• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki The Grappler Speed Downgrade Thread

. "Yujiro dodges lighting"

Theres no pixel scaling, and armor came back 1 year later and said it was wrong, remove this shit
There is. You will find it by sliding the images on the side.

For you:
QpCgvZX.png

There is. You will find it by sliding the images on the side.

For you:
latest
Yeah the calculation is wrong as it is, I was thinking about it a couple months back (If I remember correctly I saw it called out in some Reddit thread lmao), it'd have to be recalculated using the full distance travelled by the lightning from the cloud

Didn't know that. Seeing the stuff, the distance traveled by lightning can't be declared using that.

But Yujiro is high hypersonic on his profile, so this stuff should likely be removed as well.

When are you claiming that he starts dodging the lighting? When it's nearly on him? When it's on top of the page? Or when it leaves the cloud.
From the cloud, a human can see a cloud I don’t know why your going with the panel size assumption, either way you shouldn’t debate this with me you should do it with armorchompy and vapourrrrrr because they made this thread and one said he declined the calc

I am back to this thread because Baki fans are very toxic

The lightning feat from the cloud would scale to supersonic (HAHAHHAHAHAHHA)

So I guess Baki will be only supersonic for a while

Back