• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

[Repost]

"Unnecessary, but so be it, doesn't matter anyways." Corvus says, walking back towards the entrance and up the stairs, ready to react to more attackers.

Jonah strokes his chin for a second, exaggeratedly sticking out his lips.

"Several reasons, to be 'onest with ya. Mainly, you did'n try ta state your claim, just acting like some creepy som bitch. Also, 'bout that, I don' think they will much longer since they probably hate my guts right now."

He chucks to himself at the last sentence.

[Repost]

"Ye, let's just get out of here"

Quentima says as she goes towards the entrance, ready to shoot any incoming guards

[Repost]

"We freed you miners from your debts, happy?", I ask in a somewhat pissed voice to then go to the entrance.

Sophie noticed that the store owner was dead and quickly realized that she was regretting associating herself with these people. She frowned, but took a moment to browse and see what was around here. "Hmm...what should I get...?"

@Hl3: "Please just leave." The voice says.

@Miners: Several of the miners immediately stop working, with a few more going down further, yelling about freedom.

Several more gun wielding guards are at the entrance to the mine and begin firing the second you get to the top of the stairs

Quentima, who was aiming already, start shooting back, aiming for headshots, with a barrage of ki blasts as she runs to get some cover

Nero goes and grabs various supplies from around the store (food, water etc.) and places them in the bag.

Oh boy, I wonder what the group in the mine has gotten up to. He thinks as he walks outside checking around to see if there were any other interesting buildings in the town

Corvus immediately warps further back down the stairs, at which point he fires his bow, causing the blades to curve in such a way that they aim at the guards.

@Phoenix/Faruel/Drite: The guards are impaled and killed (giving 1/5th a soul each). At this point many of the workers are running up from the mines and celebrating.

@Jacky: The register is filled with old US Dollars, "Reconstructed States" Dollars, something marked "Enclave Official bonds", and bottle caps for Coca Cola

The store is filled with a good amount of supplies for everyone.

@Hl3: "My home."

Sanson follows Nero outside "Maybe we should head into the mine now? Unless theres another place you wanna go?"

Corvus walks further, looking out for if there's other guards or not.

"It seems we've instigated something of a revolution." He comments as he exits.

Having filled his two bags with loot, Ukyo followed Nero.

"Oh Oh, quite the supprising sight."

He comments at seeing the revolutionary miners.

"This place doesn't seem like the best place, does it?" She asked as she ransacked the cash register, and Alison began packing random snacks and food into that little bag of hers. "Work in the mines all day, come back out, live a terrible life. All too familiar, for my tastes. ...I hate it." She spoke with venom in her voice, like a hissing serpant, and there was a literal fire in her eyes. She grinned, the flames giving off a little orange glow which covered her face. She chuckled.

"Alison, do me a favor and run off, will you? I'm about to have a little fun."

"Oh, great. Good job." She slowly walked off, out of the store...and then she booked it. Out of the town. She knew what was going to happen...

Sophie giggled and slowly, the fire in her eyes began to leak out, covering her body as if she was a cracking windowpane, running down her cheeks, to her torso, to arms and her legs until cracks covered her whole body. And then...they opened!

Fire spewed out, shooting quite literally everywhere around her, and she let out a manic laugh as wood began to be scorched and incinerated within seconds. She finished her laugh by rushing outside, now a moving ball of fire that kept shooting out, and with greater speed than normal, she was able to quickly run through a wooden wall that incinerated the closer she got. There wasn't much stopping her. Rather burn a few people to charcoal than have them live as slaves!

Every house or building she moved even slightly close to, its start to catch on fire, lovely little orange sparks, like little infants, which would grow into raging adults! The general silence or natural noises of the outside world were slowly getting drowned out by the sound of crackling fire and snapping structures. If she could help it, this whole town'll be burning down!

After filling some bags, Amastris leaves the Store to find a miner revolution

"What happened here?"

And then Amastris barely dodges the giant fire ball that burst out of the Store

The town, now on fire, is in pure chaos as the miners tear down the apartment complex and the city burns. Most of the miners have left the mine by now. Several people are fighting on the streets. The doctor is being beaten to death with pickaxes and the clinic is being raided. There's sceaming everywhere. (Jacky gets 1.8 souls total)

@Hl3: "Just a dude with a nice voice and a foggy property."

"Now this is an interesting sight." Corvus says, seemingly unbothered by the fire, though still staying clear of it.

"Things happened, well, better profit" Quentima says as she starts to shoot people who were clearly fighting against themselves

Sophie let our a psychotic kind of laughter as she twirled around in the center of town. Nice, loving warmth. It couldn't burn her now. She became one with the fire, and she wanted everyone to feel that loving warmth that she felt. "Oh, it's just wonderful! All these people are going to be free now! If they don't get burnt, but that's a price to pay for freedom! I know the price very well."

"She does this a lot," Alison said, suddenly right next to Corvus. "When she sees something she doesn't like."

"Ya know, I would question how in the god damn you're able to talk to me from far enuff away that I can't reach ya, but I've seen weirder."

"Well then, this is something alright." Nero says, looking at the fire

"I guess we should get out of here." He says to the others near the mine

"Alright, alright, let's get out of here" Quentima says, still shooting peeps who are killing themselves on the streets

"Let's leave before she could follow us, if we keep her in our group, she might one day incinerate one of us by accident in her tantrums"

@Drite: Several people are now running away from you after you killed 2 people (for 2/5ths a soul)

@Hl3: "I've just got a power for that voice thing and a fog machine."

"Doesn't bother me. Besides, you all just followed us of your own accord anyways, I'm not gonna stop anyone from doing so." Corvus replies, before he begins heading out further west.

Back