• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Damn getting rid of all multipliers for Bleach? What do y’all think the end results will be🤔
Every one would be either mountain level, country level or continent level, and hypersonic, massively hypersonic, and sub relativistic. I don't know the scaling beyond that so that's as far as I know.

After the multipliers removal, me:
"come on guys, let's agree on the fullbring scaling and upgrade everyone above Monster Aizen feat against Ichigo"

fun fact the void that gremmy created had stars in it when kenpachi cut it. Kenpachi is universe level. Dont @ me
Gremmy simply created the void by making a mini universe to surround ken. Nuff said

I mean there’s multiple scans saying “what he imagines is turned into reality”, he imagined stars and a Galaxy gg. But yeah I prefer outlier.

I mean there’s multiple scans saying “what he imagines is turned into reality”, he imagined stars and a Galaxy gg. But yeah I prefer outlier.
yeah i suppose being about to cut gremmy's imagination void room is just multi-continent. his max ap afterall was just making two meteors.

You know I never see any discussion on who was the strongest sternritter enough.
You think Gremmy was right about his statement?

Simply it should get his rating as reality warping or environmental destruction, it is literally his power creating everything he thinks. He could even image kenpachi‘s real power he just forgot to upgrade his body, so the galaxy room feat doesn’t need to scale to his stats unless gremmy wants to. For the meteor we know he power up himself to survive the blast.
Although I don’t care to make a thread, but I can’t really see why outlier is better than a separate rating.

A new chapter of bleach came out before the tybw anime did 😭

hcj2spto1xt71.jpg

Agree with Arc but still watch the first few seasons of the anime, skip the bount arc entirely and at the very least watch the SS arc since it was done wonderfully.

Back