• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

On the topic of Ywhach and Aizen, Haschwalth lowkey better than both, but you ain't hear that from me
kKRq2mXqoL0N.jpg

That’s ludicrous
Yhwach beats Aizen, 7 to 2.

Backstory: Yhwach, Aizen has none.
Strenght: Yhwach, Aizen got one-shot.
Speed: Yhwach, Aizen couldn't stopped Yhwach.
Hax: Yhwach, even under KS, Almighty landed all the blows in Aizen's body.
Army: Yhwach, Quincy are stronger than the Espada.
Intelligence: stalemate.
Strategies: Yhwach, his plans worked unlike some of Aizen's own plans, but you could argue for a stalemate.
Goal: Yhwach, he finished what Aizen started and couldn't finished.
Status: Aizen, Yhwach is no longer "alive" and Aizen remains immortal.
Beauty: Aizen, Yhwach is an old man. But the mustache is glorios, so I will change the vote to stalemate.
Troll: Aizen, Yhwach tried to troll like Aizen but failed miserably because he is not Kubo Aizen.

Nah, Kubo recently said he wouldn't show us his backstory, unless the story demanded it. This is a flashback to his experiments.

He just means he won’t give us an in depth look into his past. He’s saying he won’t give us every painstaking detail of his origin. We still know the gist of it.

He just means he won’t give us an in depth look into his past. He’s saying he won’t give us every painstaking detail of his origin. We still know the gist of it.
Which Yhwach beats Aizen on his lack of it. Therefore you arguing over nothing I already know. Smh

Aizen and his mystery is one of the great strengh of his characther for me. Kubo know his deal.

I'm just biased for Yhwach. ************ own each panel he is on .

Yhwach doesn't have a fleshed out past either, whatchu talkin about? We literally get pm the same quantity of info for Yhwach's past as Aizen's.

Grand Fisher killed her, and most likely ate her, but if he didn't her soul would just be in SS, as souls get sent to Hell when the Soul dies, not when the body dies
It’s probably already been reincarnated in the WOTL, or maybe kubo didn’t want her to meet up with Ichigo in ss?

Do Ichigo and Jugram have Power Bestowal in their profiles? Ichigo has the same ability as Ginjo to take and share his power with others. Basically what Ichido did with Rukia in chapter one when he stole all of her powers instead of a percentage of it.

0433-020.png

Why are you asking this question in a Bleach General Discussion Thread? What part of you thought up this question and went "yeah Bleach people will have this answer". Boy istg, why I oughta...
I consider my bleach brethren to be knowledge on lots of subjects with Naruto being one of them.

Back