• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Kirinji said that Urahara analyzed the water in his hot spring to create his own, does that Mean Urahara was once in the Skp?

Almost sure he also have a databook statement of being an unparraleled genius/prodigy
Would this be it? Don't know if real or not.
zczoWEG.jpg

if i'm not completely trippin ,it was with a picture of young gin from turn back the pendulum. but i can't find it with a quick search

I can't remember which one states it either, 13 Blades calls him a "child prodigy" and mentions that he was immediately made a seated officer but nothing about an unparalleled prodigy.

I would say toshiro is bigger prodigy.

I can’t see gin became as strong as adult Toshiro honestly, gin was already in adult age in the FKT arc.

actually Toshiro basically surpassed Yama and Aizen by just aging, which is hella impressive since we know how strong zaraki and Yama are.

I would say toshiro is bigger prodigy.

I can’t see gin became as strong as adult Toshiro honestly, gin was already in adult age in the FKT arc.

actually Toshiro basically surpassed Yama and Aizen by just aging, which is hella impressive since we know how strong zaraki and Yama are.
It's good to see someone who appreciates Toshiro.

Interesting, how do you rationalize Byakuya harm Gerard? And that the plan was for Toshiro to freeze Gerard while Byakuya did the actual damage, implying Byakuya has greater destructive power.
Does Gerard's frost resistance not count in this process?

Interesting, how do you rationalize Byakuya harm Gerard? And that the plan was for Toshiro to freeze Gerard while Byakuya did the actual damage, implying Byakuya has greater destructive power.
that is a bit cherry picking actually, but let me explain.

byakuya with shikai alone wasn’t even able to damage the first giant form of Gerard, when zaraki was already cutting the first giant Gerard in base
and adult Toshiro was cutting the hoffung like butter when shikai zaraki could not. Which is tremendously impressive given hoffung durability. Can’t say the same for Gerard. Or byakuya.

from that we can already say base zaraki > shikai byakuya/normal Toshiro.

byakuya just have that feat, in bankai, when Gerard was frozen, so that’s probably the reason why it worked to begin with.

being part of the plan to attack gerard doesn’t mean being stronger than adult Toshiro, Toshiro was the only one here able to spar and block the strongest Gerard for a bit even in 1vs1, keeping up with speed too, even after getting amped by bankai zaraki damage. Byakuya could not 1vs1 even the first form of giant Gerard. The difference is massive.

the thing are just 2 or we say byakuya bankai was helped by Toshiro frezzing or byakuya bankai has an enourmous out of the world amp. Which is not included in his normal scaling comparison, such as when he was compared to shunsui.

either way adult Toshiro spites him, faster stronger better hax, better feats.

Last edited:
And Toshiro never needed to dodge Gerard.

adult Toshiro could literally freeze in mid air Gerard throwing him his shiled and block his punches with freeze alone mid air. And 1vs1 him for a bit Keeping up with the speed.

and that was literally a post bankia zaraki amped Gerard.

thinking byakuya is stronger than adult Toshiro is crazy to me.

Ripping apart Gerard's head > chipping his sword
you ignored everything I wrote, and nothing really say Gerard frozen head > his sword.

Though I don’t care how this wiki scales stuff, that’s my scaling in my book.

if people want to make toshiro = byakuya then go on, it is not like I disagree I was supporting it in the past.

then you have to follow CFYOW and put shikai Yama > vollstading Gerard

which is something Ill never do

you ignored everything I wrote, and nothing really say Gerard frozen head > his sword.

Though I don’t care how this wiki scales stuff, that’s my scaling in my book.

if people want to make toshiro = byakuya then go on, it is not like I disagree I was supporting it in the past.

then you have to follow CFYOW and put shikai Yama > vollstading Gerard

which is something Ill never do
Byakuya destroyed more of Gerard's body than Toshiro did his weapon

Bankai Byakuya blocked a hit from final form Gerard. That automatically put him above Adult Hitsu and Zaraki in the TYBW.

Also, since when hitsu freezing stuff lower their durability ? Was that ever mentionned somewhere ?

that's what i thought, so hitsu freezing Gerard body isn't an argument to downplay Byakuya's attack wich vaporized Gerard's head.

Bankai Byakuya blocked a hit from final form Gerard. That automatically put him above Adult Hitsu and Zaraki in the TYBW.

Also, since when hitsu freezing stuff lower their durability ? Was that ever mentionned somewhere ?
It can be argued that something which is completely frozen solid would break and shatter pretty easily

iirc that was the reason Byakuya's High 6-A rating was treated as a possibly for a year or two

Back