• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugan: Final Dragonoid Revisions Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not being too active here. School is keeping me super busy and I can't really do much atm

Might want to message other people directly to see if they are interesting in this thread

You can politely message Reppuzan and Dragonmasterxyz to comment here if you wish.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to help out.

I don't have the time to watch all of Bakugan to confirm everything nor do I have the knowledge necessary to confirm everything by myself.

I'm just here to analyze whatever data was posted.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for the help.

I am pretty much in the same boat. Also I thought we were waiting on Kukui to comment here as he knows more about this than anyone.

Okay. If somebody asks him to comment here, Dragonmasterxyz and Reppuzan might be able to evaluate it.

@Phoenix

Last time we spoke about the issue, he told me he didn't want to talk about it again, so I really don't know what to do about this.

Well I believe that Drago should not get all abilities, beacuase while the sacred orb does contain all abilities there's no proof Drago can use them all except his own.

Also Drago's forms after Neo Dragonoid should be upgraded to 2-C because it was stated that Drago had become nearly as powerful as the perfect core itself by Appolonir at 16:53

Also I'm not sure about Drago getting infinite speed.

Phoenix821 said:
Well I believe that Drago should not get all abilities, beacuase while the sacred orb does contain all abilities there's no proof Drago can use them all except his own.
Also Drago's forms after Neo Dragonoid should be upgraded to 2-C because it was stated that Drago had become nearly as powerful as the perfect core itself by Appolonir at 16:53

Also I'm not sure about Drago getting infinite speed.
Finally found some time to comment

This all seems to be it, really.

However, should the 2-C upgrade go through for Neo Drago, then a lot of Bakugan would then get upgraded as a result of scaling from this (Alpha Hydranoid, Gorem, preyas, etc.).

I also disagree with him having all the abilities, unless explicitly stated.

It seems like it . The scaling is going to take a while, but it's legitimate due to who exactly is stating it.

It doesn't seem like people are interested in helping out with evaluating this.

Here i see the Infinite Speed, which requirements have changed, so i'm not sure it can be added. New abilities, which there is a debate whatenever he should have them or not and a 2-C upgrade from a statement.

Yeah, I hope that Matthew and The Everlasting can manage to figure out how to adjust our infinite and immeasurable speed requirements to something that is both accurate and more easy to understand and apply.

Sorry for not replying before.

The only things that need adjusting are the removal of all of those abilities that drago had as a result of having all DNA. That statement has been proven false due to a lack of evidence supporting it.

The other big change here is, again, the 2-C scaling that goes out to nearly every character now, although it would take up a lot of time getting this all squared away and we still need others opinions. If needed, I can repost the reasoning/evidence for the 2-C scaling for everyone.

I have no idea what to make of inifinite/immeasurable speed lol

As this is an old thread that almost everybody have forgotten the contents of, it might be best if you start a new content revision thread that summarises the conclusions from this one in order to get more attention.

Okay. You can post a link here afterwards, so I can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back