• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Arc7Kuroi are you going to make a new thread for the God tiers scaling based on the new info we got from Kubo about Ichigo’s blade?

True Bankai + Quincy Scabbard + Horn of Salvation Ichigo > True Bankai Ichigo > Soul King Yhwach

Szayelaporro Grantz new Ghoul form scales to Ichigo for pushing him back in his Bankai state.

0686.5-064.png

Uryu scales similar to true
shikai ichigo. If he was weaker, Ichigo would have reiatsu crush him.
Wtf 👺 bro Ichigo never soul crushed anyone. Also why would he soul crushes Uryu

@Arc7Kuroi are you going to make a new thread for the God tiers scaling based on the new info we got from Kubo about Ichigo’s blade?

True Bankai + Quincy Scabbard + Horn of Salvation Ichigo > True Bankai Ichigo > Soul King Yhwach

Szayelaporro Grantz new Ghoul form scales to Ichigo for pushing him back in his Bankai state.

0686.5-064.png

yea, no
ichigo is just surprise by what Szyeyel is saying bout the ritual

yea, no
ichigo is just surprise by what Szyeyel is saying bout the ritual
That’s like Nanao attacking Kenpachi’s mother verbally and with a sword strike and have Kenpachi been pushed back in surprise of her words. Szalaporro shouldn’t have move Ichigo. Uryu forced True Ichigo to block with his sword and that’s one of the reasons he scales. This is true Bankai ichigo against a new form of a character with no anti feats. He pierced through Renji and made him run away. If Renji was stronger he would have activated Bankai and one shot this Ghoul. Or Ichigo could had one shot him like he did the Hell Ghouls.

Last edited:

0686.5-064.png

-_-

mrk

Ichigo is restricted with the combat pass and could be holding back here to gain info so no

u seem to be under the impression that Uryu is on the same tier as ichigo

He aint

Im fine if Kubo makes the next set of opponents seemingly relative to ichigo just don't make the scaling ass like boruto. I stil don't know how to feel about urashiki

u seem to be under the impression that Uryu is on the same tier as ichigo

He aint
I was referring to Uryu not scaling to Jugram because he only made him bleed through hax. 👀

I haven’t watched that yet I’m still in the dark
Some Bleach creators on TikTok and YouTube ( DBZimran ) said they are going to "expose" people who bashed Bleach before and now trying to get clout from it's increasing Popularity. Bleach Community coming to get the crown from HxH fans for Toxity

I blame Jaymes for tweeting at everyone that he’s the bleach guy and everyone else is just stealing clout. 🙄 so stupid, all man children, I just wanna enjoy bleach content idgaf about YouTube drama.

I blame Jaymes for tweeting at everyone that he’s the bleach guy and everyone else is just stealing clout. 🙄 so stupid, all man children, I just wanna enjoy bleach content idgaf about YouTube drama.
TikTok revived Bleach, Jaymes kept it alive for as long as possible and even give hope to many people that Bleach would come back. More I would say a big contribution is to you since you were the one getting mentioned in like every bleach video in December-January TikTok videos about bleach.

This fella breaks down some of the kanji/hiragana phrases, the one that grabs my attention is the one that can be translated to "become one". Seems to draw even more validity to Ichigo becoming one with Zangetsu. So, ig this finally settles it, Ichigo can access his full power at will, and if he so chooses he can revert back to the TYBW form of Zangetsu.

Which form of ichigo do ya'll think would be stronger? 6th Anniversary (First one) or 2019 Quincy Ichigo (Second one)? :thonk:

maxresdefault.jpg
3rneboi9ldo31.png

(For context, 6th anniversary is Ichigo combining his Shinigami, Hollow and Fullbring powers while 2019 Ichigo would be Ichigo releasing not only his latent Shinigami and Hollow prowess, but also the dormant Quincy powers inside him.)
The right one is cooler. Ichigo doesn't look like Ichigo in the left one lol.

Which form of ichigo do ya'll think would be stronger? 6th Anniversary (First one) or 2019 Quincy Ichigo (Second one)? :thonk:

maxresdefault.jpg
3rneboi9ldo31.png

(For context, 6th anniversary is Ichigo combining his Shinigami, Hollow and Fullbring powers while 2019 Ichigo would be Ichigo releasing not only his latent Shinigami and Hollow prowess, but also the dormant Quincy powers inside him.)
2019 Ichigo is supposed to be after the TYBW and he mastered his quincy power. 6th anni is just a temporary form he got between TLA arc and TYBW.
So quincy Ichigo is obviously stronger.

Back