• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So if I look at every single profile in bleach I better see resistance to ice manipulation/heat manipulation on everyone toshiro fought and everyone with more Ap then him because bleach characters have always avoided being frozen. And we are to assume toshiro can't freeze the characters higher than him permanently. I'm not even talking about Adult toshiro as I think he's conceptual. This is just a verse specific issue like hakai in dragon ball
Toshiro creates ice around you, instead of lowering your temperature

So if I look at every single profile in bleach I better see resistance to ice manipulation/heat manipulation on everyone toshiro fought and everyone with more Ap then him because bleach characters have always avoided being frozen. And we are to assume toshiro can't freeze the characters higher than him permanently. I'm not even talking about Adult toshiro as I think he's conceptual. This is just a verse specific issue like hakai in dragon ball

You gotta stop this nerdy ass verbiage.

It's clear you're not going to get anywhere if you explaining shit with language she doesn't get.
Idc, I gave her links to the big scary words and what they mean, she's got access to the internet. At this point any ignorance is just on her. I'm not losing any sleep if she can't comprehend what a non sequitur is, hell I explain what it is in the sentence following my usage of the word in the post you quoted.

Or you can be a normal person and use normal words instead of trying to sound smart in a debate.

If you think equivocation is a word people actually use regularly then you're delusional. Yall quite simply have terrible debate tactics. You put yourselves in situations where the opponent has to prove something that can't actually be proven and take that as evidence. Or get them to prove something that doesn't need to be proven.

The whole Ichibei not being sensed thing told me all I need to know. Then I say Bazz b didn't use blut but automatically assume so now i have to prove people use blut when we assume characters already did in majority of situations where we shouldn't. Y'all are impossible to deal with because of your debate tactic.

Nobody cares about your nerdy words u use to save yourself in a debate to prove you're always right. Has Arc ever lost one? No because his debate tactics ensure he cant. So either make an argument or stop talking. Ad hominem, Non sequitur, equivocation, Hatchet's razor?? WTF is even that.

Basically this boils down to, the people I'm debating with can't actually lose a debate because they use scummy tactics to ensure nothing they are saying on a technical standpoint is wrong.

Utterly ridiculous

Idc, I gave her links to the big scary words and what they mean, she's got access to the internet. At this point any ignorance is just on her. I'm not losing any sleep if she can't comprehend what a non sequitur is, hell I explain what it is in the sentence following my usage of the word in the post you quoted.
I mean why engage with her at all if you don't at least want to change her views.

Nobody else agrees with her, or needs to be convinced why.

Im not advocating for it but on the Bazz-B and Shikai Yama stuff,at best you could "maybe" downscale him to baseline 5-C.
I don't agree on it tho,just throwing the option out there.

Or you can be a normal person and use normal words instead of trying to sound smart in a debate.
I'm using normal debate lingo, because we are having a debate. You've got the internet, google the big words you didn't learn.

If you think equivocation is a word people actually use regularly then you're delusional. Yall quite simply have terrible debate tactics. You put yourselves in situations where the opponent has to prove something that can't actually be proven and take that as evidence. Or get them to prove something that doesn't need to be proven.
Me personally, when I come across a phrase or word I don't know, I google the definition. Also, your inability to prove your own claims isn't my issue.

The whole Ichibei not being sensed thing told me all I need to know. Then I say Bazz b didn't use blut but automatically assume so now i have to prove people use blut when we assume characters already did in majority of situations where we shouldn't. Y'all are impossible to deal with because of your debate tactic.
I haven't quite stated my thoughts on Bazz and whether or not he used Blut and the temperature resistance enhancements Blut grants in the instance of mitigating Yama's Shikai flame aura. I just said that resisting the heat of Yama's flames isn't inherent grounds to scale given heat hax resistance is a thing. Whether or not he used Blut or not isn't really important here, since it could just be that Bazz has innate heat resistance without Blut if you wanna go down that road.

Nobody cares about your nerdy words u use to save yourself in a debate to prove you're always right. Has Arc ever lost one? No because his debate tactics ensure he cant. So either make an argument or stop talking. Ad hominem, Non sequitur, equivocation, Hatchet's razor?? WTF is even that.
Yeah I've lost debates to intelligent people. But it's sweet of you to think I've never lost. I provided you with links to what a lot of those words mean, your refusal to click those links is a fault of your own ignorance.

Basically this boils down to, the people I'm debating with can't actually lose a debate because they use scummy tactics to ensure nothing they are saying on a technical standpoint is wrong.
Playing by the rules sure is scummy. What a ludicrous thing to say, imagine you're losing a game of pick up basketball to someone, and your cope is "they played by the rules".

Utterly ridiculous
Yup.

And I know engaging with you will get me jumped by Arcker guac n deceived
If you want to debate against me or discuss something where they cannot intervene than use DMs. This is a public forum, anyone can respond to any message in the general thread, and anyone can not respond to any of those messages.

I'm using normal debate lingo, because we are having a debate. You've got the internet, google the big words you didn't learn.
Not normal debate lingo at all. Been doing it longer than you
Me personally, when I come across a phrase or word I don't know, I google the definition. Also, your inability to prove your own claims isn't my issue.
Yea but there are people who simply use normal words so they are better understood
I haven't quite stated my thoughts on Bazz and whether or not he used Blut and the temperature resistance enhancements Blut grants in the instance of mitigating Yama's Shikai flame aura. I just said that resisting the heat of Yama's flames isn't inherent grounds to scale given heat hax resistance is a thing. Whether or not he used Blut or not isn't really important here, since it could just be that Bazz has innate heat resistance without Blut if you wanna go down that road.
Me personally I'm not reading all that since the topic isn't about that. I brought him up to make up a point not here to debate Bazz b equals shikai yama
Yeah I've lost debates to intelligent people. But it's sweet of you to think I've never lost. I provided you with links to what a lot of those words mean, your refusal to click those links is a fault of your own ignorance.
To me too and I'm smarter than you
Playing by the rules sure is scummy. What a ludicrous thing to say, imagine you're losing a game of pick up basketball to someone, and your cope is "they played by the rules".
You aren't playing basketball you're playing tennis
Yup.

If you want to debate against me or discuss something where they cannot intervene than use DMs. This is a public forum, anyone can respond to any message in the general thread, and anyone can not respond to any of those messages.
See this wasn't why I said this. I said this because I know what I'm getting into by debating you since you have your own expectations when you argue me

Not normal debate lingo at all. Been doing it longer than you
"Strawman" is a common debate term. The fact you don't know that speaks towards your lack of knowledge, not my surplus.

Yea but there are people who simply use normal words so they are better understood
The only one struggling to understand me is you.

Me personally I'm not reading all that since the topic isn't about that. I brought him up to make up a point not here to debate Bazz b equals shikai yama
Aight

To me too and I'm smarter than you
I've never lost a debate to you 🤓

You aren't playing basketball you're playing tennis
Uh aight

See this wasn't why I said this. I said this because I know what I'm getting into by debating you since you have your own expectations when you argue me
Do you get fulfillment out of losing these debates?

Your face issa cornball
8xs27zo0geyb1.jpg

Back