• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Thanks

I mean, he was still able to use the GT but I understand what you mean, I expect an Ichigo Hax in the anime, it's sad to think that Yhwach feared a Bankai that only increases his physical capabilities.

Also it cannot negate the GT and is consistent with it being resistant to power cancellation, that is if the addition CRT is accepted.
He feared his bankai because as it’s been shown in the manga, if Ichigo can get a hit on Yhwach while using his bankai or hollowfication bankai it’s enough to one shot him with raw power. Yhwach has the ability to see into the future and change it and considering he deemed true shikai hollowfication Ichigo a threat enough to activate that ability shows he wouldn’t risk letting a far more powerful Ichigo fight against him without disabling him. I seriously can’t stand how people think Ichigo suddenly gains a hax type ability when he’s never been associated with anything like that

(though if the new arc continues and he does pull something like that then I take back everything I said) 100%

plz kubo sensei give him more abilities then just firing getsuga and more haxes
also some more speed feats would be nice too🙏
Nu. Kubo-sensei needs to give GT a bunch of hax that it inflicts on his opponent. Also every Quincy needs a lightspeed statement whenever they fire an arrow or even take a step.

What a good day
y9DFWQh.png

………. my rage is indescribable. If I don’t 5/5 this bastard by the time the individual is done, I will be going a spree. I’ll leave the type up to your imagination.

You don’t get it. A squad of Jushiro’s with 10 ATK and 10/10/10 is nigh guaranteed to auto the Super Link co-op. Best NAD unit in the game by far. He is the NAD equivalent of 6th Aizen.

You don’t get it. A squad of Jushiro’s with 10 ATK and 10/10/10 is nigh guaranteed to auto the Super Link co-op. Best NAD unit in the game by far. He is the NAD equivalent of 6th Aizen.
I was planning to save my orbs to go all out when Noel comes back again, but guess Im gonna go for Ukitake now lmao

Nah, even Shunsui and Jushiro only got revealed a bit before 6th Anni with nothing about Yama until the banner came out. I don’t expect any of the others to have stuff revealed until shortly before their banner drops.

He feared his bankai because as it’s been shown in the manga, if Ichigo can get a hit on Yhwach while using his bankai or hollowfication bankai it’s enough to one shot him with raw power. Yhwach has the ability to see into the future and change it and considering he deemed true shikai hollowfication Ichigo a threat enough to activate that ability shows he wouldn’t risk letting a far more powerful Ichigo fight against him without disabling him. I seriously can’t stand how people think Ichigo suddenly gains a hax type ability when he’s never been associated with anything like that

(though if the new arc continues and he does pull something like that then I take back everything I said) 100%
I understand what you mean, but to think that an extremely Hax character fears a character that only relies on strength, when he is as strong as that, is comical. If not for the silver arrow, Ichigo would probably be dead and even if he did fight Yhwach he would still have to deal with his resurrection and his hax fate.

I understand what you mean, but to think that an extremely Hax character fears a character that only relies on strength, when he is as strong as that, is comical. If not for the silver arrow, Ichigo would probably be dead and even if he did fight Yhwach he would still have to deal with his resurrection and his hax fate.
How is that comical? If not for the silver arrow yeah everyone would be dead because Yhwach can just bring himself back to life if he dies like you said. Ichigo’s Zanpakuto and powers stayed the exact same

like if you have the power to see and change the future and go through them and realize that every time you don’t break Ichigo’s bankai because he can kill you easily, even if you can bring yourself back to life it’ll just be and endless cycle of you dying and coming back to life and rinse and repeat

How is that comical? If not for the silver arrow yeah everyone would be dead because Yhwach can just bring himself back to life if he dies like you said. Ichigo’s Zanpakuto and powers stayed the exact same

like if you have the power to see and change the future and go through them and realize that every time you don’t break Ichigo’s bankai because he can kill you easily, even if you can bring yourself back to life it’ll just be and endless cycle of you dying and coming back to life and rinse and repeat
For the fact that he didn't fear renji's Bankai which is not that different from Ichigo's Bankai. Although we can deduce that your Bankai has a big speed boost

Last edited:
Eh most staff are in agreement with the proposals of the past CRTs.

The ones I keep up with off site enjoy the series for the most part.

Huh?????? Lmao, the staff involved with Bleach are the main opposition.

Lol it's literally the opposite. We have to go above and beyond to prove that bleach is universal. As oppose to other verses. Like kaguya for example got large star based on very Little evidence. Far more evidence for universal yhwach then star kaguya.

While they may enjoy bleach they probably just don't think it should be universal.

For the fact that he didn't fear renji's Bankai which is not that different from Ichigo's Bankai. Although we can deduce that your Bankai has a big speed boost
Of course he didn’t fear Renji’s bankai because it couldn’t harm him in anyway. A weaker version of Ichigo was able to harm him and force him to use the Almighty when he said he wouldn’t use it. The fact that you’re trying to compare Renji to Ichigo because he broke both their bankai’s blows my mind. He broke every bankai in the future. Difference is Ichigo can actually harm and kill Yhwach, Renji can’t

Can't be worse than this
Lmao, I just read a bit of that, he is saying that you can cross all the HM in 3 days which idk where did he get that from, for some reason he was quoting the databook while the same databook describes HM as an endless desert but he ignored that. Im not gonna talk about the retar-d-ed assumption of SS and WoTL are only planets

Guys you realize we literally have multiple staff in the Senna thread going “wth they should simply scale to universal”, some of them deadass think the Senna calc is downplay. Quit yer bellyaching.

Guys you realize we literally have multiple staff in the Senna thread going “wth they should simply scale to universal”, some of them deadass think the Senna calc is downplay. Quit yer bellyaching.
I mean, that and the staff being the main opposition aren’t mutually exclusive. Even if it’s a minority of the staff, it tends to be those staff who are the main ones against it.

Also speaking of the universal, why aren’t they universal?

Back