• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I gotta talk about the broad cosmology, then individually: SS, WotL, HM, Hell, Dangai, Reiokyu, Garganta, Beast Realm, and Kyogoku.

Lets go #fuckDisney+ #FuckVizMedia
Most of Europe wont have Bleach on D+ including me since im in Austria, **** that im on my Pirate shit now 🏴‍☠️

Also, did anyone else notice how birds reacted to that Shinigami? They should be unsensible as stated early in the manga
Shinigami can't be seen or heard . They still are physically there and create air currents when moving. My take from this scene is that he arrived so fast that the air he displaced scarred the birbs away.

given how it's not relevant until way later, they can cram that vizard scene in the next couple episodes and it's still fine.

But there is also the posibility that plot point got scrapped entirely.

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a flashback far later on
They could put this scene and the one where Shinji ask the vizards on earth to fix the dimentional cracks far closer together as well too. There is ~60 chapter inbetween them so that would make for better pacing.

God ******* damnit, the more i rewatch the episode, the more i'm ******* pissed at that Chad scene.
If it makes you feel better, since the skull didn’t break through the actual walls, and we didn’t see anyone in the windows, no one got hurt. Definitely not something to punch air over lol

When I saw Isshin and Ryuken arriving to Reiokyo I thought Isshin will go bankai and fight Gérard, Ryuken will go help Isshida against Haschwalth, but Kubo was too lazy at that point and wanted to finish the arc.

Edit: Isshin bankai won't work so he will use his final getsuga tencho and erase Gerard

When I saw Isshin and Ryuken arriving to Reiokyo I thought Isshin will go bankai and fight Gérard, Ryuken will go help Isshida against Haschwalth, but Kubo was too lazy at that point and wanted to finish the arc.

Edit: Isshin bankai won't work so he will use his final getsuga tencho and erase Gerard
Why do you want Isshin to die? 😭😭

You guys think Kubo will ever tell us the rest of the bankai‘s name and abilities?
Ukitake,Isshin,Aizen,Oetsu,Senjumara,Kirinji,Kira…

Screenshot_20221014-100743.png

Apparently theirs also a new trailer out for episode 2. But it's region blocked

You guys think Kubo will ever tell us the rest of the bankai‘s name and abilities?
Ukitake,Isshin,Aizen,Oetsu,Senjumara,Kirinji,Kira…
Probably, maybe in a fanbook or sumn
I don't think so, I think in 13blades he wrote unknown on all of zero squad banakis and Retsu, if he wanted to tell us he would've done so there lol, no need to hide them especially when u didn't plan to show them in the manga anyways.
I don't see any captain beating gerad. This is because he only took attacks from several combinations and almost had no opportunity to fight back, for me Isshin would die
This isn't an argument though, we don't know how powerful is Isshin's bankai or his FGT so we don't have an answer if he will die or not for sure, but if it has the erasure aspect of Ichigo's Isshin will put a good fight if not ending up even killing Gérard.
But again I'm not saying that he will 100% win, but using Isshin who was hinted to have a FGT and he still has his bankai unknown to beat Gérard would've been much more better than just killing him with Aushwahlen, Same with making Ryuken fight Haschwalth with Ishida

Back