• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bambietta Basterbine Vs. Yoshikage Kira

Bambietta Basterbine Vs. Yoshikage Kira

Battle takes place in a main street of a small town

Both combatants have access to all the abilities that we have seen them use except for Yoshikage's Bite the Dust

The only thing that the two combatants know about each other is that they both use explosives, so Yoshikage's Bite the Dust would have no use in the situation because Bambietta doesn't know Yoshikage's true identity.

Battle of the bombers, who wins?

Bambietta stomps. She flies into the air and utterly disables Kira's ability to hurt her. Not to mention the stand has pathetic AP, even if it is faster. Bites the dust was his only real chance to survive this encounter.

^the dust has the requirement that the attacked person knows about kiras real identity as serial killer...

jojo-verse-chars have powerful abilitys but (by 90% or so) not really ones which can be used in classic-shounen fights, if kira gets planning time and the fight is in a town while bambiette knows of kiras looks but not his abilitys and vice versa than kira would win, otherwise it ends like quincy emporer said...

Unless I'm mistaken killer queen turns people and objects into bombs thereby ignoring their durability, and with ftl speeds Bambietta doesn't get a chance to fly into the air, or even attack

He's still fast enough to touch Bambietta before she can even think though, couldn't he just tap her head move away and blow her up at ftl speeds?

You're overestimating the Stand. Stands have range and she is definitely faster than Kira, the only was he wins this is by close range explosion and killing himself too.

At the best (everything in Kira's favour) it's a stalemate. Bambietta stomps otherwise.

I forgot to mention that Bambietta does not know of Yoshikage's identity so that is why he can't use Bite the Dust because it isn't much of an offensive ability, also the only thing the two know of each other is that they both use explosives

I think despite Yoshikage's broken abilities, Bambietta's range in her explosive charge is greater since she can use reishi to charge an object while Killer Queen has to touch an object to charge it. Dispite being my favorite villain in the series, I'm going to have to give this to Bambietta her range is greater than Yoshikage's

Yoshikage's devastating Stand ability and Bambietta's ability had overpowered high-level opponents in the past, and make standard high durability useless.

Depends on how close Kira starts. If Bambietta is within a couple meters of Kira, then Kira blitzes. If Bambietta is further away, then she wins, since explosions aren't exactly deflectable by Killer Queen. If it's at range and Kira has Stray Cat, then I'm not sure

Epichambonewin said:
If it's at range and Kira has Stray Cat, then I'm not sure
kira has a limit to how far killer queen can go away from him, 5 meters and more will always result in the win of bambiette since she can spam her attacks :)

So people who take Bambietta's side is essentially saying that unlike Killer Queen, Bambietta isn't a Stand and freely move over ten meters and isn't limited to close range, right? Also, Bambietta has an actual sword, The Explode, and unlike Yoshikage Kira, she can move very fast herself, unlike Yoshikage himself, only Killer Queen can move quite swiftly. Bambietta can further enhance herself with Quincy: Vollstandig.

sooo, are we all in agreement that Bambietta wins due to superior range allowing her to bombard Kira before he can react and/or figure out how to beat someone who can fly out of his range?

Ok I vote for Bambi chan due to Kira stand range limitation and Bambi chan has better range and her attack The Explode can ignore conventional durability.

I'll add my vote to Bambi-chan for flying out of range and spamming reishi turn objects into bombs.

My vote for Bambietta Basterbine. Yes, we get it's fun and practical to speed blitz the usual opponents with massively faster than light speeds, but it's not fun when your opponent can freely move and isn't a close-range Stand.

Sorry for the necro, but due to the upgrade to Kira this was removed from their wins and losses, but from what I can tell the match shouldn't really have changed, since Kira's speed and range are still as low as ever. Am I missing something?

I don't know, but it was removed from the victories for being a stomp due to an upgrade, I assumed that was to Kira since I don't remember Bambietta getting upgraded

Yeah that's why I brought this up in the first place, because it didn't seem like there were any upgrades that would change the results of the match

Yeah:

Dekoshu said:
So people who take Bambietta's side is essentially saying that unlike Killer Queen, Bambietta isn't a Stand and freely move over ten meters and isn't limited to close range, right? Also, Bambietta has an actual sword, The Explode, and unlike Yoshikage Kira, she can move very fast herself, unlike Yoshikage himself, only Killer Queen can move quite swiftly. Bambietta can further enhance herself with Quincy: Vollstandig.

Sorry for reviving this thread but IIRC it was removed from both of their records because regardless of range this is a massive speedstomp in Kira's favor. Range or not IIRC speedstomps aren't allowed.

Back