• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After escaping her father, Aya left Germany and is now attending Baldi's school. When she gets a question wrong, Baldi prepares to attack her.

Fight is in Here School. Aya has her mini chainsaw. Baldi has his ruler. Win by death or knockout.

Hmm... Well, according to this, utterly smashing a barrel is worth this much: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats#Destroying_a_Barrel

The results would be different from, say, slicing a barrel in half, but we'll be going off what we got.

Baldi's scaling is a little iffy. According to the wiki, one-shotting someone is around 5x (at least last I checked) AP. Could be less as far as I know, but nobody in the real world was ever brave enough to test that out. Going off 1st Prize as a baseline, this is what I can guess.

1st Prize (base): 18.32 kJ

Gotta Sweep: ~36.6 kJ (probably the highest he can be from pushing against 1st Prize)

Baldi: ~183 kJ (one-shotting the player, who can survive Gotta Sweep without injury)

Aya is about 780 kJ fromthe barrel feat and can hurt herself, so she had that in both AP and durability.

Baldi is significantly faster than Aya, with Baldi having a travel speed rating of 14.2 m/s. His hand can move upwards 29.2 m/s with his ruler slaps, which are done just by rotating his wrist. Aya's speed isn't calculated, but I'll be fair and assume baseline athletic human speed unless if it can be proven otherwise, which is 7.7 m/s.

Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash shows that Baldi can, in fact, use Illusion Manipulation since he both prevents the player from using any exit other than the cafeteria AND shuts Final Mode (where the school goes completely red) off in order to surprise the player. His spatial manipulation is still as questionable as it was in the original game, though. His hearing means Aya's automatically marked for just opening a door.

I'm gonna say this match is Inconclusive because there is no way Baldi can feasibly hurt Aya with her durability and there is no feasible way Aya can hit Baldi with his speed.

Aya can still actually hit Baldi with the mandrake, however, and since Baldi hitting her wouldn't do much, she should be able to have the liberty to put ear plugs in and then kill him with the mandrake. Voting Aya. Doesn't take much effort for her to win.

I do need to use Aya more though.

Oh kinda stupid but okay fair enough.

Being two times as fast as someone else doesn't make you untouchable in the slightest, especially when Baldi has no real experience moving around someone or anything like that. To be fair, neither of them do, but Baldi is just less capable of doing that most likely. Illusion manipulation means very little because with the way he uses it he doesn't seem to really use it in combat or be useful in combat, unless Aya were to run away from him which ain't likely. Her chainsaw is by far the deadliest weapon as well and she can just cut Aya's ruler in half.

Jackythejack said:
Being two times as fast as someone else doesn't make you untouchable in the slightest, especially when Baldi has no real experience moving around someone or anything like that.
1. The fight takes place in Here School aka The Thing. Baldi has a home-field advantage when it comes to moving around the building. I doubt Aya has ever been in the U.S. (Mystman12's country; this statement is an "unless I'm missing some lore" case), let alone in a school that can change appearance. Granted the last sentence is pure assumption/hypothesis, but still.

2. There were plenty of times where Baldi would have to move around someone, like getting into detention or making his way around a yellow door lock for instance.

That's not in a fight, though. That's maneuvering around a building. This fight isn't going to have maneuvering around a building at all. The moment they meet each other there's not going to be much left. They'll charge at each other. There won't be moving around because neither are going to allow the other to get away, and I don't see Baldi just running away from the fight, and I don't see Aya chasing after him.

The way you're saying it right now implies that Aya is actually going to be running around the school, but SBA sets them right next to each other, and Baldi has never had to run circles around a target in a combat situation because everything he hits gets one shot. Baldi likely thinks he does the same to Aya, only to be sorely disappointed when it barely does anything then she cuts him in half.

That should be 2 for Aya then.

Thank you Arsenal. I'm planning on using Aya more as well so her only win isn't Baldi

Baldi's ~183 kJ is questionable. While Aya's barrel feat seems more solid.

But how is Baldi not knowing what a chainsaw is doing to him? Even a child knows a chainsaw is dangerous. Just how is Aya's striking speed with her chainsaw? Would Baldi actually circle Aya or even disarm her?

I doubt Baldi is gonna be able to disarm her. I don't think he has enough power to do so. Aya should easily be able to just cut him in half.

Then (I wonder if it is an AP stomp but) Baldi BFR himself away with speed or Aya performs chainsaw massacre FRA

Back