• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What part of changing the past you didn't understand?

0468-003.png
0468-015.png
0468-016.png
0468-017.png
Ok, so he's their relative now.

Apple, could you show me your interpretation of the scaling chain?
Base Yama < Transcendent Aizen < God Aizen ~< Dangai Ichigo < Renji ~ Fullbring Ichigo ~ Tsukishima ~ LAA Byakuya ~ Shikai Kenpachi ~ Shikai Yamamoto one arm < Bankai Yama 1 arm ~ Base Yhwach < Post RG Byakuya = < CFYOW Byakuya ~ Tokinada < Full Transcendent Shikai Yama 2 arms < Full Transcendent Bankai Yama 2 arms

e1021d43911ca2c1845910d84f40aeae.jpg

I saw a post in Comic Vine that completely explains how the Fullbringers are above Dangai and God transcendent forms using the manga scans and it completely made sense to me.

Proof Transcendent Aizen can beat full power Shikai Yamamoto without holding back? A last dish effort kido from Base Yamamoto burned Aizen's clothes imagine full power Shikai Yamamoto.
Yamamoto tanking his own Shikai overtime flames which would scale above his regular flames because he needed to prep the overtime flames.
Base Aizen stabbing Yamamoto.
Base Aizen tanking Yamamoto's sacrificial kido.
Fourth Fusion Aizen saying he's transcended all Shinigami after directly witnessing the power of Yamamoto's flames with prep.

Yes Apple, not only does Base Aizen scale to Shikai Yamamoto, Fourth Fusion Aizen entirely transcends Shikai Yamamoto.

If you argue Fullbring Ichigo = Dangai Ichigo it produces the following scaling chain.

Base Aizen ~ Shikai Yama < Fourth Fusion Aizen <<< Dangai Ichigo ~ Fullbring Ichigo ~ Tsukishima ~ LAA Byakuya <<< CFYOW Byakuya ~ Tokinada < Shikai Yama

This is the definition of circular scaling, aka a contradiction, cry about it, cope, run from it, whatever you do, it is inevitable, LAA characters get dicked on by Dangai Ichigo.

It's worth noting that Yamamoto has likely never hit Shunsui with the full power of his Shikai flames (considering Shunsui is like a son to Yama), meaning that the Shikai Yama that Tokinada scales below is likely weaker than the Shikai Yama that Aizen scales to. Even more of a gg.

Since Shunsui is the one who says "Toki's Ryujin Jakka < Yama's".

Base Yamamoto tanking FULL OVERTIME FLAMES from his own Shikai. :)
Yamamoto let himself get stabbed to grabbed Aizen's hand. :)
Aizen got small burns from Base Yamamoto's kido while he had already tanked flames from his shikai. :)
You can answer your own question. :)

233549163_350886160090717_9046377493339417206_n.png

Yes Apple, not only does Base Aizen scale to Shikai Yamamoto, Fourth Fusion Aizen entirely transcends Shikai Yamamoto.
No. lol
If you argue Fullbring Ichigo = Dangai Ichigo it produces the following scaling chain.
Let's see.
Base Aizen ~ Shikai Yama < Fourth Fusion Aizen <<< Dangai Ichigo ~ Fullbring Ichigo ~ Tsukishima ~ LAA Byakuya <<< CFYOW Byakuya ~ Tokinada < Shikai Yama
You made an error in the scaling. oops :)
This is the definition of circular scaling, aka a contradiction, cry about it, cope, run from it, whatever you do, it is inevitable, LAA characters get dicked on by Dangai Ichigo.
Is the definition of you wanking feats that are not even there. :)

It's worth noting that Yamamoto has likely never hit Shunsui with the full power of his Shikai flames (considering Shunsui is like a son to Yama), meaning that the Shikai Yama that Tokinada scales below is likely weaker than the Shikai Yama that Aizen scales to. Even more of a gg.

Since Shunsui is the one who says "Toki's Ryujin Jakka < Yama's".
Lol no

Base Yama < Transcendent Aizen < God Aizen ~< Dangai Ichigo < Renji ~ Fullbring Ichigo ~ Tsukishima ~ LAA Byakuya ~ Shikai Kenpachi ~ Shikai Yamamoto one arm < Bankai Yama 1 arm ~ Base Yhwach < Post RG Byakuya = < CFYOW Byakuya ~ Tokinada < Full Transcendent Shikai Yama 2 arms < Full Transcendent Bankai Yama 2 arms
How tf can u say that when unmasked says Aizen transcended everything at that point

At least I'm not lying to myself that the "characters are trash so they can't be that strong." I'll gradually take the L knowing you lost the debate. :)

U are bringing a link from the same guy who scales Shunsui to Yama just because Shunsui became the new captain commander, amazing

Why do people keep telling me to shut up about the truth? Just because you didn't like the arc, characters, or lack of AP feats doesn't mean you can trash them out base on your feelings.
You literally put Renji above post Dangai Ichigo bro.

Just because you want to put tsukishima above god Aizen, when we literally don’t know nothing about that past, and doesn’t even make sense With the scaling.

It was even difficult for people to put Post Dangai Ichigo on par with true Shikai initially for how strong he was, this is some weird as **** scaling, the narrative is pretty clear about the tiering of God Aizen and Dangai Ichigo.

and I really liked that arc, it’s not because I don’t like it.

Man Yhwach didnt know about this clear scaling chain, Ginjo and Tsukishima are more dangerous threat than Kenpachi and Aizen tbh

This is not obviously the same thing, stop manipulating context.

Pure Shinigami can’t even reach that level because they have an inner limit, the very transcendental pressure was obtained by Aizen, look again at Urahara and Isshin reaction, it’s completely different, everyone could feel yamamoto reiastu.
this has nothing to do with that, also because it was never brought up before by Aizen that knew Yamamoto.
This is just a fancy way to say he was strong by Ukitake. But it has nothing to do to the type of spiritual pressure obtained by Ichigo and Aizen.

Back