• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Pain Tolerance

Looking through the profiles of Grappler Baki and I noticed an ability that nobody has that I think many characters should have. Pain tolerance.

Many characters in the verse have shown feats to back this up. Such as both Hanayama and Jack being unfazed after having their jaw torn or blown off, or Doppo long list of injuries in his fight against Yujiro barely slowing him down. Baki also showed this well when he didn't scream out in pain from Yanagi's whip strike. The list goes on.

As of now I propose these changes.

Pain Tolerance: - Retsu, Katsumi, Dorian, Spec, Yanagi, Musashi, Oliva, Pickle

Immense Pain Tolerance: - Baki, Yujiro, Hanayama, Jack, probably Yuichiro, Doppo

Up for debate: - Kaku Kaioh, Shibukawa, Doyle, Sikorsky, Nomi, Yuri

Didn't Spec shoot himself in the cheek repeatedly and not flinch one bit?

I agree with this.

Yes sir, he also had his arm "explode" from Hanayama and just stared at it, simply surprised at what happened. It took Hanayama ripping a chunk of his thigh out before Spec finally yelled in pain.

I definitely agree with this. Most relevant characters in Baki seem to feel very little pain. Probably one of the most defining characteristics of the franchise.

Anyway, these members can probably give useful imput, EliminatorVenom, Anttron224.

Back