• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

oq8efy0jv71b1.png
source

I was thinking about using aizen’s final key against Sun wukong’s 2nd key guys

Can Yhwach use Slaveri on Goku and win? Goku has no resistance to it. Ayon was stronger than Quilge physically, he still ended up absorbed. Yhwach taking SSJ, we see he’s able to take Hollow Powers when they’re literally poison and suicide to Quincy but he can just take it despite being a different race from them.
Sclaveri decomposes the hollow reishi making it not poisonous anymore

I think they can fly to some extent but it would be more like jumping and staying in air for little time.
I mean Kenpachi's literally just standing in the sky for like six pages casually, and there's really no reason for the Soul Society to be an exception when they can float pretty easily in the Garganta, Human World, Hueco Mundo and Soul King Palace, enough to have large portions of their fights take place in the sky.

Another thing is that Byakuya strongly implies that it is easier to create footholds in the sky when the Reishi density in the atmosphere is higher, meaning any flying feats they do in the Human World should be automatically easier in the Soul Society as the Soul Society should logically have a much higher Reishi density in the atmosphere given that literally everything in it is made of Reishi, and it should be similar to Hueco Mundo which is stated to have a high amount of Reishi in the atmosphere.

The above is relevant because the Shinigami and Arrancar spend practically the entirety of the FKT arc floating and fighting in the sky, and FKT is in the Human World.

I mean Kenpachi's literally just standing in the sky for like six pages casually, and there's really no reason for the Soul Society to be an exception when they can float pretty easily in the Garganta, Human World, Hueco Mundo and Soul King Palace, enough to have large portions of their fights take place in the sky.

Another thing is that Byakuya strongly implies that it is easier to create footholds in the sky when the Reishi density in the atmosphere is higher, meaning any flying feats they do in the Human World should be automatically easier in the Soul Society as the Soul Society should logically have a much higher Reishi density in the atmosphere given that literally everything in it is made of Reishi, and it should be similar to Hueco Mundo which is stated to have a high amount of Reishi in the atmosphere.

The above is relevant because the Shinigami and Arrancar spend practically the entirety of the FKT arc floating and fighting in the sky, and FKT is in the Human World.
Looking at your scans they should be capable of flying then. It's just Kubo don't plan the fight in flight mode always i guess. Who knows he may have wanted different set of fight for different scenarios

Back