• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Im just iffy about his time reset being on a universal scale. Seems like its on a planetary scale
Time doesn't have restrictions like functioning on a planetary scale. Time is a universal construct. Was the justification for it being uni and not planetary.

Time doesn't have restrictions like functioning on a planetary scale. Time is a universal construct. Was the justification for it being uni and not planetary.
Not in fiction you can stop,rewind or even forward time in a certain area. Which has happened in the FT verse many times. So it's possible for someone to reset time on a planet level scale. To say it's on a universal scales is a stretch without context.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/official-translations-requests-thread-new-forum.107531/post-3816893

バカな…! 確かに虚 (ホロウ)や死神のように密度の高い霊体は普通の人間でも触れることぐらいはできる...

しかし姿を見ることはできん!

此奴には今虚 (ホロウ)の姿も見えていなければ声も聞こえていない筈だ‼

Impossible...! It's true that even normal humans can touch Hollows and Shinigami due to their highly dense spiritual bodies...

But they aren't able to see their form!

He shouldn't be able to see the Hollow's form nor hear their voice!!

unknown.png

Was viz wrong? and are there other examples of shinigami being intangible

Yes, Viz was wrong, as is pretty frequent

And that's been known about for a long time, hence why virtually no Bleach character has intangibility.

As far Shinigami who has intagibilty are Azashiro with Bankai, I mean they should be invinsible since they are spirit like Hollow which also can be intangible but somehow Kubo never make them pas through wall or do intagible thing.

so madara would be able to touch aizen hypothetically then
Maybe not transcendent aizen
https://vsbattles.com/threads/official-translations-requests-thread-new-forum.107531/post-3816893

バカな…! 確かに虚 (ホロウ)や死神のように密度の高い霊体は普通の人間でも触れることぐらいはできる...

しかし姿を見ることはできん!

此奴には今虚 (ホロウ)の姿も見えていなければ声も聞こえていない筈だ‼

Impossible...! It's true that even normal humans can touch Hollows and Shinigami due to their highly dense spiritual bodies...

But they aren't able to see their form!

He shouldn't be able to see the Hollow's form nor hear their voice!!

unknown.png

Was viz wrong? and are there other examples of shinigami being intangible
Their not passively intangible it seems they can do it for brief moments
fuG_x1jPKKJOyMgxMnhmE0XceNVakFX28yCEXOd4odWB2-jdgNJmaZWNTAixYF1rd4cpEUejDWWtU6Ee5wHjnBFYKifhgx9E4MHBp03byHs4k1twFpGkj5IW23xNNRMWn07gXcWv=s0

iEDyduiYfksq6BYn_ii70Q6YZxFR8Iv7sylMRFAea4WDCuCXpgv9Q-VfDnt4Tbuwl1Ou2zY9AtdAfA00bG0JQOD56EFQpmqdByJynbl_ctHK8KdlUo5r8Vsqjjj0PDAL7XRzMSW1=s0

LQ7U9WMYLr-PvUi5SfUCwfZzlnIBlUUKOVB_C6ekMy1IwjmUHaNaCaz8LV73mqMcHxcvxGfjlfnOvEpTgFO-XGf8kzrF0e2i4ufINIPC5Jaza-hQ9MEhmPrbVCrTiaHst9pi2FPd=s0
jai5O0okpoAekEroZ-C_06k6vFhhkiPaJ4O33LNEpxcFhcLuX0T20Er31M_uSrUE6kX1ZbsNEMbg0B-PrwSWjCGDFXITED3QTLW4KsuDu4_BLQUkxTMGLvUGoK01LX4jRXMg9Yiz=s0

DY2N3uDq2SjY39xzvQhKjF1SIYhBwD62mtOIXIgZ0lEFrH4ae1YeiaP0HTRR16mXbhs5cdJtFOFdv_H7Sxd70oEgU8pGYJe9gHt-1PZaC9qJWwrNqI81OVommFANsBH8bUUSKt6C=s0

They have shown the bypass physical bodies and other objects

other question, are you aware on any other major viz mistranslations for bleach?
Mayuri's Bankai poison during the SS arc, Viz states it's 100 miles when it's actually 100 "Chaku". They didn't want to convert Chaku to it's actual measurement which is 1.83 meters if I am remembering correctly.

Ichibei's 1000 Ri statements. They converted Ri to it's modern day Chinese conversion instead of it's actual Japanese measurement.

Yamamoto's Shikai explosion Aizen stated. Viz translated it as wiping out 'the tiny town of Karakura" when Aizen actually says it would wipe out an area many times the size of Karakura.

Those are the most heinous imo.

Viz messes up a lot, there are more in Naruto I've found and some in One Piece.

Mayuri's Bankai poison during the SS arc, Viz states it's 100 miles when it's actually 100 "Chaku". They didn't want to convert Chaku to it's actual measurement which is 1.83 meters if I am remembering correctly.

Ichibei's 1000 Ri statements. They converted Ri to it's modern day Chinese conversion instead of it's actual Japanese measurement.

Yamamoto's Shikai explosion Aizen stated. Viz translated it as wiping out 'the tiny town of Karakura" when Aizen actually says it would wipe out an area many times the size of Karakura.

Those are the most heinous imo.

Viz messes up a lot, there are more in Naruto I've found and some in One Piece.
what about yhwach's statement on sk's purpose:
unknown.png

Im curious, can Neo Eclips Zeref affect Yhwach with Almighty and without Almighty?
Depends. We know higher Reiastu can also neg time hax. Like when aizen neg the kotosu train which has time hax. But in equal stats without almighty he loses with almighty idk cause yhwach can rewrite the future. Maybe that counters his time reset

Death Battle: Aizen vs Madara

Madara wins because Aizen has to deal with:

-His invisibility not amounting to anything as even base Sharingans can see invisible opponents

-Truth Seeking Orbs and Rinnegan absorbing/nulling spiritual energies, which most of Aizen's arsenal is based off

-Truth Seeking Orbs in general being easily the best ability between the two

-Dojutsus nulling Aizen's illusion powers

-A huge numbers disadvantage via wood and limbo clones

-Infinite Tsukuyomi, aka planet wide mind control Aizen has no way of resisting

-Madara's fairly strong regen (regened from being cut in half and having the left side of his body blasted off)

-Up to 15 minutes worth of not being able to do shit to kill Madara due to Izanagi

-And being unable to win through raw stats, cosmic tier bleach aside (both are in the Planet/Rela-FTL range without)

To win, Madara has to:

-Hit Aizen with like anything lmao

Madara looks at Aizen and loses because KS doesn’t function like Genjutsu at all (literally controlling your senses =/= messing with chakra flow), thus Madara wouldn’t be guaranteed the ability to resist it.

Madara looks at Aizen and loses because KS doesn’t function like Genjutsu at all (literally controlling your senses =/= messing with chakra flow), thus Madara wouldn’t be guaranteed the ability to resist it.
wANNA BET? Death Battle won't care about that.

Hey is bleach filler good? Which ones are good and which are bad?
Definitely skip the Bount arc which is the one that comes directly after the Soul Soceity arc
The Zanpakuto rebellion arc is pretty good so you could watch that. The rest are pretty meh imo atleast.

Skip all the filler, and if you're that starved for Bleach after the anime, watch the movies, then watch the filler.

Been around a decade since I saw it, but isn't Bleach filler actually decent?

I remember it being far better than Naruto's filler at least.

Naruto filler is hot doo doo water mixed with hippopotamus shit level garbage. Now of course I'm exaggerating, there are some good fillers but 90% is what I said earlier. I just wanna know the good bleach filler from the bad and I have a good idea already.

Back