• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

could we calculate the distance Gremmy‘s meteor was from Seiretei?
If we use the Height of the barrier around seiretei and compare that to the length of seiretei,Could we have the distance and how fast Kenpachi would need to move to reach the meteor?

could we calculate the distance Gremmy‘s meteor was from Seiretei?
If we use the Height of the barrier around seiretei and compare that to the length of seiretei,Could we have the distance and how fast Kenpachi would need to move to reach the meteor?
That's what we do for Gremmy's meteor, also I don't think the speed would be that impressive, but I can check it out.

Would this help the argument of Jugram>Gremmy?

unknown.png
Nope. Sorry. That means they just respect him because of his power, and Grammy was sealed until he fought Kenpachi. Grammy didn’t respect anyone and was put in jail for been horny with Liltotto. Yhwach’s orders. 😎

i was hyped that we were getting 2x the number of the size of the soul society just to be downgraded 😭
It's still an upgrade, just not as much as it would have been, it was 1018 km in diameter before and now it's 1570 km in diameter

I am more interested in how Aizen will “EE” while getting relinquished
ik ik, manga > anime, yes.

So I’m guessing it will at least upgrade any calc’s involving the size a little higher into whatever tier they’re in? Can’t really imagine it having any big impact on anything in the long run
Don't think the changes will be anything major, though the only one I actually know of is that Gremmy's meteor goes from 6-A to High 6-A

Don't think the changes will be anything major, though the only one I actually know of is that Gremmy's meteor goes from 6-A to High 6-A
It upgrades the Sokyoku's 10 Teratons to 38 Teratons from what I've been told by Arc, so it's definitely a nice little upgrade to have.

Does that scale to anyone? I don't remember
Azashiro, SAFWY Kenpachi, Nemu, Mayuri, Retsu, Yama, TYBW Byakuya and Adult Toshiro.

If Arc is gonna argue base Aizen > TYBW Kenpachi using CFYOW
Then you will have people like Kisuke Isshin, also Rukia implied FB Bankai Ichigo > Kenpachi at that time so he will scale.
Many sternritters would scale as well, Pernida, Askin, Gérard, Royd.

So those are around 15 who would easily scale to this, probably there are more but those names just came to my mind.

Azashiro, SAFWY Kenpachi, Nemu, Mayuri, Retsu, Yama, TYBW Byakuya and Adult Toshiro.

If Arc is gonna argue base Aizen > TYBW Kenpachi using CFYOW
Then you will have people like Kisuke Isshin, also Rukia implied FB Bankai Ichigo > Kenpachi at that time so he will scale.
Many sternritters would scale as well, Pernida, Askin, Gérard, Royd.

So those are around 15 who would easily scale to this, probably there are more but those names just came to my mind.
Most of these guys are already High 6-A

One person in the Original Gotei is dual Wielding, isnt it said only people with special Cases have dual wielding swords.

One person in the Original Gotei is dual Wielding, isnt it said only people with special Cases have dual wielding swords.
It's said that no natural duel-wield Zanpakuto exists in CFYOW and the ones that do exist are the result of special circumstances

Though I don't see any dual wielding Zanpakuto in the original Gotei image posted

Back