• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Because Kubo hates Loshiro lmao

Random unnamed hollow exists

Toshiro: “BANKAI!”
He doesn’t hate Toshiro, he just make sure he isnt too much broken as a kid because he knew he would shown later his actual potential when he will be an adult.

shunsui at Toshiro age would dream to fight an espada or the sternitter 1vs1. So it’s fair. Toshiro is far ahead everyone considering his age. Everything is pretty much proportional.

Just imagine an adult Toshiro doing the squad zero training like Byakuya or Renji.

hell, considering Kubo admitted not even bankai zaraki can destroy Gerard cross, Adult Toshiro bankai having the ability to influence a piece of the soul king‘s abilities or straight up destroying gerards’ weapon, it is extremely impressive.
It is borderline transcendence stuff.

bmgs9adbfcbb1.jpg

After looking at the first trailer again. Ichibei isn't talking about transcending. He's just saying ichigo is stronger than a normal soul reaper

Episode 15 has Taguchi and Itadaki on storyboard which is really good. Episode director is also good. The AD work looks phenomenal (probably some of if not the best we've seen yet). And to top it all of we got Hashimoto on effects and action AD. All in all, expect the next episode (episode 15) to look like Ichigo vs Yhwach or Kenny vs Unohana episodes but not quite like episode 6. Nonetheless the staff is solid.

After looking at the first trailer again. Ichibei isn't talking about transcending. He's just saying ichigo is stronger than a normal soul reaper
at this point just say, ichibei is using flowery language, but this thing of “being stronger than just a normal soul reaper” is straight up dumb you know, like, Ichigo being stronger than normal soul reaper since ss arc lol

at this point just say, ichibei is using flowery language, but this thing of “being stronger than just a normal soul reaper” is straight up dumb you know, like, Ichigo being stronger than normal soul reaper since ss arc lol
Yeh FB ichigo was already shikai yama tier or higher then went on to get multiple amps after that and ichibei still thinks he's normal soul reaper level lol.

Kubo kept the trancdence theme consistent with aizen but just does whatever with ichigo

Shouldn't Bambi vollstandig include a massive multiplier ? One blast can delete Shinji or Tengen myio but she can fire like more than a dozen at once so she should upscale to as many from her normal level

Last edited:
Can I make a matchup between a Bleach character and K.O.? He's seen his own soul before and functioned normally even though it was sucked out of his body and went somewhere else. I think that means that even though it'll be crushed by reiatsu, he'll still be physically alive and able to fight. So would matchups between him and Bleach characters work?

Can I make a matchup between a Bleach character and K.O.? He's seen his own soul before and functioned normally even though it was sucked out of his body and went somewhere else. I think that means that even though it'll be crushed by reiatsu, he'll still be physically alive and able to fight. So would matchups between him and Bleach characters work?
He needs to have resistance to his soul crush.

Turning off the internet and destroying the headphones... I think what she's trying to do is pretty obvious and it's for your own good.
I wish. I’m making too much money in stocks. Got to $52 with a $5 dollar investment yesterday. 😉 be a amc monkey and buy before is too late. 🫠

Back