• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

at-the-end-of-the-day-its-just-discord-lebron-james.png

Honestly I just want great animation this time around. Cour 2 had good animation at points but I was overall disappointed by the amount of Sakugas there. It also felt very inconsistent for some reason. Whereas cour 1 may not have enough fights in comparison to cour 2 but it made important moments worth remembering with how beautifully they were animated.

However after seeing the trailer and the news of having new sub studio for animating Bleach alone, I think we are going to enjoy the animation very much this time around.

Honestly I just want great animation this time around. Cour 2 had good animation at points but I was overall disappointed by the amount of Sakugas there. It also felt very inconsistent for some reason. Whereas cour 1 may not have enough fights in comparison to cour 2 but it made important moments worth remembering with how beautifully they were animated.

However after seeing the trailer and the news of having new sub studio for animating Bleach alone, I think we are going to enjoy the animation very much this time around.

Not that I'm complaining much. It is such a blessing that the series even got this much love after all the bashing it got over the years.

What's this about ?
VSBW banning a person(Raven) but not doing anything more to help said dog that they believe is in mortal danger since she fed the dog chicken bones at times or something. So VSBW saved the dog and taught Raven a lesson by banning her. If what I gathered about the situation is legit. Also lol at the whole thing. VSBW rules/bans are a joke.

Raven got banned for calling the staff the hard r n word and having her perma ban appeal revoked due to displaying evidence that she hasn’t changed since when she was previously perma banned. Just don’t speak if you’re going to get it so blatantly wrong.
Damn only if I could see deleted post when reading through the thread. It sounds like I should get a promotion to mod, no?

And well if people are armchair footballing her personal life and only caring about the dog when they both starving eh. Racial slurs don't help her her case at all though.

You got the situation wrong cuz you didn’t care to take a split second to ask anyone who would know better than you.
Oh yes cause people on vsbw are so wise when it concerns irl people and don't act like anyone here gives two ***** about the dog when the most people are only going to nod their head during the report on vsbw instead of going to Raven's place and saving the dog from the oh so horrible owner that we have to ban(before nword)
Just own your stupid mistake and stop coping.
So you implying that I should have seen Raven use the nword when the post was deleted by mods?

Oh yes cause people on vsbw are so wise when it concerns irl people and don't act like anyone here gives two ***** about the dog when the most people are only going to nod their head during the report on vsbw instead of going to Raven's place and saving the dog from the oh so horrible owner that we have to ban(before nword)
Yeah man vsbw admins surely have her address and real name to verify it’s her and rescue that dog. Stop making a fool of yourself. I’m sure plenty of people wish they could rescue that dog, but it’s not exactly feasible is it? Stop trying to moralize people and hold some imaginary high ground.

So you implying that I should have seen Raven use the nword when the post was deleted by mods?
If you read the RVR you would’ve seen Damage comment “after that last deleted comment I’m banning her”. Or you could’ve seen Ant say “yeah using the n word like that warrants a ban”. It’s not my fault you didn’t do the minimum required to inform yourself.

Yeah man vsbw admins surely have her address and real name to verify it’s her and rescue that dog.
So it makes you feel good enough to not have to worry about it anymore now that you reported her? The issue done and gone? The dog is safe and sound? You and co don't have to worry about it anymore?
Stop making a fool of yourself.
How about you don't make bullshit reports?🤷‍♂️
I’m sure plenty of people wish they could rescue that dog, but it’s not exactly feasible is it?
Thankful it's not feasible.
Stop trying to moralize people and hold some imaginary high ground.
Kinda to late when there is a high ground here and it's not where you at my dude.
If you read the RVR you would’ve seen Damage comment “after that last deleted comment I’m banning her”. Or you could’ve seen Ant say “yeah using the n word like that warrants a ban”. It’s not my fault you didn’t do the minimum required to inform yourself.
I thought it was to the other person's report in the thread since someone had a report against someone else during it.

So it makes you feel good enough to not have to worry about it anymore now that you reported her? The issue done and gone? The dog is safe and sound? You and co don't have to worry about it anymore?
No one said the dog is safe and sound. No one said I don’t worry anymore. Like what are you talking about?

How about you don't make bullshit reports?🤷‍♂️
It clearly wasn’t bullshit.

Thankful it's not feasible.
Glad you’re conceding your argument here.

Kinda to late when there is a high ground here and it's not where you at my dude.
It’s most certainly not where you’re at lmao.

I thought it was to the other person's report in the thread since someone had a report against someone else during it.
Well it wasn’t, once again you’re simply wrong. Stop pulling Raven levels of denial out of your ass.

Back