• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugan: Final Dragonoid Revisions Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Mechativus Destroyer literally far superior to the Perfect Core ? It kinda makes sense for them to be fodder in comparison TBH .

In retrospect this may actually work IMO . Plus considering how knowledgable and wise Apollonir is, this should be considered legitimate , this SHOULD scale to the pokemon that scale to Neo Dragonoid and above. In fact, i'll attempt to get a hold off some people whom are moderately interested.

@Phoenix In Drago's case he wouldn't need others to keep it open for just him if he is the only one using it. Then again, if he can't access it on the fly then he shouldn't have it.

@Seed That does make sense actually. Hell, Mechtavius on his own is right up there with Drago and, from what I recall, superior to him overall.

Just for reference, here is the fight.

Tigrerra knocks Mechtavius to one knee and even knocks away his laser attacks

Proof that other Bakugan like Elfin and Ingram were present in the battle

However... They don't dominate them in a straight up fight. It just shows they are on a similar tier of power in that fight, which makes sense if they are comparable to Neo Dragonoid. FOr both examples, they are treated as fodder afterwards. I am notifying a mod currently.

Wait... I know he is far superior to the Perfect Core, but to what degree ?

We aren't really certain what the gap is exactly. Drago in Neo Drago was as powerful as the Perfect Core, which was capable of correcting two different Universes and keeping them from colldiing and collapsing onto each other. Later he got all of Code Eve's power, and then even farther after that he evolved into Fusion Drago and fodderized Evolved Razenoid (who was stated to be superior to Code Eve herself).

Mechtavius was able to keep up with and, iirc, easily take on Fusoin Drago when he didn't have Dragonoid Destroyer.

@Seed

Mechtavius has a lot of stuff and people wanted to focus on the Six Legendary Soldiers first.

Other Bakugan comparable to Fusion Drago should be, like, Helios and any other Bakugan associated with the Battle Brawlers (I don't remember many of the Bakugan from Season 4 anyway so RIP).

I see..

Exactly how powerful is Fusion Dragonoid ? Like in comparison to Neo Dragonoid.

Does this mean Bakugan like Hydranoid and the Bakugan Battle Brawler's Bakugan ?

Well, I don't exactly have too much of an idea, but the Perfect Core was already 2-C, and to only add on Code Eve who made other Bakugan comparable to the Perfect Core in the first place, Fusion Drago would be WAY stronger then Neo Dragonoid.

If anything, Hydranoid, Preyas, Elfin, Tigrerra and many other Bakugan COULD scale due to keeping up with foes who could also keep up with Neo Dragonoid when he was in his peak. However, we should wait for more input on that matter and just focus on something else for now.

As of right now, I do believe that the most important things we need to do are find out more info on the Perfect Core's creation (if possible) and find out if Drago EVER used an ability that exclusively belonged to another Bakugan. I will look into both matters while we (hopefully) await input from someone with more authority on the site.

Sorry for not posting anything here, been really busy lately.

Still, I can't find anything that would immediately suggest Drago has all abilities of all Bakugan. If ProfessorKukui4life could respond here, he might be able to help us find something in Mechtanium Surge in terms of Drago and the Bakugan DNA

Perfect Core origins are still vague. Still, in all visual depictions of Vestroia being made, The Perfect Core just appears not long afterwards, implying that it came into existence at the same time as the universe of Vestroia and that Genesis Dragonoid made it.

Neo Drago being 2-C due to a statement made by Apollonir that he already rivals the Perfect Core is pretty legit. The statement is clear and from a reliable source (Apollonir literally lives in the Perfect Core, so he should be able to read the power levels). Whether or not Drago would end up becoming 2-A due to an evolution of some sort at some point in time is beyond me, though.

It's fine Gim.

I haven't found it either, and i re-watched a good portion of Bakugan.

Same.

It scales to a lot of his forms , but also scales to a lot of Pokemon . For instance Alpha Hyrdranoid , & the other 5 main pokemon , and many of the rivals would scale to 2-C on the low and high-ends.

I agree about Neo Dragonoid being 2-A.

Also when the six ancient Bakugan seperated Drago from the Perfect Core they said he regenerated himself a new body, that would mean Drago has Low-Godly regen.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
It's fine Gim.
I haven't found it either, and i re-watched a good portion of Bakugan.

Same.

It scales to a lot of his forms , but also scales to a lot of Pokemon . For instance Alpha Hyrdranoid , & the other 5 main pokemon , and many of the rivals would scale to 2-C on the low and high-ends.
Think you mean Bakugan not Pokemon lul

But yeah, Bakugan like Alpha Hydranoid should certainly be 2-C now that I think about it. Along with all other Season 1 Bakugan

When Drago was getting beaten up by those Guardians of Naga things after having gained the Infinity Core, Alpha Hydranoid and the others intervened and killed the Guardians when Infinity Drago couldn't.

Plus, Hal-G was frightened when Alpha Hydranoid intervened and opposed him and Silent Naga.

Phoenix821 said:
I agree about Neo Dragonoid being 2-A.
Also when the six ancient Bakugan seperated Drago from the Perfect Core they said he regenerated himself a new body, that would mean Drago has Low-Godly regen.
Wait, I don't think Neo Drago should be 2-A

Perfect Core is at best a solid 2-C according to people from the older thread, so Neo Drago would at best be 2-C.

tbh most of his forms would be 2-C as well.

It's fine lol

If we could get Dragonmasterxyz in here, then maybe we could get the necesary backing upgrade a bunch of bakugan and Neo Drago to 2-C

I'll make a seperate post discussing such a topic. For now, are there any more things that need to be touched on for Drago? I think we covered the DNA thing (We can likely remove stuff like that at this point).

We have a potential buff for him (I'll make another thread for it, along with who it scales to.)

Am I missing anything?

What about the upgrades that were agreed on in the previous thread, before we started discussing wether drago should get all abilites, like High godly Regen

Can you link it here? I'll look through it and see if any of those things would even still apply to Drago (Since a lot of them were only applicable to him via the DNA thing, which is basically disproven at this point).

I think the only two things that can still be certainly applied to Drago at this point, even when taking into consideration how having all DNA doesn't grant him the ability to use all Bakugan powers, are Infinite/Immeasurable speed (which ever one is more fitting in this scenario), and the ability to sense energy/evil energy.

Everything else seems to not be applicable to Dragonoid specifically. There are things/powers in there that apply to many normal Bakugan, but then again there are some things that probably apply to no one (Causality Manipulation and such).

It might help if you clearly summarise the conclusions of your discussion.

Antvasima said:
It might help if you clearly summarise the conclusions of your discussion.
As it stands, there is no evidence to support Drago getting all abilities simply because he has all Bakugan DNA inside of him. It simply granted him a power boost and caused him to evolve.

Neo Dragonoid should be buffed from Country Level to Universe Level+, as he is outright stated to rival the Perfect Cores power and therefore should be comparable to it. This would cause MASSIVE revisions in terms of Bakugan power levels. All in all, a new thread should likely be made to discuss this topic.

In this thread a lot of powers were suggested for Drago, but only a few really matter at this point. The only powers shown in this thread should be applied to Drago is the ability to sense energy and evil energy, and Infinite/Immeasurable speed for both Titanium Drago and Fusion Drago. It should be noted that Dragonmasterxyz DID give the thumbs up for that last one.

Hopefully this post helps lol

@Gimmy

What evidence? I've been reading through this thread and I can't find any evidence other than the final battle of the original series. Just because it forced an evolution doesn't mean he automatically gains all of their powers.

Video of this? Also, he's beaten by Bakugan who have never displayed feats on par with the Perfect Core (looking at you Helios).

Remind me why Drago has Infinite/Immeasurable speed?

I've been out of the loop for a bit, so I'm no 100% sure on this stuff anymore. I'll post Kukui's reasons for Infinite/Immeasurable speed. I'll see what happens from there.

• Drago is able to move around within voids such as Code Eve's when he fought Dharak and the Original Drago's when they were talking to each other (even though Drago was forcefully teleported there but can still move around). Im aware that this shouldn't hold water due to the void rule but since Drago is a direct descendant of the Original Drago, whom was directly spawned out of Code Eve, and inherits his power, he should be legitimately capable of moving around in voids as a real feat.
  • Both Code Eve and the Original Dragonoid live in their own voids outside of space-time, so both individually would have the specific speed rating. Drago scales above them in literally everyway once he obtains the Element and all of Code Eve's power. And the Original Drago is weaker than both Drago (even Lumino Drago is superior once defeating Dragonoid Colossus) and Code Eve anyway. Basically, its Drago>>>>>Code Eve>>>>>Weaker Drago>>>>>>Dragonoid Colossus>>>Original Drago in stats.
  • Drago is able to fight against and defeat enemies who even surpass Code Eve in everything (in fact, once becoming Fusion Drago he pretty much curbstomped Evolved Razenoid in a single attack fairly easily and Base Razenoid is already above Code Eve).

Well that was a copy and paste of the original thread. Kukui would have to come and tell us the episodes and timeframes as I do not know.

Sorry, meant that there is NO evidence of DNA giving Drago all abilities. I typed the wrong thing lol. I tried to say that Drago SHOULDN'T get all Bakugan abilities

Earlier in this thread someone literally posted a link where Apollonir states that Drago is on par with the Perfect Core. This statment is Reliable considering this statement comes from Apollonir, one of the most knowledgable Bakugan in the verse as well as a being living inside of the Perfect Core itself. The links for this stuff have already been posted in this thread.

And tbh if you want info on infinite/immeasurable speed you'd have to message Kukui about it.

We have changed our standards for immeasurable speed. Please check our Speed page for further information.

Alright, I'll look through Bakugan to see if there is anything that qualifies for Infinite Speed under these circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back