• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest Multiple Verse Downgrade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is alot of stupid stuff when assuming TR calcs so im just gonna go ahead and downgrade alot of verse because its annoying that TR gets the grunt of it and other verses stay safe

Demon slayer

. "Muzan casually blitzes a fleeing lower demon"

This calc is wrong, you shouldn't use 1 /220 its in the reference for common feats page that this is NOT allowed https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/R...#Other_real_life_statistics_-_Faster_than_Eye better to use 1 / 60

. "Muichiro slices 10,000 fish in an instant"

The anime proves this wrong, its not in an instant, either way why is it assumed he cuts 1000, in the anime we can see like 10-20-30 fish sliced in one slice, 1000 is a bad assumption and cant be used for a plethora of reasons ()

. "Tanjiro dodges a demon"

this is calc stacking...

. "Tanjiro and Gyomei push a boulder"

Pushing something does not equal lifting strength, I can push a 200 kg dumbell for example, does this mean I can lift 200 kg ? NO

Baki The Grappler

. "Musashi attempts a blitz"

This shit wasn't even accepted why the **** is it on the page ?!

. "Yujiro dodges lighting"

Theres no pixel scaling, and armor came back 1 year later and said it was wrong, remove this shit

Lookism

."Hobin moves fast"

theres no pixel scaling, what the **** ? This shit is also calc stacking, this mma fighter has no feats that prove he's FTE consistently lol

."Zack dodges a punch"

Its calc stacking again this fighter has no FTE feats, I remember, the guy was strong but not to the point where using 34.3 is okay, the pixel scaling is also VERY IFFY, 3mm and Zack moved 3 metres ? seems wrong just by looking at it

."Gongseob hitting a bell"

He hit the bell multiple times already, the bell was much weaker, you gotta divide it dude

."Jichang vapourises a safe"

Wrong, safes thicknes is 2.54 cm not 11 cm

Jujutsu Kaisen

."Hakkari dodges lightning"

even if this is lighting, why are you measuring to the arm is much much further along, but this shouldn't change the results much

Attack on titan

. "Eren intercepts a cannon ball"

The cannon ball speed is wrong, using 250 m/s we get the new result of 748 m/s (supersonic)

The Boxer

."Yu dodges a punch"

the speed of the punch is 14.3053m/s and the distance between Yu and the punch is 0.0079734219269103m, so timeframe is 0.0079734219269103/14.3053= 0.0005573753732s. Speed would be: 0.672/0.0005573753732: 1205.65m/s. However there is ZERO evidence to suggest that Yu was moving 0.672m within 0.0005573753732s timeframe. He could just dodge by matching the other guy's pacing. If we were to compare Yu's initial position to his final position, we'd also have to take in the full distance moved by the other guy, not just the distance between Yu and his fist. This is why the calc is wrong

Im not done yet though

Spy X family

"Yor throws a ball into space"

This calc scales yor to high hypersonic, after debating this ball "escaped earths orbit" however I still want to know what escaping earths orbit is, how high does it have to be, 20km, 100km, this calc shouldn't work because where do we count leaving earths orbit ?

"Yor dodges a spear"

Idk why your pixel scaling to her hair? Like her hair is gonna change

for the speed he used 12 m/s ?? Why not use 8 m/s (The average)

Also the same reasons as the Yu calc, also There's no evidence to suggest that she moved her upper body 45degs within that timeframe

if were gonna be nitpicky with TR calcs we gotta be nit picky with every ******* verse

still not done

Doctor Stone

Dodging a sword doctor stone

do I even have to go into depth about this feat ? This shit is calc stacking, plain and simple, the speed at which a character can move is different, If she moved at this speed and created after images in THIS scene it would have been fine but no, its just calc stacking, this is different to something like Kakucho blitzing Angry because Angry was in the form he was in during the time where he blitzed the 4 heavenly kings, although I don't need to explain this anymore

Moz Blitz Calc

this shit is ass, I don't get how this was accepted, the calc says that he moves 74 metres ?!, just by looking at it we see he moves no more then 5 metres, either way there is no reason to give him superhuman perception, especially becuase this isn't necesarily a blitz, we see his face clearly able to react, a blitz is classes as moving so fast a character isn't able to notice you, this shit is so confusing as well, why the **** are you calculation the ships length ? This clearly isn't the ship length its a draw bridge, for you to assume a character is being blitzed is wild, I don't mind using 0.2 but 0.08 is just incorrect

Last edited:
THAT IS LITERALLY A BANWORTHY OFFENSE MY DUDE. ARE YOU THAT TOUCHED IN THE HEAD TO NOT REALIZE THIS?
Ban worthy ? For downgrading calcs ? The TR calcs inspired me to make this

Ignore all of that anyway dude, these downgrades are valid, so this thread is important

You are not supposed to lay down a CRT on multiple verses like this without going through them individually, and then you go out of your way to admit you made them solely out of spite. How the **** are we supposed to take this lying down when multiple of the calcs have issues for different reasons that all need to be hashed out in their own threads?

You are not supposed to lay down a CRT on multiple verses like this without going through them individually, and then you go out of your way to admit you made them solely out of spite. How the **** are we supposed to take this lying down when multiple of the calcs have issues for different reasons that all need to be hashed out in their own threads?
Thats a whole lotta threads

Ban worthy ? For downgrading calcs ? The TR calcs inspired me to make this
Last I recall, your ass was threadbanned for shit similar to this, on top, it is not allowed to downgrade multiple verses at once like this especially when whatever errors they may have in their calcs is based on multiple different reasonings and need to be handled verse-by-verse instead of one fell swoop. WHY DO YOU THINK WE DO NOT ALLOW DOWNGRADING OF TIERS 3, 2 AND 1 IN A SINGLE THREAD WHENEVER A SITEWIDE POLICY CHANGE HAPPENS?

Ignore all of that anyway dude, these downgrades are valid, so this thread is important
No, I will respectfully not do so. To the RVR you go.

Last I recall, your ass was threadbanned for shit similar to this, on top, it is not allowed to downgrade multiple verses at once like this especially when whatever errors they may have in their calcs is based on multiple different reasonings and need to be handled verse-by-verse instead of one fell swoop. WHY DO YOU THINK WE DO NOT ALLOW DOWNGRADING OF TIERS 3, 2 AND 1 IN A SINGLE THREAD WHENEVER A SITEWIDE POLICY CHANGE HAPPENS?

No, I will respectfully not do so. To the RVR you go.
My bad jit I didn't realise that, Ill make individual threads then brb

why

Junior brother, if you're gonna do something like this, the best you could do is to at least:
  1. Not make it obvious nor admit that this is fueled purely out of spite;
  2. Format your post clearly and formally so that it doesn't hurt the eyes to read, or better yet;
  3. Create separate CRTs for separate verses so these potential downgrades can be properly discussed in their own threads.
Nobody's going to touch a bloated, hastily-made thread like this. And if you feel too lazy to create separate threads for all of them, don't expect others to sit through this one.

Thats a whole lotta threads
Doesn't matter, either you follow the rules or you get reported.

Spy X family
"Yor throws a ball into space"

This calc scales yor to high hypersonic, after debating this ball "escaped earths orbit" however I still want to know what escaping earths orbit is, how high does it have to be, 20km, 100km, this calc shouldn't work because where do we count leaving earths orbit ?
One last thing, @ElajRuengies and I effectively debunked these silly reasonings you had in another Spy X Family thread dedicated solely for this exact feat.

My bad jit I didn't realise that, Ill make individual threads then brb

why
Why? You have the audacity to ask why after you just blatantly and unapologetically make it clear you're doing this out of spite?

I'm sure our lad here is just a bit confused, bet he just didn't know that you can't make multiple downgrades in a single thread

I'm sure our lad here is just a bit confused, bet he just didn't know that you can't make multiple downgrades in a single thread
He literally just admitted he made it out of spite.

Either he is insanely clueless to the point where this violates our rules, or he really is serious with his salt.

I
He literally just admitted he made it out of spite.

Either he is insanely clueless to the point where this violates our rules, or he really is serious with his salt.
I made some of the threads, for the spy family calc I still think we should make the earths orbit clear

Never really understood why being spiteful made threads invalid, like, why do the OP's reasons for creating a thread even matter?

I

I made some of the threads, for the spy family calc I still think we should make the earths orbit clear
THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT THAT HASN'T BEEN ALREADY DISCUSSED ON THAT THREAD.

Do not dig this grave of yours any deeper beyond this. I am warning you, right here and now.

Because it shows they are only there to create chaos and uproot the local peace of the site.

Case in point, Hellsing's DB Cosmology Downgrade thread.
I don't hate any of the verses, Im actually a fan of most of them and have them in my top 10, lookism is actually my fav manhwa, so I don't think it should create any problems since I was only inspired by the TR downgrades

I don't hate any of the verses, Im actually a fan of most of them and have them in my top 10, lookism is actually my fav manhwa, so I don't think it should create any problems since I was only inspired by the TR downgrades
DOES. NOT. MATTER.

You literally admitted to making this thread out of spite, which already nukes any sense of good will you might have intended for this thread.

Uhm how ? I'm annoyed that TR is getting so many downgrade threads for being picky so Im gonna downgrade other verses that have bad calcs, NOTHING wrong with that
Well, downgrading verses based on genuinely bad calculations is fine at least, but it should be done in different threads, and not too many of them at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back