• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I have Google!!😎
That’s mostly the case for options contracts, yes. I agree that is a fools game. I do dividend yields under 1%-3% with the data base been consistent on a 30-day basics. Going for a higher number is a mistake as the company is paying more than they are in eating and therefore could lead to the dividend yield decreasing or bankruptcy.

This has nothing to do with Bleach, so I’ll stop.

Just gonna say this, but with Yhwach viewing entire timelines as just little grains of sand, and considering that he can see and manipulate an infinite amount of them, should already be enough proof of the almighty being 4D.
Dude literally described himself viewing over timelines from a higher point.
It's literally the definition of a higher dimensional ability.

But then you have Jin mori being wanked out of proportion from a single "trascend space-time" statement
Shit do be funny

I guess aizen is 5D after all.
With 10x the proof to back it up

Has the 4-D actually been removed? Reviewing the thread again the conclusion was just that the range of precognition and fate manipulation should not be listed in the profile because it is not normally listed or am i seeing the wrong thread?

Has the 4-D actually been removed? Reviewing the thread again the conclusion was just that the range of precognition and fate manipulation should not be listed in the profile because it is not normally listed or am i seeing the wrong thread?
it was specifically stated in the thread, that the 4D part also gets removed.
The thread itself was dumb ngl

After looking at the first trailer again. Ichibei isn't talking about transcending. He's just saying ichigo is stronger than a normal soul reaper
Nope. You are dumb just by the first sentence. Episode outright tells us that it’s not just strength, as ichibe states word for word that honing his power is not going allow him to surpass the state of a soul reaper. Literally the same as what Aizen was trying to do, which is transcendence.

Context matters, and like always, you taking the L.

Then it ain’t speed time yet 🗿
skeleton-found-in-the-african-desert.jpg

Me waiting for Lieutenants to be upgraded to FTL

Nope. You are dumb just by the first sentence. Episode outright tells us that it’s not just strength, as ichibe states word for word that honing his power is not going allow him to surpass the state of a soul reaper. Literally the same as what Aizen was trying to do, which is transcendence.

Context matters, and like always, you taking the L.
Screenshot_20230712_194945_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230712_194956_YouTube.jpg

Context matters he's just saying he's stronger than a normal soul reaper

Back