• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Tbf back in the uni Bleach days, one of the reasons it was able to get accepted was by scaling as few people to it as possible. Idk why but people have an easier time believing stuff when it’s as minimal as possible, hence why that stuff was ignored. Not that that’s an excuse for blatantly ignoring scaling, but it is what it is. Ik plenty of people who refuse to believe that anyone can be near Ichigo, Aizen, and Yhwach’s level.

Tbf back in the uni Bleach days, one of the reasons it was able to get accepted was by scaling as few people to it as possible. Idk why but people have an easier time believing stuff when it’s as minimal as possible, hence why that stuff was ignored. Not that that’s an excuse for blatantly ignoring scaling, but it is what it is. Ik plenty of people who refuse to believe that anyone can be near Ichigo, Aizen, and Yhwach’s level.
MUH GINJO WEAK THO!

ah fair enough back then it was different times, i don't know if it was kubo or the mrk in me(probably me) but it was really hard to grasp just how significantly more powerful aizen was fusing with the hogyoko literally and narratively he was really way beyond everyone elseobviously the fullbringers solo copium
on that note me when Arc drops the speed downgrades.
dafeels

The multiplier stuff will probably hit AP more than speed. I’m actually chill with Ichigo’s Bankai being a 5-10x speed amp. The databook states that Ichigo condenses all his Bankai into speed.

It’s not a fight? It’s fictional power scaling, you’re taking this too seriously -_- go prepare your evidence for the multipliers being legit while I run them through my criteria. It’s gonna be a while so stop crying over milk that hasn’t spilt yet.

yo wtf i kinda forgot about this mayuri looking fresh tho

Mayuri unmasked: I did not expect him to look like this... : Bleach, Manga  Series, Action Anime : r/bleach
This is his real body. Is always in the lab. He used a fake goo body. His soul is a slime. In the novels he now can make multiple clone bodies but they were limited and couldn’t leave Soul Society. In the new one shot he upgraded to holograms that could attack!

Tbf nos dias de uni Bleach, uma das razões pelas quais ele foi aceito foi escalar o menor número possível de pessoas. Eu não sei por que, mas as pessoas têm mais facilidade em acreditar em coisas quando são o mínimo possível, daí por que essas coisas foram ignoradas. Não que isso seja uma desculpa para ignorar descaradamente a escala, mas é o que é. Ik muitas pessoas que se recusam a acreditar que qualquer um pode estar perto do nível de Ichigo, Aizen e Yhwach.
I honestly thought it was very strange that ichigo was so above Zaraki in power, the difference between the God Tier (3A possibly Low 2-C) and the Top Tier (High 6A) made me a little uncomfortable. Good that if one day Bleach 3A comes back, Zaraki and Hikone probably won't be that far from the God Tiers anymore.

I honestly thought it was very strange that ichigo was so above Zaraki in power, the difference between the God Tier (3A possibly Low 2-C) and the Top Tier (High 6A) made me a little uncomfortable. Good that if one day Bleach 3A comes back, Zaraki and Hikone probably won't be that far from the God Tiers anymore.
It will come back to 3A possibly 2C when IMade makes his return and clears the assumption/misunderstanding of destroying planet is not destroying cosmology 🥱. Well I don't know if he will return back or not. Well i hope some day we get universal Bleach back.

The multiplier stuff will probably hit AP more than speed. I’m actually chill with Ichigo’s Bankai being a 5-10x speed amp. The databook states that Ichigo condenses all his Bankai into speed.
Hey can't we use Bankai multipliers for consistency of abilities. I mean according to character speciality.

Example Ichigo speed. Kenpachi strength. Byakuya also AP. Technically everyone AP increases but some are hax and others are pure power.

Many verses has multipliers for scaling just removing Multipliers for bleach is sad

Many verses has multipliers for scaling just removing Multipliers for bleach is sad

No one has said anything about removing all multipliers from Bleach. Bleach actually makes use of more multipliers than a lot of verses I've seen.

No one has said anything about removing all multipliers from Bleach. Bleach actually makes use of more multipliers than a lot of verses I've seen.
Actually i don't have problems with removing Multipliers from some inconsistent characters but as i gave some examples those characters should get Multipliers for their speciality.

Well we will be when Arc CRT hits.

Actually i don't have problems with removing Multipliers from some inconsistent characters but as i gave some examples those characters should get Multipliers for their speciality.

Well we will be when Arc CRT hits.
My basic mindset is, if a Bankai is stated to purely increase one stat then I’m fine giving it the multiplier, if something can be scaled to an actually stated stat multiplier (scaling to the CO multiplier or Byakuya or Gin’s double speed multiplier) I’m fine with it. I take issue with “oh we see 3 stats increase, they must all increase 5-10x”.

My basic mindset is, if a Bankai is stated to purely increase one stat then I’m fine giving it the multiplier, if something can be scaled to an actually stated stat multiplier (scaling to the CO multiplier or Byakuya or Gin’s double speed multiplier) I’m fine with it. I take issue with “oh we see 3 stats increase, they must all increase 5-10x”.
Yeah great 👌. Same opinion. Atleast we need to scale consistency characters with Multipliers

Back