• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don't really agree with bleach's calculation that is ichigo vs byakuya who is massively hypersonic. because if ichigo reacts to 100 million blades then it is relative to byakuya? reiatsu and hax in speed are not correlated?

There is nothing anime need to provide for hyperdimension argument.
Stated to be, self explanatory and multiple other implementations for dangai being a hyperdimension.

Same for 2A. It all depends on what gets accepted on cosmology vlog.
Both arguments are straight forward.

Garganta being infinite just proves its a low 2C structure given the different space-time, that has nothing to do with 2A which is an infinite amount of universal or higher space-time.

I don't really agree with bleach's calculation that is ichigo vs byakuya who is massively hypersonic. because if ichigo reacts to 100 million blades then it is relative to byakuya? reiatsu and hax in speed are not correlated?
Um we don’t scale Byakuya during the Soul Society arc to that calc dude. And it’s Ichigo swinging his sword so yes his sword swing speed scales.

really the verse is capping at uni-low multi depending on on how ichigo vs ywhach final battle goes down
anything higher is peeps letting there vs boner get ahead of them

Garganta being infinite just proves its a low 2C structure given the different space-time, that has nothing to do with 2A which is an infinite amount of universal or higher space-time.
It's actually funny that some people really think a low 2C structure can contain a dimension like dangai.

Oh yes, it has to do with 2A. There are characters here that scales to 2A for same reason without needing the existence of infinite universe. And I agree with the reasoning for that too.

Um we don’t scale Byakuya during the Soul Society arc to that calc dude. And it’s Ichigo swinging his sword so yes his sword swing speed scales.
ichigo is massively hypersonic because it reacts 100 million swords right? ichigo is relative to byakuya and if he could react to 100 million swords shouldn't he destroy byakuya in speed? I mean it doesn't make sense to me that they are relative and ichigo reacts to 100 million blades. maybe it's me who is misunderstanding could you kindly explain it to me?

ichigo is massively hypersonic because it reacts 100 million swords right? ichigo is relative to byakuya and if he could react to 100 million swords shouldn't he destroy byakuya in speed? I mean it doesn't make sense to me that they are relative and ichigo reacts to 100 million blades. maybe it's me who is misunderstanding could you kindly explain it to me?
No Ichigo’s top speed has the MHS calc. Ichigo’s top speed perception blitzes Byakuya. Byakuya only ever competes with Ichigo after Ichigo slows down as is verbatim stated, or when Ichigo isn’t going all out as is also verbatim stated.

really the verse is capping at uni-low multi depending on on how ichigo vs ywhach final battle goes down
anything higher is peeps letting there vs boner get ahead of them
WOL and SS has different timelines (you can check SS arc where Yoru explains different time flow of WOL and SS, there was a drawing for different timelines)
2 timelines = atleast 2C (Low multi)
Verse is atleast 2-C/Low multi. No one fully scales to it that's all.

SAFWY has statements talking about Kenpachi breaking the Garganta’s space-time walls, means it’s a separated space-time and that applies to everything in it.

Why are people so confused about Aizen being free lol? It wasn’t Kyouka Suigetsu but Aizen is just built different, but if we go by Novels than Azashirou was the one who freed him.
The confusion mostly stems from episode 28 having a scene where Shunsui approaches Aizen's crucifix-thing, and Aizen is still bound in it, but this episode followed the manga's scene more closely.

Back