the sinners on Earth and a call to repentance. Each trumpet blast brings with it a plague of a more disastrous nature than the one before it.

There should be 7 trumpets before God decides to pass judment. I wanna bet the 7 trumpet sound will be played with Lille Barro's last attack before he is defeated.

There seems to be a "bell" connection to the bible end days in the TYBW last arc. I don't remember if Cour 1 had any bells sounds.

But so far:

I noticed that. I don't know if any other episodes have bells sounds, but the bible says, "… The sound of the bells will be heard when he enters the Holy Place before the Lord, and when he comes out…" meaning another bell sound will be play when Yhwach invades the Soul King palace for the first time.

In Christian Eschatology, all the first six trumpets are used to serve as a wake up call to the sinners on Earth and a call to repentance. Each trumpet blast brings with it a plague of a more disastrous nature than the one before it.

There should be 7 trumpets before God decides to pass judgement. I wanna bet the 7 trumpet sound will be played with Lille Barro's last attack before he is defeated.
Would love that soo much, the Biblical insights in this arc is phenomenal

But so far:

There should be 7 trumpets before God decides to pass judment. I wanna bet the 7 trumpet sound will be played with Lille Barro's last attack before he is defeated.
It's more based on islamic Yahweh is yhwach the messenger of god Muhammad is lille

Back