• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GimmyJibbsJr

They/Them
This new Thread is a continuation of this old Thread

So, it was discovered that Neo Drago is apparanetly almost as powerful as the Perfect Core, according to Apollonir. Now, to make it clear, this is a statement being given by Apollonir of all Bakugan. He is one of the oldest and has a lot of knowledge about the Bakugan Universe, but his statement holds weight when you consider that he and the other Legendary Soldiers live within the Perfect Core itself, meaning that they likely have a good grasp on just how powerful the Perfect Core is.

However, that is not the only bit of evidence to support the idea that numerous Bakugan can scale to 2-C.

See, the best case of this is possibly in Alpha Hydranoid. Even in Season 1, he shows hints of being a 2-C level Bakugan. Throughout the second half of the season, Masquerade lays it on real thick that only an "Ultimate Bakugan" can handle the power of either the Infinity Core or Silent Core. Examples of this are when he points out that Wavern is not actually an Ultimate Bakugan, and therefore is struggling to hold on to the Infinity Core, which we later see to be true as she is barely able to contain the Infinity Core's power. Later on, Alpha Hydranoid fights Ultimate Drago almost to a draw, but utlimately loses. However, it is important to note that he was basically Ultimate Drago's equal, and it was Ultimate Drago who proved to be an Ultimate Bakugan as he effortlessly gained control of the Infinity Core and became Infinity Drago. This implies that Alpha Hydranoid was also an Ultimate Bakugan and could have potentially withstood the power fo either one of the Cores (although this bit is rather speculative.)

Later, when Infinity Drago is fighting Silent Naga, Hal G sends out some Guardian Bakugan, which not only manage to block an attack from Drago when they all come together to form a shield, but are all individually capable of harming Infinity Drago, meaning that these things are likely as strong as Infinity Drago.

After this, however, the other five main Bakugan (Hydranoid, Gorem, Preyas, Tigrerra and Skyress) all appear and defeat these Guardians. In fact, Hal G outright voices his fear that Alpha Hydranoid has joined the battle, as well as the fact that Naga decided to dodge the attack rather then block with Sykuria Shield.

Later, all the way into Season 4, Mechtavius arrives at Vestroia only to be met by every other protagonist Bakugan. They all attack him, but their attacks are, for the most part, shrugged off. There are a few instances where characters like Skyress and Preyas (Bakugan weaker then Hydranoid), was able to make Mechtavius shout in pain due to the damage from the barrage of attacks adding up. Mechtavius begins his assault, and all of his attacks were capable of oneshotting every other character with his attacks, and yet there is one character who revealed they are capable of deflecting Mechtavius' attacks as well as deal damage to him on two occasions in this battle. Blade Tigrerra.

Mechtavius, previously, had soundly defeated and tanked attacks from the likes of Fusion Drago, which is Drago's last and strongest form.

Now, I'm not proposing that Tigrerra is stronger then Fusion Drago, but the fact that SHE, of all Bakugan, was able to deal damage to Mechtavius as well as block his attacks shows that even the weaker Protagonist Bakugan are consistently pitted against 2-C characters and capable of giving those 2-C characters a hard time.

Well, that essentially acts as the bulk of my reasoning for 2-C Bakugan. However, with it comes the follow.

1. A lot of Bakugan revisions would be needed, as many Bakugan scale to this.

2. Would this cause any of Drago's later forms to be above 2-C? He has six evolution after Neo Drago, so is there the possibilty that his tier could end up going up because of this? Or would they all just stay at 2-C?

Laslty, we need to remove a LOT of the abilities from the Dharak and Dragonoid profiles, since they were only added under the assumption that Drago gets all Bakugan abilites due to having all Bakugan DNA. There is a lack of evidence to support such a claim, so I would like to get these powers removed as soon as possible.

Thoughts?

Off the top of my head, some of the powers that need to be removed are...

Power mimicry, Illusion Creation, Transformation, Self-Matter Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Life-Force Absorption, Fate4 Manipulation, Seeing through walls.

Also, Infinity Drago was capable of turning into water in roder to dodge an attack. Would that count as Transmutation or Intangibility?

Since the old thread took months without reaching a conclusion, I will highlight this one for additional input.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Would this affect the game protagonists of Bakugan?
I honestly don't think so, since the games seem to follow their own canon for the most part iirc

We'd have to analyze the games themselves to really come to any concrete conclusion. If we can't find anything from the games, the power levels of their canon counterparts should be fine. However, I do think that for now Leonidas and Vladitor's profiles should be fine.

Also, I would like to request that for now we focus on the topic of 2-C Bakugan in the anime before we get to the power levels of the games.

Well, I highlighted it, but it seems like nobody here knows about or is interested in Bakugan.

Actually, question.

Does anyone know how strong you have to be in order to fuse two universes together? Because Silent Naga was fusing Vestroia and the human universe together at the end of the first season, and was doing so rather casually.

Also, I'll try to contact people who were involved with previous threads...

I think these revisions seem fair.

No one would get above 2-C though. You can't really tier jump from 2-C to 2-B.

I also think removing those powers is a good idea, as you said it yourself, theirs no solid evidence.

I've unlocked all the tier 2 files as well. I'm pretty sure the likes of Helios and other Bakugan are missing some abilities.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I've unlocked all the tier 2 files as well. I'm pretty sure the likes of Helios and other Bakugan are missing some abilities.
When i get the time, I'll look into Helios.

If I may ask, though, if they aren't open, can we get the Legendary Soldiers and Hydranoid open a well? They are also affected by this scaling.

They are named Clayf, exedra, Appollonir and Oberus. They are the only 4 of the 6 to have profiles on here.

Hey, can someone help me out with Dragonoid's profile? There are some weird italics and bold problems going on and I can't fix them. :/

So, I actually have some stuff that I need to do, and I can't finish updating the profiles right now. Could someone continue working on them?

I already finished updating Hydranoid's profile and Naga's Profile. Drago's profile is being odd, it's having some Italics and Bolding issues that I don't know how to fix. Other then that, the profile should have the correct power levels and such.

The only Bakugan that have profiles and are unaffected by this upgrade are Fear Ripper and Harpus.

All Bakugan profiles can be found here.

Thank you in advance.

Some edits have messed the structure of the profiles, much later i will fix them or another Admin will do it before.

Well, I updated some more profiles. The completed profiles are now Dragonoid's (Managed to fix the problems going on with it), Hydranoid's, Helios's, Hades's, Naga's and Dharak's.

Just a few more and then the profiles will all be updated.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I can help with some of them. What edits does Clayf and Exedra need??
Well, we can remove the Multi-Galaxy rating from their profiles, since I can no longer find evidence of them helping to create the Perfect Core (I mentioned this in the previous thread which is linked at the top of the OP).

However, we can now re-work their keys.

"Season 1 | Season 2" should be sufficient. For the Season 1 Key, we could rate them as City Level, as they could go toe-to-toe with City level Bakugan like Delta Drago and Dual Hydranoid.

For Season 2, they can also be rated as Multi-Universal, as Apollonir could keep up with Vexos Drago and all six could keep up with Farbros (who could alter keep up with Helios MK2).

Also if you are going to do Clayf and Exedra, could you maybe do Apllonir and Oberus as well?

Umm okay I will. Could you give me a description of each of their new keys and justificacions if you don't mind.

Sure

At least City level (Should be comparable to Delta Drago and Dual Hydranoid) | At least Multi-Universe level (Capable of fighting evenly with Farbros when aided by the other 5 Legendary Warriors)

That should be sufficient for their profiles.

Feel free to edit anything you think should be different. Also if you can you should remove the Tier 3 and Tier 6 categories of their profiles since I'm in my cellphone if you can of course.

Back