• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Aizen probably didn't lose his immortality and Zanpakuto fusion , although his regen doesn't seem to be as fast as when he fought Ichigo

I never said Aizen diesn't have the hogyoku , I just explained the two statements by Ichigo and Urahara , even if you go by anyone of them it still supports the idea that Aizen lost the his transcended powers

Aizen probably didn't lose his immortality and Zanpakuto fusion , although his regen doesn't seem to be as fast as when he fought Ichigo

I never said Aizen diesn't have the hogyoku , I just explained the two statements by Ichigo and Urahara , even if you go by anyone of them it still supports the idea that Aizen lost the his transcended powers
Yhwach has regeneration negation. It doesn't count as anti feat. Aizen was fine in after story

Even if you say Yhwach has regen negation i don't see how that contradicts the argument of Aizen losing his transcended powers excep the immortality and Zanpakuto fusion

You can't fix a broken Bankai atleast normaly, Yhwach destroyed the bankai in all futures that's why Orihime couldn't fix it

Ichibei was destroyed by Yhwach but he still came back. Aizen also came back after getting absorbed or destroyed or whatever.

Also in the final fight Yhwach was under KS , in his mind he was fighting Ichigo and Renji both of whom don't have regen so i don't even see Yhwach actively trying to neg regen.

Speaking of regen do you think after the final fight Aizen regened back with the complete reiatsu straps on or he came back naked?

I've sent the raw panel where Urahara said that to Arc to translate , but from what i've seen Urahara says he got stronger since his fight woth Ichigo. What happened at the end of the fight ? He lost his forms and powers.

Urahara sau the hogyoku rejected Aizen

Ichigo said Aizen's atleast suconsciously wanted be just a normal soul reaper. So possibly hogyoku fullfilled that wish.

Even going by both theories Aizen lost the powers. Aizen getting stronger could just mean he got stronger from his normal base form. If Ichigo grow stronger from his Dangai training i see no reason why Aizen wouldn't be able to do the same.
Muken Aizen could fight Yhwach, that Yhwach was the strongest Yhwach in the series, stronger than how he was when he beat up HoS Ichigo, Yhwach destroyed KS, this at least should put Muken Aizen between HoS Ichigo and TB Ichigo, as Yhwach felt that he should destroy KS just as he destroyed Tensa Zangetu.
HoS Ichigo is above TS Ichigo who possesses the power that surpasses Dangai Ichigo who was above Hogyoku Aizen.

Yhwach > Muken Aizen >/~ HoS Ichigo > TS Ichigo > Dangai Ichigo > Monster Aizen.
That is one scaling chain.

Post-Ichibe-fight Yhwach + Mimihagi attacked the Seireitei with massive energy to prevent any soul reaper from coming, however, while being sealed by the chair, Aizen’s 90 Hado almost destroyed the black energy not to mention that Hado was incantation skipped, he then effortlessly released an amount of Reiatsu that could erase the black energy from Yhwach.
Muken Aizen >> Sealed Muken Aizen >/~ Almighty Yhwach + Mimihagi who was probably stronger than TS Ichigo.
That's the second scaling chain.

Now looking at Kisuke’s statement, he said Aizen became stronger than when he fought Ichigo, which means Aizen rn is stronger than the Aizen who fought Ichigo, which Aizen did Ichigo fight? He fought Butterfly Aizen then Monster Aizen, after that the fight stopped because Ichigo lost his powers and Kisuke sealed Aizen, so Kisuke’s statement should apply to those 2 forms, Butterfly Aizen and Monster Aizen, usually when we get a statement like that we assume that he is stronger than the strongest form from those 2 which is Monster Aizen, also looking at the feats that Muken Aizen performed, it's clear that he is stronger than his Monster form.
Also it majes no sense for Yhwach to release someone like Aizen who by statements should be far above the likes of Ichibei considering all the intel he and the quincies gathered over the years.
Yhwach didn't know how strong is Muken Aizen, did he?
I mean it also makes no sense for Yhwach to release someone who can easily manipulate but we saw that it happened right? so this isn't a valid argument.
Didn't Aizen lose the transcended powers from the hogyoku? The only abilities he still has from it are immortality (doesn't seem to regen as fast as before) and fusing with his Zanpakuto .
Imo Muken Aizen is not as powerful as monster Aizen
Those 2 statements from you contradict each other, if you want to say that Muken/Tybw Aizen is fused with his Zanpakuto you have to say that he is above Monster Aizen, Aizen said that when he fuses with his Zanpakuto he will reach a higher state than his Monster form.
although his regen doesn't seem to be as fast as when he fought Ichigo
It just means Yhwach can neg regeneration, which makes sense because any ability he sees with his eyes becomes useless against him.
You can't fix a broken Bankai atleast normaly, Yhwach destroyed the bankai in all futures that's why Orihime couldn't fix it
It is clearly implied that if it wasn't destroyed by the Almighty, Orihime could have rejected that, but she couldn't, it isn't just because "oh Bankai cant be fixed" it's because of Almighty.

Ichibei was destroyed by Yhwach but he still came back. Aizen also came back after getting absorbed or destroyed or whatever.
It's because Yhwach didn't bother himself to change the future at that time and neg Ichibe’s regeneration (that happened because of Ichigo).
Also the "Almighty can change the future" wasn't introduced at that time, probably Kubo decided that later? we don't know, what we know is that Yhwach saw that and didn't act for some reason.
Aizen came back after Yhwach was killed.
Also in the final fight Yhwach was under KS , in his mind he was fighting Ichigo and Renji both of whom don't have regen so i don't even see Yhwach actively trying to neg regen.
No, he was fighting Ichigo and Aizen in his mind lol, and he went to kill for both, not just for Aizen.

Speaking of regen do you think after the final fight Aizen regened back with the complete reiatsu straps on or he came back naked?
Idk, but in CFYOW it's stated that Kisuke put new strong seals on him, so maybe the old seals were removed, or they just felt like Aizen is so strong we need new ones, we don't know.

Also regarding yhwach wanting aizen to join his side, that could literally just be because both of them despised the system that the Soul society/ZS/reio had set up and were maintaining. Which is why yhwach was so shocked when he thought that aizen was fighting on the SS' behalf in the final battle.

Also aizen was deemed as a war potential because yhwach saw his reiatsu as being "incalculable" lmao

Muken Aizen didn't do anything much against Yhwach except for fool him with KS. He was getting his ass kicked the entire fight. Muken Aizen is far weaker than SK Yhwach

I aready talked about the Kisuke statement. Aizen got stronger since his battle with Ichigo. At the end of the fight he likely lost his transcended powers which is stated through both Kisuke and Ichigo (you can use their interpretations if you want) He can still get stronger in his base form.

Auzen could still use Kurohitsugi wothout chant in his base , Kisuke said he got stronger so i say his base got stronger in the 2 years

Aizen said the hogyoku decided that he doesn't need a Zanpakuto. EvenAizen didn't properly understamd what was happening at the time.

Yhwach clearly states that he used almighty and broke Ichigo's bankai in the future.Orihime targets past events, and rejects the effects of those events. It's the converse of Yhwach's ability which targets the future

Since Yhwach broke the Bankai in the future, the event that caused the breakage hadn't occurred, so there was no event for her to target.

My cousin Tsukishima-san creating a new past made a paradox between the past he'd created for Ichigo, and the current state. Apparently this was enough for her powers to target the paradox point, rejecting the current state in favor of the falsified one.

The panel you posted only shiws that Yhwach already saw the future about Ichigo coming and reviving Ichibei. It doesn't necessarily confirm Yhwach purposefuly didn't neg Ichibei completely. If Yhwach could neg regen in all futures then Aizen wouldn't have came back at least fully intact , atleast he wouldn't have his arm. The changes in the future made with almighty are never stated be go away after Yhwach's death (atleast as far i know) as Yhwach did die for a short time and came back again.

I think you should reread the final fight. Yhwach thought he cut Renji's arm and in his mind Aizen had both his arms intact when they clashed , then he sees Ichigo attacking without his left arm and Yhwach thinks it was Renji who was blown away first I don't think Yhwach has regen neg unless stated otherwise in the series. Also Yhwach didn't burst a hole in Aizen with almighty but just a simple attack. So you'd have ti say even Yuha's normal attacks can neg regen

I really don't think TS Ichigo is as strong as Dangai Ichigo , i interpret that statement as refering to when Ichigo regained his shinigami powers which he lost against Aizen as the panel also showed Ginjo. Dangai Ichigo is basically fused with his Zanpakuto.
Also couldn't rukia sense TS Ichigo's reiatsu? Even Monster Aizen was unable to sense Dangai

I see zanpakuto fusion as another step beyond bankai , my point is that even though he gained the ability to fuse with his Zanpakuto he's still just a shinigami and not necessarily a Transcended God that has surpassed Shinigami and Hollows that he was as Monster Aizen but he could still reach reach that level with training just like Kenpachi.

In simple terms i'd say Even though Aizen lost his transcended forms he still got stronger in his base form in muken and not because the hogyoku amping him which people keep talking about. He nearly died 3 times so he likely got some reiryoku boost as well

He could be as strong or stronger than his monster form.

He still has regen but likely slower.

Last edited:
Also regarding yhwach wanting aizen to join his side, that could literally just be because both of them despised the system that the Soul society/ZS/reio had set up and were maintaining. Which is why yhwach was so shocked when he thought that aizen was fighting on the SS' behalf in the final battle.

Also aizen was deemed as a war potential because yhwach saw his reiatsu as being "incalculable" lmao
I mean Aizen was always noted for his reiatsu. Omaeda notes it as monstrous and gets scared, he says that even though Yama was there. His reiatsu was also powerful enough keep hell shut.

Last edited:
Why is God Aizen considered above Ichibei? The Leader of the Shinigami who existed before the Soul King and who Yhwach couldn’t feel his Reiatsu once he unleashed his Shikai? A being who could described the Soul King’s power? He would need to feel the Soul King’s transcendent Reiatsu for that. Are we still on the BS statements that Aizen made while drunk with power? The scan shown from the databook didn’t said God Aizen was above everything. The raw translation was already posted and just said he looked different from Shinigami and Hollows.

How much Input did Kubo have in SAFWY and CFYOW novels ? I know the bankai ideas were his but what about the rest?
We doing this again?

519q8clz9iv51.png

7qpyiz14rw781.jpg

I already explained how Muken Aizen is above Monster Aizen, too bored to repeat that again.
How much Input did Kubo have in SAFWY and CFYOW novels ? I know the bankai ideas were his but what about the rest?
I don't know about SAFWY as I never read it, only read summaries, but for CFYOW Narita said that he learned everything he needed from Kubo and when he finished the novel he asked Kubo to take a look at it and he liked it.

I know the lore and Bankai were from Kubo but i just wanted to know if characters like Cien , Hikone , Aura were Kubo' ideas.

I know the lore and Bankai were from Kubo but i just wanted to know if characters like Cien , Hikone , Aura were Kubo' ideas.
The idea of Hisagi being the main character in CFYOW is from Narita, he suggested it and Kubo agreed, but the story of Reio, Tokinada is from Kubo, Tokinada’s plot being from Kubo kinda implies that he also came up with Aura and Hikone at that time ig?
Also, Narita said that he couldn't explain everything about the Bleach world in the 3 volumes and said that he will be happy if the fans could use their imagination and think about continuation for what he did, lol.

Jugram was number one after Yhwach as CFYOW stated
You can make him one of the strongest characters in the whole series using some nlf

Back