• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugan Discussion Thread

ayyyy, nice to see this is even a thing!

MutantDragonoid1.jpg

Here is a Mercury Dragonoid picture I found.

Youtube honestly has a lot of DB wank and massively lowballs anything pitted against it.

There was this one time I was arguing with some idiot for weeks who said the Creation Trio werent anywhere near Universe level and that he played the games to know it.....

@ProfessorKukui4Life

I myself didn't think Bakugan went anything above like, City Block until it got a lot of attention here.

Whatever happened to those Galaxy feats for Bakugan again? I noticed none of the pages have them.

Darkanine said:
@ProfessorKukui4Life
I myself didn't think Bakugan went anything above like, City Block until it got a lot of attention here.

Whatever happened to those Galaxy feats for Bakugan again? I noticed none of the pages have them.
The Galaxy/Multi-Galaxy thing mostly belongs to the 6 Legendary Soldiers from when they all had their Positive Energy, as the six of them used their Positive Energy to make up the Infinity Core, which is half of the Perfect Core.

And if you think thats bad, just wait. That's not even the worst of it.

There was a pokemon debate me and some others were in one time and there was this idiot who was MASSIVELY lowballing Arceus and UNBELIEVEABLY wanking Mewtwo. Seriously it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

He not only legimitately claimed Arceus was just someone who relied on plates in order to be strong, making him a "dependant" pokemon, and that it took a rock to beat him while Mewtwo could just "think it away", he also claimed all of the scans, feats and evidence from the anime/games I shown him proving Mewtwo is nothing compared to Arceus are "Drawn Illustrations".....made by ME......

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
And if you think thats bad, just wait. That's not even the worst of it.
There was a pokemon debate me and some others were in one time and there was this idiot who was MASSIVELY lowballing Arceus and UNBELIEVEABLY wanking Mewtwo. Seriously it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

He not only legimitately claimed Arceus was just someone who relied on plates in order to be strong, making him a "dependant" pokemon, and that it took a rock to beat him while Mewtwo could just "think it away", he also claimed all of the scans, feats and evidence from the anime/games I shown him proving Mewtwo is nothing compared to Arceus are "Drawn Illustrations".....made by ME......
This hurts me.

I also have a friend who, no matter what is said, truly believes that a Level 1 Rattata with a Focus Sash, Quick Attack and Endeavor could beat Arceus.

I then told him that Arceus can learn Toxic and we never spoke about it again. :)

How many seasons of Bakugan were there again? I kinda gave up on it when the toys became anything but spherical.

Seriously, what are those pyrimid and cube Bakugan even?

"Seriously, what are those pyrimid and cube Bakugan even?"

Traps....Literally Traps.

They were supposed to be supports for the actual Bakugan IIRC. Whenever the actual Bakugan get into trouble they are supposed to help them out. Some even fuse with Bakugan.

I think they are like really good support Bakugan. Season 2 made them look pretty badass. Maxus Drago is Drago fused with multiple traps.

I remember going to Toy's r us and seeing that $40-$50 Bakugan fortress and was like, 'Wat'.

Managed to make myself watch till the season Julie (I think that's her name) became useless.

In season 2 all the main characters except Drago got captured and turned to stone.

By Season 2, some of the original Bakugan like Gorem, Tigrerra and Skyress just didn't want to fight. Hydranoid only fought to protect Alice from Shadow (what a sweet-heart) and Preyas wanted to take part in the final battle, iirc.

Gorem and Tigerra stopped fighting by S2 since they acknowlegded their limits compared to Drago and the others who've evolved higher and are basically just Veteran bakugan.

Im glad Julie was never truly kicked tho. And Runo coming back in S4 ^_^

Linehalt is, for some reason, one of my favorite Bakugan.

Also, thinking about it, if we DO buff Lumino Drago up to low 2-C, doesn't that mean Linehalt with the Forbidden Power might also be low 2-C at max, as no Bakugan at that moment could contend with Linehalt unleashing the Forbidden Power aside from Dragonoid Colossus?

Mine too. I like how he was a Dark Bakugan with cursed powers and from the start he was nothing but pure hearted and loved to be around Ren and care for him like Ren did for all of the Dark Bakugan.

And yeah that would likely upgrade Lienhalt as well. And seeing as how Code Eve herself worried about Lienhalts power it would make sense.

This would also make Base Dharak tier 2 as well for being equal to Lumino Drago.

IDK if anyone here does care and I know this is a Bakugan thread, but is anyone here a fan of Fossil Fighters? I just remembered that this wiki has profiles for the Fossil Fighters characters and vivosaurs, but they are all Unknown.

I have both the original and Fossil Fighters Champions (I don't have Frontier, however), so I can look inot most of the attacks amde by certain Vivosaurs. Anyone up for trying to revise those profiles?

GimmyJibbsJr said:
IDK if anyone here does care and I know this is a Bakugan thread, but is anyone here a fan of Fossil Fighters? I just remembered that this wiki has profiles for the Fossil Fighters characters and vivosaurs, but they are all Unknown.
I have both the original and Fossil Fighters Champions (I don't have Frontier, however), so I can look inot most of the attacks amde by certain Vivosaurs. Anyone up for trying to revise those profiles?
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me I WANT to revise them. I'm the one who cleaned them up and put them at unknown to keep them from being deleted. Though I am out of the loop with some feats. I remember the planet eating fish...

When someone gets a chance, you should watch Mechatinum Surge Episode 30.

I really like how Shun trains like an actual ninja and fights with his partner Bakugan...literally

Honestly his first transformation was the most epic one. Like the build up for delta Dragonoid was great.

This is serious PIS but is also really cool:

Shun is able to fight head to head with Nonent Bakugan.......with his pure ninja skills alone.....

Back