• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

No offense, but his page layout is making my eyes hurt.

i mean i know he's trolling so i cant help but laugh at it but like

if you're making a parody or blatantly shtting on someone elses' character you gotta like

****** put some effort in or something besides changing a few words

SlapsonSlaptastic said:
i mean i know he's trolling so i cant help but laugh at it but like
if you're making a parody or blatantly shtting on someone elses' character you gotta like

****** put some effort in or something besides changing a few words
thank you feed back next time is more serious character

Lazerboy

I think this page should be on JBW, or at least, it needs hellvah lot better reasoning for being a High 1-A and 0

Just letting everyone know, though kind of unnecessary, but i have went on to delete Disagreements pages as he seems to not be able to understand nor be able to take his time on properly formating them.

Not to mention that he was also a sock of a banned user from VSB who seems to possess similar grammar to said user. Which i guess is reflected on his words on when both commenting to someone/soemthing AND when he makes his work here. Along with the additional fact that supposedly he was reported here for having made a ripoff of one of our own users pages here, which isn't exactly creative to do (though works can be inspired i guess. Just not be a complete or outright copy of another) nor is that something i or anyone else here would appreciate someone doing that...

Again, just letting everyone know what's up with another batch of "poor pages" here.

I looked at it and do an overview twice.

Yeah...sounds like someone wanted to make a REALLY OP character here...

What's worse, he just literally copied and pasted some powers from another character and/or renamed them.

• Ultimate Observer was copy-pasted as is;
  • Unconditionnal Wish Granting was copy-pasted as is;
  • Screw the Rules, I Do Whatever I Want was renamed Play by my Rules;
  • Godly Left was renamed The Left hand of the Ruler;
  • Godly Durability was copy-pasted as is;
  • Absolute Immortality was copy-pasted as is;
  • Almighty Eyes was renamed Gods Eyes;
  • Magic Eraser was copy-pasted as is.
The worst thing is that Ilona is a joke character, something that Dous doesn't seem to be intended to be.

They shouldn't be deleted. They just need work to bring them in line with our standards.

Didn't say that, just bringing it to attention.

I have seen this character. Without re-looking at the profile in question, It has the power of the " Ring of Destruction", which is directly comparable to it's other "Siblings" , which are characters from teh Chulthu Mythos ( Yog Sothoth in particular ) . Ruby Rose absorbed that power, and as such should eb comparable to the Ring's Full Power.

Destruction's page says it's High 1-C when fused with Ruby with no explanation, but she's High 1-A with it on her page.

She definitely shouldn't have Type 5 and 10 immortality without it.

The statistics need justification, and as a Tier 1 page, the Tier 1 explanation needs a lot more justification.

User contacted about this little issue, hopefully they can respond on this thread and not leave us with air as an answer.

Thanks @Aku

I'm aware of the stats being an issue as Promestein noted here earlier, but it's the powers of the forms that bothering me just as much as that if not more. Things like True Godly Regen shouldn't even be there unless the character is a 1-A in that state with it. Same with having Types 5 and 10 in the SAME key state as well, those being reserved for 1-A's and above.

Either the user changes it to something else or it's gonna literally get deleted off this wikia unless it is changed beforehand to something i would be fine with. But even then, it needs better justifications for it's stats cause the feats section itself is not helping towards it but rather it's powers so...

At best give the user a couple of days or a said deadline before deletion. Wouldn't want anyone pissy about their page being deleted and make an even bigger issue of this situation.

@Aku: I'm fine with that, honestly, as that's what i was thinking. I could maybe go half a week (or a few days) at the least, give or take, for the user to make some changes, however.

I'm okay with the page being deleted. Need to redo the stats with better justifications anyways. I already saw some errors myself, but it's better if I redo it from scratch. As for Destruction, I forgot to change a the key Merged with Ruby Rose to Hibernating for a good while now, this was a good reminder.

@Vericulum: So you're fine with it being deleted for the time being then, correct? If so, we will go forward with that then.

@crossversecrisis Actually don't delete the page just yet. I've got some good ideas in mind on how to change it, even getting rid of the 1-a key. Think I could message you to help me with it?

Well i only reported your Ruby page here due to how horrendous it is to have such powers that i noted a couple times here as you can see above.

The only thing i am going to say here is you need to give better reasonings for her stats and not give powers like "Types 5 and 10" or "True Godly Regen" when those are Tier 1-A and above powers...at least AFAIK of them normally but it still stands.

As for stats, you have to explain on why she has stuff like 4-A tiering to that of the Tier 1-A stuff that usually requires people to ACTUALLY put stuff like being above and beyond all known forms of time and space dimensions and such.

The Tiering System page should have given you a complete idea of how to work with them, in fact. Same with all others.

Now I know this thread is pretty old-ish and I really hate being that girl buuuut...

This page still exists...along with everything on here and the user who made these pages is blocked soooo...

Back