• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Wait didnt Base Aizen say he has Double the Reiatsu of a Captain and Unohana said Ichigo has double the Reiatsu of a Captain in HC Arc? So would that Ichigo=Base Aizen
In the databook mask their are Arrancar below espada level who are confirmed to have Captain level power one of them got low diffed by hisagi. Aizen should at least be over 100x above baseline captain level

Probably mistranslated given this is what the Viz Scan says. (Also that isn't TS Ichigo but Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo so that wouldn't even work for TS Ichigo in the first place)

0521-022.png
it would mean that TS is stronger since the fullbring ichigo got a powerboost, meaning is not the same ichigo that he was before eating that food

Probably mistranslated given this is what the Viz Scan says. (Also that isn't TS Ichigo but Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo so that wouldn't even work for TS Ichigo in the first place)

0521-022.png
Yeah i know but i tought you could Scale this ichigo above mugetsu and After he Gains his TS he would be even more above FGT but yeah the translation

it would mean that TS is stronger since the fullbring ichigo got a powerboost, meaning is not the same ichigo that he was before eating that food
If you used the fan-translated scan instead of the Viz one than you can definitely make that argument, but it's extremely flimsy to say the least.

Yeah i know but i tought you could Scale this ichigo above mugetsu and After he Gains his TS he would be even more above FGT but yeah the translation
^

Wait didnt Base Aizen say he has Double the Reiatsu of a Captain and Unohana said Ichigo has double the Reiatsu of a Captain in HC Arc? So would that Ichigo=Base Aizen
That would be Bankai Ichigo HM = Base Aizen but he was also able to sense transcendent Aizen's reiatsu. so he shouold be higher but keeps getting cockblock by his own fear of unleashing Vasto Lorde again.

That would be Bankai Ichigo HM = Base Aizen but he was also able to sense transcendent Aizen's reiatsu. so he shouold be higher but keeps getting cockblock by his own fear of unleashing Vasto Lorde again.
Ichigo was amature by that time. So even if he has more reiatsu he wasn't able to control his powers and OMZ kinda sealed his powers away that's one reason

Yeah the fact Ichigo could sense Condom Aizen is insane, cuz that means if he wasn’t mentally nerfing himself he’d be on that rough level of power, aka utterly insane.

0521-022.png
The Viz translation saying “reiatsu from a whole other dimension” and “if you can feel it in the slightest” high key implying that the reiatsu is Transcendent. Looks like FB Shinigami Ichigo is finally Transcendent.

I think she's not being literal or possibly talking about the the Gikon gave their SP. TS Ichigo's reaitsu could be sensed by Shunsui, Rukia, Renji, Toshiro and Uryu

They sensed his reiatsu when he was getting ready to fight Yhwach. Also where us it stated that Ichigo us holding back his reiatsu?

I think she's not being literal or possibly talking about the the Gikon gave their SP. TS Ichigo's reaitsu could be sensed by Shunsui, Rukia, Renji, Toshiro and Uryu
Shunsui? No. He didn’t. Rukia, Renji, Byakuya all went through the same training so they ate the same food too. Uryu? He was power boost by Yhwach who is part of the Soul King. Toshiro? No. He didn’t.

Nothing. People he was with during TYBW were not fodders. Orihime could physically be in the presence of Ichigo and Yhwach. Also TS is not as strong as Dangai. I won't talk about ot now but everything will be addressed in the upcoming CRT i'm planning for July.

Nothing. People he was with during TYBW were not fodders. Orihime could physically be in the presence of Ichigo and Yhwach. Also TS is not as strong as Dangai. I won't talk about ot now but everything will be addressed in the upcoming CRT i'm planning for July.
None of them had the same riatsu as yhwach, Aizen or Ichigo they would've been erased. Lmao at ts Ichigo's complete power unrestricted being weaker than just dangai

did bro really just say dangai > ts

smh

What are even you even saying? None of them were even close to Yhwach and orihime could clearly fight alongside Ichigo when he and Yhwach were at full power and nothing happened to her lol. A

What are even you even saying? None of them were even close to Yhwach and orihime could clearly fight alongside Ichigo when he and Yhwach were at full power and nothing happened to her lol. A
I'm saying they weren't close to yhwach in terms of riatsu not literally close to them in proximity.

Yes i'm the same person. But i've decided to scale CFYOW as well unless it's comtradicted by Kubo. The revisions will be about about God Tier scaling.

Also yes i don't think Muken Aizen is transcendent

I was re reading the bleach found some interesting things. Can't we upgrade espada atleast small Planetary with star in Las noches statement.

You’ll get coccslapped in that thread 🔥

Back