• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugan: Final Dragonoid Revisions Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the thread good enough, or do you wish to create your own and close the one Seed created? Seed has been repeatedly unreliable in the past.

Antvasima said:
Is the thread good enough, or do you wish to create your own and close the one Seed created? Seed has been repeatedly unreliable in the past.
I suppose that I can still just make my own thread. I'll be busy for most of tomorrow, but I should still be able to get it done quickly enough. I'll post the link to my thread in here after I complete it.

That is an exaggeration, but Gimmy seems more well-informed about this topic.

I might as well with the way you worded it. People will be more likely to ignore my threads ( Even if some are actuality good ones. ) if I'm stated to be unreliable by both you and Matt.

Look, both I and Matthew have to be able to freely evaluate whether or not threads are reliable, without people overreacting due to us doing our jobs for the sake of this wiki.

Did I say anything about your jobs being purely involved ? Look, as content mods , you have your rights. I just don't like being called "unreliable" . When my threads are put under that umbrella.. I automatically assume that means the worst for anything I attempt to do ( Negative mind tends to do that a lot ) .

It's not like I make stuff up just because. None of the stuff i said or did on this site was " made up " ( sans Haruka... But i try to forget her... ) I mention everything possible to try to be helpful. Talk about having the opposite effect huh ? Let me just remind you of some of the reasons why people should automatically assume that from me:

Marvel : No evidence , quite literally BS , extreme exaggeration , outliers, lack of common sense, overall stupidity , etcetera etcetera

DC: BS and extreme misunderstanding

Dragonball: Somehow haven't screwed this up

Haruka : Misunderstanding

Pokemon : Misunderstanding / BS

Winx Club : Lack of common sense

Ben 10 : Extreme Outliers ahoy !

Bakugan : Only thing. I am not messing up. And even then... There is likely something I'm gonna do later

The list is long and shameful.

Well, I am sorry that you feel that way, and do not think that you should take this personally, but several of your threads or blog posts genuinely have been unreliable and incoherently written. We cannot constantly lie in order to not step on any toes.

Anyway, this discussion is derailing the thread, and given that I am very overworked, I do not have the time to deal with it.

It's fine... Its more me than anything else. I try not to... But it hasn't been successful. Andnyes, I know this... It's why I ... Feel that way in the first place.

Forgive me. Let's not talk about this again.

Okay. No problem. Again, try not to take silly things like this personally.

This is just a wiki, with an already overworked staff, so we cannot act as mental health consultants as well, but it might be an idea to contact a professional if you really need it.

Okay. Thank you. I will browse through it, and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back