• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I also noticed that the blue/White lines on his chest dissapeared before Ichigo Slashed at him,indicating that his powers have returned?
Main thing is cutting him half doesn't make sense. Because his powers would eventually comes back and he can use that to resurect.

Also we know from Szayel appro statement and Aizen statement at the end yhwach reastu was still roaming around in SS.

It indicates Ichigo left yhwach in a half dead and half alive state.

If i could ask Kubo for how Ichigo Bankai works i would have asked him 😭.

I hope databooks will be released when anime comes out.

Do you guys think there exists another energy Source in Bleach?
Like with The Kototsu not being made of reiatsu.
Hollows in Hell having No Reiatsu
Auswählen light being of something not Reishi or Reiatsu wise.
There are probably more examples but cant think of any Rn
Magic in Burn The Witch

Prolly my favorite cosmic Bleach argument, because it's so tangible.

Isn’t what he imagines illusory?

Who would scale to this? Since the only time we know Gremmy to do this is against Kenpachi and he made 7 clones(?) to do it. Not calling it an outlier I think Gremmy can be that high.

Up for debate. I think with it you can fairly easily argue that the Elite Ritter are that level and then use it to support uni God Tiers. You can also interpret the information in such a way that only the God Tiers scale.
You got a point there since Aksin iirc says only bast Yhwach could handle him and that was before all his buffs.

Isn’t Gremmy just imagining the effects of outer space in a type of pocket room with a wallpaper? 🤔

Any bleach character over 11C is completely wank
Yhwach got done by an fodder arrow. If you scale him above that its pure wank.

Also bleach characters should stay in there only if any higher feat is done by ang character is treated as outliers because bleach is fodder verse you see. 🤧

Nah but no jokes, is there A CRT planned using this?

been wondering, but do we ever get told how long do shinigami stay on the academy before being incorporated into one of the divisions?

For Gremmy I think no one will scale except Yhwach, Ichigo, and Aizen from TYBW.
My reason is that Haschwalth himself feared Gremmy and didn't dare to face him (the same text is mentioned again in CFYOW but without showing Haschwalth)
Haschwalth is probably stronger than any elite ritter as CFYOW states he was number 2, there is the statement that says he was the strongest enemy in the war so far or something like that.

Yes, you can argue that Zaraki and others like Gerard scale to him but I don't agree with this scaling.

For Gremmy I think no one will scale except Yhwach, Ichigo, and Aizen from TYBW.
My reason is that Haschwalth himself feared Gremmy and didn't dare to face him (the same text is mentioned again in CFYOW but without showing Haschwalth)
Haschwalth is probably stronger than any elite ritter as CFYOW states he was number 2, there is the statement that says he was the strongest enemy in the war so far or something like that.

Yes, you can argue that Zaraki and others like Gerard scale to him but I don't agree with this scaling.
I pointed out this as well no one listened to me and the thread was forcibly closed down by damage

At this point I think I'm the only one who still suspects the visionary is unrelated to Reiatsu, still galaxy room is good to show the range of his reality Warping but good luck convincing people in the internet when they'll try to say that those stars and cosmic entities are "illusions" or that it's too nonsense that Gremmy popped up a galaxy out of nowhere because of course the absolutely not absurd power of turning imagination reality isn't absurd enough to justify absurd things like this, recently on Reddit someone said that wasn't actual outer space because Gremmy said that Kenpachi would have died immediately in it but it takes 30s to die in actual outer space.....

Back