• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Raven takes it to a new level. There’s like being unable to read, and then there’s being so ignorant that despite being on vsbw for multiple years you don’t know that heat hax and resistance to heat hax is a thing.
I thought the issue was them thinking that the resistances were some Dragon Ball shit that came from your level of energy.

Heat Manipulation

I pulled it from the wiki, oh Ignorant One
I know that's a power it has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm saying what gives them heat resistance against Yamamoto? You said they had resistance and it has nothing to do with stats but I'm asking where is the resistance coming from? You don't get heat resistance just because your stats increased right?

I know that's a power it has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm saying what gives them heat resistance against Yamamoto? You said they had resistance and it has nothing to do with stats but I'm asking where is the resistance coming from? You don't get heat resistance just because your stats increased right?
Damn, that's true

They get resistance to temperature manip because they resisted high and low temperatures.

When Rukia was going over her new shikai abilities she was going over how freezing works at certain temperatures as if he applied like a normal human lol. Then we see her cleave through him and the blood froze as she said.

When Rukia was going over her new shikai abilities she was going over how freezing works at certain temperatures as if he applied like a normal human lol. Then we see her cleave through him and the blood froze as she said.
Rukia explaining different levels of freezing points doesn't disprove the resistance. If I explain how fire works, and how fire at certain temperatures melt things. Does it debunk a feat of you resisting said fire? no, that's asinine reasoning.

I hope you understand Quincies resistances come from Blut Vene, which works by infusing Reishi particles into one's blood, causing it to solidify. Do you have evidence that the blood she froze was enhanced, and solidified by As Nodt's Reishi Manipulation?

This is also discounting the fact that even if you do prove this, it doesn't debunk the resistance since the resistance comes from As Nodt breaking out of the ice, not him not being frozen by it.

The Irazusandō is a test to determine whether someone is worthy of becoming Rei-ō (the Soul King), where the person being tested holds a wooden sword that gradually increases in weight. There are additional rules such as "don't stray off the cobblestone path" and "don't lift your heels off the ground". The end of the path leads directly into Senjumaru's palace.
This is very consistent and already strongly implied

Rukia explaining different levels of freezing points doesn't disprove the resistance. If I explain how fire works, and how fire at certain temperatures melt things. Does it debunk a feat of you resisting said fire? no, that's asinine reasoning.
Right then the stuff she said applied to As nodt as if he has no resistance at all.
I hope you understand Quincies resistances come from Blut Vene, which works by infusing Reishi particles into one's blood, causing it to solidify. Do you have evidence that the blood she froze was enhanced, and solidified by As Nodt's Reishi Manipulation?
Yea because y'all always imply blut is used even when it's not shown. See Bazz B vs yama arguments

Right then the stuff she said applied to As nodt as if he has no resistance at all.
That's you equivocating. Nothing about those explanations implies that As Nodt has no resistance to her ice. Like, even if we assume those explanations were made under the idea she thought As Nodt had no resistances, it doesn't debunk the fact we directly see him resist it.

Yea because y'all always imply blut is used even when it's not shown. See Bazz B vs yama arguments
We have substantiated reasoning as to why we do that. You don't.

If Äs Nödt had zero resistance he would have stayed a popsicle.
Resistance is also not inmunity as we see with Askin later on,who takes 0 damage once he becomes inmune to something.
Just the fact that he even turns into one and can thaw shows he has a level of resistance to it. Our bodies can't thaw after being frozen while working properly because of how ice has more volume than water

That's you equivocating. Nothing about those explanations implies that As Nodt has no resistance to her ice. Like, even if we assume those explanations were made under the idea she thought As Nodt had no resistances, it doesn't debunk the fact we directly see him resist it.

We have substantiated reasoning as to why we do that. You don't.
So if I look at every single profile in bleach I better see resistance to ice manipulation/heat manipulation on everyone toshiro fought and everyone with more Ap then him because bleach characters have always avoided being frozen. And we are to assume toshiro can't freeze the characters higher than him permanently. I'm not even talking about Adult toshiro as I think he's conceptual. This is just a verse specific issue like hakai in dragon ball

Back