• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Kon mentions Kazui got "in trouble" sneaking out before, so I'm sure Orihime still watches him, also we don't know if Kazui has been to Hell, only that he sends people there with a smile.

i went back to the last chapter and noticed orihime said this .
now considering what kazui showed in this new chapter it seems like he has been to hell (assuming that was a portal to hell which seems very likely) multiple times and this isnt his first time
and it isnt implied that anyone (from the protagonist side) knows about kazui going to hell, and considering orihime has tsubaki watch her son (at least 2 years ago) its kinda weird that they dont know he goes to hell
so did orihime make tsuabaki stop watching over him? I would honestly doubt that considering he leaves the house when he isnt supposed to and orihime knows that, so kubo mightve forgotten about that(as its been 5 years) what do you guys think?
He said he was 15 years old too. That means souls can grow a beard and get old. Who would have thought...

also we don't know if Kazui has been to Hell, only that he sends people there with a smile.
yea true true or he mightve noticed tsubaki and found a way to escape from him (tho he took kon with him ig he knows kon wont snitch as he said "you couldve acted like you didnt notice me leave and were asleep" cuz he will be in trouble too ig

yea true true or he mightve noticed tsubaki and found a way to escape from him (tho he took kon with him ig he knows kon wont snitch as he said "you couldve acted like you didnt notice me leave and were asleep" cuz he will be in trouble too ig
Also, Orihime was watching Kazui with Tsubaki during the day, when she goes to sleep she might not have her powers active. Hence why Kazui sneaks out at night to do shenanigans.

Also, it's Orihime telepathically talking with Tsubaki in there? lol

Edit: tho that would make sense as she can summon them without calling their names like in the beginning of the manga XD

how old is kazui?
Bleach We Do Knot Always Love You takes place 3 years after Yhwach's defeat according to the Bleach Wiki. Ichigo and Orihime start dating at the end of this light novel. Kazui can't be older than 9-8 years old. Ichika could be older than Kazui.

Kazui being 12 in general is impossible as the new chapter is 12 years after Yama, Retsu and Jushiro died so unless Orihime already had Kazui back then while she was 17, he can’t be 12.

Kazui being 12 in general is impossible as the new chapter is 12 years after Yama, Retsu and Jushiro died so unless Orihime already had Kazui back then while she was 17, he can’t be 12.
Final arc is two years after Aizen was sealed. Orihime was not 17.

0617-018.png

Last edited:
All this was planned by Ukitake. Originally Ukitake was not going to hell. Scyzel was going to prevent Ukitake from being sent to hell and Scyzel had another role to play. The real reason Ukitake gave the badge to Ichigo was so that he would kill the hell beasts in front of the badge and Ukitake could go to hell. This is not the first time Ukitake has been presented as having seen the future and it fits with his little conversation with Aizen at the end of the soul society arc. Just before he died in the last arc, Ukitake had seen the future with Mimihagi which Yhwach had confirmed he could see the future. This was just before Shunsui went to talk to Aizen. Shunsui had asked Ukitake if he was ready with the Kamikaze. Which means Ukitake is going to have a big role in this sequel.

0605-003.png
0686.5-068.png
0686.5-069.png

edit: Ukitake was supposed to die at age 3 but mimihagi saved him, so not the first time...

Last edited:
Something that I've just now realized: if Lisa is a captain then that means she achieved Bankai.

I wonder what her Bankai is. . .

Something that I've just now realized: if Lisa is a captain then that means she achieved Bankai.

I wonder what her Bankai is. . .
Iba doesn't have a Bankai? Kenpachi was a captain without a bankai. Lisa and Iba could be assigned as captains if two or more captains recommended them.

The dialogue from the beginning in Japanese it's written in the same dialect that Ukitake speaks in the manga. So is Ukitake talking he's illness? Like how "fish that was weak starts to grow stronger and stronger after big one died" is Ukitake's dream of being healthy, which is why he was glad that smaller one (with whom he associated himself with) survived and bigger one died? I'm confused. XD

Final arc is two years after Aizen was sealed. Orihime was not 17.

0617-018.png
Did you read my post? I am talking about the latest chapter being 12 years after TYBW. Orihime was 17 in TYBW which means if Kazui was 12, Orihime had him when she was 16/17. Please reread the post you are responding to and what your response is before pressing post reply.

It always bothered me how some of the Vaizard even 100 years later are still weak or at their old power levels. Lisa should at least have a Bankai unless she has been slacking for 100 years.

The VCs: Lisa, Mashiro (does she even have a zanpakutou) and Hiyori should have attained it a long time ago.

Bleach timeline:

Ichigo tells us that he is already 15 years old in chapter one.

0001-008.png

Bleach wiki:

Middle of May[7]
Friday 2:23 AM[8]
Rukia Arrives in Karakura Town
Middle of May[7]
Friday 7:13 PM[9]
Ichigo beats up some bullies and heads home
Rukia enters Ichigo's room
Fishbone D attacks the Kurosaki Clinic.
Rukia Kuchiki & Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Fishbone D
Ichigo becomes a Shinigami.

Ichigo's birthday is on July 15th.

July 21st to July 31st[10]
Trials of the Shattered Shaft
Ichigo trains with Kisuke Urahara
Ishida trains by himself
Orihime and Chad train with Yoruichi Shihōin.

Ichigo is 16 years old before going to the Soul Society. Orihime turns 16 on September 3.

September 3rd[21]
The Cold War
Ichigo confronts Shinji at school
Ishida accepts his father's offer
Yammy Llargo and Ulquiorra Cifer invade Karakura Town
Orihime loses her offensive power.

17 months after the events on November that ended in December we enter May and Ichigo is 17 years old during the Fullbring Arc and TYBWA.

0424-007.png

June 19th
Seireitei, Soul Society
[7]
As he dies, Yhwach reveals his goal of combining life and death so people could live without fear.

CFYOW is 6 months later, so it stars on around December 19, Orihime and Ichigo have already turned 18.

ybaafdh53u221.jpg

WDALY is 3 Years after Yhwach's defeat ... so is before or during June 2006, Ichigo and Orihime start dating at 21 years old and become 22 on July 15 and September 2.

dbkx254-cc147bbf-3c40-40af-9eaa-bea1d25530ea.png

7 years later chapters 685-686 ...Ichigo are already married. Ichigo is 29 years old.

Kazui is born in the 7 year gap, so he can't be 12 years old.

2 Years later The New One Shot from Hell

Ichigo and Orihime are 31 years old on the anniversary of the captains deaths on June, so Ichigo and Orihime will turn 32 on July and September.

Kazui should be 8 or 9 years old ...assuming Kazui was born on their first dating year.

Last edited:
No. I was right. LMAO I didn't verified the dates. Ichigo and Orihime ARE 31 TO 32 actually.

WDALY is 3 Years after Yhwach's defeat ... so is before or during June 2006, Ichigo and Orihime start dating at 21 years old and become 22 on July 15 and September 2 that year.

7 years later chapters 685-686 ...Ichigo are already married. Ichigo is 29 years old.

Ichigo and Orihime are 31 years old on the anniversary of the captains deaths on June, so Ichigo and Orihime will turn 32 on July and September.

Kazui should be 8 or 9 years old ...assuming Kazui was born on their first dating year.

8 years old so hopefully Ichika is older. It's strange to think that they were both born in the same year, it seems like something combined

Ichigo 17 at the end of the TYBW -> final chapter takes place 10 years later, Ichigo is 27 -> Hell Arc chapter takes place 2 years later, Ichigo is 29, maybe 30

No. I was right. LMAO I didn't verified the dates. Ichigo and Orihime ARE 31 TO 32 actually.

WDALY is 3 Years after Yhwach's defeat ... so is before or during June 2006, Ichigo and Orihime start dating at 21 years old and become 22 on July 15 and September 2 that year.

They haven't aged at all, Ichigo just cut his hair and Orihime is still pretty as ever. I know it's a shounen work but I would love a novel showing how Ichigo started his relationship with Orihime

Shunsui said its been 10 years exactly after they were able to fix things after the war so chapters 685-686 are in June too ...Ichigo is already married at 29 years old which means his birthday will come next moth, 30, 2 years later makes Ichigo 32.

Are you saying the novels are not canon> ;P
No, u put an extra 6 months after TYBW so they are 18 at CFYOW, then u continued as if they were 18 at TYBW, so Arc is correct at the end of TYBW Ichigo is 17, at the end of the manga he is 27, after 2 years he is 29 or turning into 30

Bleach timeline:

1. Ichigo tells us that he is already 15 years old in chapter one Middle of May, 2001.

2. Ichigo's birthday comes on July 15th before he goes to SS to save Rukia, so he is 16 years old.

3. 17 months later, after the events on November that ended in December we enter May 2003 and Ichigo is 17 years old during the Fullbring Arc.

4. Fullbring to TYBWA we have a time skip that is not mentioned until the mid of the TYBWA...

5. Shunshui tells Aizen is been 2 years since he is able to speak since he was sealed. TYBWA takes place on June 11th, 2004 since Aizen was defeated on November 1rs and the arc ended on December of 2001.

6. Ichigo is 18 years old in TYBWA which ends on June 19th, 2004.

7. CFYOW is 6 months later, so it stars around December 19, 2004, Orihime and Ichigo have already turned 19 years old.

8. WDALY is 3 Years after Yhwach's defeat ... so is June 19 2007, Ichigo and Orihime start dating at 22 years old and become 23 on July 15 and September 2 fo that same year.

9. 7 years later chapters 685-686 July 15, 2014 ...Ichigo is already married and 29 years old.

10. 2 Years later The New One Shot from Hell - Ichigo and Orihime are 31 years old on the anniversary of the captains deaths on June, so Ichigo and Orihime will turn 32 on July and September of 2016.

Back