• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Tybw Manga >>>>> your opinion, I mean I reread the first chapters of tybw and I was more excited than when I watched the new anime lol,
Oh also I forgot the scene when Yhwach asked his goon if he is a prophet, in the manga it looked better

I mean even if I quit I will still watch some scenes like Kisuke's bankai and Kyoraku's, Aizen's scenes and other things like Kenpachi vs Retsu, Kenpachi and co vs Gerard
I never commented on manga vs anime goober. I said you quitting the anime is cringe.

5/10 épisode why Is garganta animated like this ? The way They were running was weird.
We didn’t see a split second of Harribel getting stomped.

Daddy Ichigo Is too sexy tho

Ngl i dont even mind how The Garganta looks, the running was a bit bad at times but still i loved everything else, the Music,action,Voice acting,Animation…

i much prefer the black void garganta.

Not a fan of the dr.who space tube garganta.

i think this change was made to better differenciate it from the quincy shadow. Still not a fan.

Also yes, so far, pretty much every scenes are better in the manga(although there is some nice shots here and there), but not much fighting was done so we'll see. If they can't make a baller yama vs Loyd fight that blow the manga out of the water , then we have issues.

I liked the new garganta it shows how chaos is Reshi there
I don’t like it personally a Black cavity as described in CFYOW Is fine

The thing Is the torrent of reishi that are described in the novels would be everywhere i Would’Ve liked it better without the kind of « tube » effect.
Imagine the group walking INSIDE of the reishi torrents i think it would’ve been better

I don’t like it personally a Black cavity as described in CFYOW Is fine

The thing Is the torrent of reishi that are described in the novels would be everywhere i Would’Ve liked it better without the kind of « tube » effect.
Imagine the group walking INSIDE of the reishi torrents i think it would’ve been better
Agreed, i could grow to like it if it wasn't just a tube.

Ngl i dont even mind how The Garganta looks, the running was a bit bad at times but still i loved everything else, the Music,action,Voice acting,Animation…
Yea the animation is still on point. I mainly didn't like how dialog heavy this episode was. After looking at agian the garganata scene again it's actually not that bad. But i still didnt like the yellow lighting affect on ichigo and comp

Considering how well he was doing against Mental Nerf Full Cloak Bankai Ichigo who even only at 50% Unohana compared to herself on top of the fact he has his hidden poison ability...I would say he beats her too ngl
🤔 I don’t think you can make a concrete claim that she’s saying mental nerf 50% Bankai Ichigo = her

Considering how well he was doing against Mental Nerf Full Cloak Bankai Ichigo who even only at 50% Unohana compared to herself on top of the fact he has his hidden poison ability...I would say he beats her too ngl
Nah, isn't the Kenpachi Unohana fought moon level or something cause of the novels?

🤔 I don’t think you can make a concrete claim that she’s saying mental nerf 50% Bankai Ichigo = her

Aren't we using the official VIZ scan?

0382-003.png

Nahh he only has feats against a mentally nerfed ichigo. Tbh he's still like mid tier captain level

That same mental nerf ichigo while only at 50% of his bankai ( not even his hollow mask too ) was already compared to unohana in spirit energy

same unohana who was stronger than every captain at the time bar yamamoto himself...this includes shunsui and jushiro

so more like high captain level

though the term captain level lost any meaning during arrancar arc

Mental nerf Ichigo was also the only person that could sense pseudo-Transcendent Aizen

Gin is definitely stronger than any FKT Captain except Yamamoto

Because Ichigo was nerfing himself. He had the power in him to be approaching Aizen's Condom level, but wasn't using it because he was conflicted.
Then it comes down to how you want to interpret the ability to sense Aizen

It seems you believe that simply having the power inside you even if you aren't/can't use it in that moment is enough

Whereas for me I believe he needs to be actively using that power in that moment to be able to sense Aizen

Didn't Ichigo himself said that post chrysalis Aizen was a monster of spirit energy and there is no way they'll win, clearly saying he was weaker then him by a large margin ?

Ichigo could only sense sense aizen because was incredibly powerfull from the start, but is nerf'd by OMZ, as well as mentally nerfing himself.

Didn't Ichigo himself said that post chrysalis Aizen was a monster of spirit energy and there is no way they'll win, clearly saying he was weaker then him by a large margin ?

Ichigo could only sense sense aizen because was incredibly powerfull from the start, but is nerf'd by OMZ, as well as mentally nerfing himself.
We're told that you need to be on a similar level as Aizen to sense him

And it was mentally nerfed Ichigo that said that, of course he's going to say there's no hope and that they're going to lose, that's a large part in his mental nerf, he has no confidence and has given up

Back