• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

ー叫ー叫hも ミミノも 東流魂街七十六地区F逆骨』に伝わる単眼異形の土着神。太古の 昔、天より瀞霊廷に落ちて来た霊王の右手を肥ったとされるもので、自ら の持つ「眼」以外のすべてを捧げた者に加護をもたらすと言い伝えられ ている。浮竹の行った『神掛」は、体内に宿るミミハギ様の力を全身の臓 賄へと広げる事で、全ての臓賄をミミハギ様に捧げ、その依り代になる儀 式である。『神掛Jを成功させた浮竹は、霊王の右腕そのものとなった。

Chatgpt translation

Mimihagi
The local deity of District 76 of East Rukongai, Reverse Bone (逆骨), known as a single-eyed, monstrous god. According to ancient lore, it is said to be the right hand of the Soul King, which fell from the heavens into the Seireitei long ago. Legend has it that Mimihagi grants protection to those who offer everything they possess, except for their "eye."

The ritual that Jūshirō Ukitake performed, called Kamikae (神掛), involved spreading the power of Mimihagi, which resided within his body, to all of his organs. In doing so, Ukitake offered up all his internal organs to Mimihagi, becoming its vessel. By successfully completing the Kamikae ritual, Ukitake became the embodiment of the right arm of the Soul King.

Chatgpt translation

元・護廷十三隊五番隊隊長。将来を嘱望されていたが離反、「破面』を率いて 戸魂界に反旗を翻した。霊王宮への侵入を目論み、重霊地である現世・空座 町を舞台に護廷十三隊との全面戦争を繰り広げるも、壮絶な戦いの末、死神 代行・黒崎一護に敗れた。現在は地下監獄最下層第八監獄『無間」に収監され ている。斬晩刀は『鏡花水月』。五感全てを支配し、一つの対象の姿・形・質量・ 感触・匂いに至るまで全てを敵に誤認させる「完全催眠」の能力を持つ。

Former Captain of the 5th Division of the Gotei 13.
Though he was highly regarded for his promising future, he betrayed the Soul Society and led the Arrancar in rebellion against the Seireitei. Aiming to infiltrate the Royal Palace of the Soul King, he staged a full-scale war against the Gotei 13 in the Karakura Town of the World of the Living, a spiritually significant location. Despite the intense battle, he was ultimately defeated by the Substitute Shinigami, Ichigo Kurosaki.

Currently, he is imprisoned in the lowest level of the underground prison, Muken (無間). His Zanpakutō is Kyōka Suigetsu. Its ability, Complete Hypnosis (完全催眠), allows him to control all five senses of his target, causing them to completely misinterpret the appearance, form, weight, feel, and even smell of any object.

I liked the episode. I didn't expect the new Ukitake scenes to be more flashbacks to his life, which I really enjoyed! I liked seeing him train and bond with Shunsui, and seeing Ukitake's younger siblings was pretty fun!

I still think it's really funny that Unohana hasn't aged a bit in a 1000 years while everyone else changed a lot.

Also, Uryu vs Ichigo next episode!

Oh yeah, Aizen's back. That's also cool (and his restraints are already undone, Spirits are Forever with You is still canon, despite what some people think).

Also, Mimihagi's speed feat is intact (and is probably an upgrade compared to the manga's version).

About the Mimihagi and Ukitake scene, it looks like Mimihagi mentally took Jushiro to the Primordial Sea. I think it's really interesting that Jushiro had to "drink" Mimihagi's tear to get Mimihagi's powers (it seems like Mimihagi is actually pretty emotional since it actually was crying). Also, interestingly, it seems like Mimihagi's color is actually white, just like Pernida, instead of black, but it turns black when it takes on a host.

Episode 29 showed us that Aizen didn’t used KS against Kyoraku, but he actually got rid off all his seals that were holding him to the wall. Not the black boundings. Showing us that he could had gotten out of Muken if he wanted to but he didn’t had a key to get out.

Actually SAFWY explains why they’re removed.

Aizen’s new theme in the anime is so awesome. I love how alien it feels.
This is ain’t canon. It contradicts the other scenes with Aizen in Muken prior to Shunsui’s arrival. We saw him sealed in the wall until his arrival two episodes ago.

At least all we have to deal with is Apple 🫡 it could always be worse.

Also I second Nierre if someone has that OST please send it

by the way. i know that anime is now the primary canon and i'll wait for this very reason. i would like to argue about ichigo's fate manip and the denial of fate. also shouldn't uryu=senjumaru in ap?

by the way. i know that anime is now the primary canon and i'll wait for this very reason. i would like to argue about ichigo's fate manip and the denial of fate. also shouldn't uryu=senjumaru in ap?
The upgrades will be made once the cour ends, probably in a thread by Papa Arc.

Relax bubba, I’ve got stat revisions that I drop for the cour at the end of every cour. So when cour 3 ends Uryu will be 4-A (or maybe even 2-C).

Back