• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The tv tropes page for Aura has this little oddity:
Pragmatic Pansexuality: Aura is so beautiful that she attracted men and women even as a child. While she doesn't feel romantic attachment to anyone, she makes use of her charm later in life and has no problems seducing either sex to get what she wants.
I haven't read CFYOW so can someone tell me what they are talking about, or if they're making things up.

Pragmatic Pansexuality: Aura is so beautiful that she attracted men and women even as a child. While she doesn't feel romantic attachment to anyone, she makes use of her charm later in life and has no problems seducing either sex to get what she wants.
I haven't read CFYOW so can someone tell me what they are talking about, or if they're making things up.
I dont know what your talking about but this sounds the exact oppoiste of eida

I don't really remember any of this, I remember Hisagi blushing at her and Kisuke saying that he gets seduced very easily but that's pretty much It

As Arc said

It's outright stated Ichigo would cockslap Hikone ( alongside Aizen and CFYOW Kenpachi )

Full Power Hikone is like Condom Aizen tier

Maybe Rockstar Aizen at BEST if you push it
But what about a weaker key of ichigo wouldn’t that be a fair fight? It seems like an interesting matchup.

But what about a weaker key of ichigo wouldn’t that be a fair fight? It seems like an interesting matchup.
I mean the strongest version of Ichigo outside his transcendent states ( Dangai and True Power ) is his emotion amped fb bankai which is like base yhwach tier max...who scales below even condom aizen

Ichigo vs Hikone is either a stomp in Hikone's favor or a stomp in Ichigo's favor...really isn't an in between

Naja who can analyze spiritual pressue verbatim stated aizens spiritual was much stronger than hikones.

And their was another statment saying hikone had almost transcended hollow and soul reapers. While aizen is already beyond that

old-man-how-many-times-do-we-have-to-teach-you.gif

Naja who can analyze spiritual pressue verbatim stated aizens spiritual was much stronger than hikones.

And their was another statment saying hikone had almost transcended hollow and soul reapers. While aizen is already beyond that
What’s your problem that everyone has a problem about?

....No?

"BOSS" Renji would be the version of Renji which fights against and consistently overpowers Shikai Ichigo before the resolve amp, and the pre-resolve amp version of Ichigo is directly stated to be the strongest of the crew, placing him above Chad.

....No?

"BOSS" Renji would be the version of Renji which fights against and consistently overpowers Shikai Ichigo before the resolve amp, and the pre-resolve amp version of Ichigo is directly stated to be the strongest of the crew, placing him above Chad.
B-but Ichigo couldn't even imagine Chad losing after fighting Renji.

Back