• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Anyone else besides me wishes the TYBW Anime end with the "Howl From The Jaws of Hell" Arc tittle annoucement?

Instead of ending with chapter 686?

Bleach = Dragon Ball - OG

Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen = Dragon Ball Z - TYBW

Bleach: Jigoku no Ago kara no Hōkō = Dragon Ball Super - Howl From the Jaws of Hell

At this point with the success of the TYBW and the animation I wouldn't mind Kubo to take the whole Toriyama route and gives us a sequel that is anime exclusive.

I wouldn't be disappointed if it happens, but I would still prefer if it was in manga form tbh.
Yeah, I would take the manga format any day over the anime. But my impatient mind won't let me. It would take to long. But I waited 10 years for the anime to come back, so...yeah. I first catched up to the entire Bleach anime when the Fullbring Arc was in raw Japanese and the English dub versions of those episodes had not aired yet. The last english dubbed episode was episode 342 back in the day. Oh, the good old days.

Back