• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baby vs Hatchiyack

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-A

before someone uses this argument to close my thread again and try to ban for making stomps that arent really stomps

Hatchiyack is below SS2 Cell Saga Gohan while Baby was above SS3 Buu Saga Goku since as an infant, this is stomp.

no it wouldt be a stomp because a it says on hatchiyack profile itself that The statistics of Dragon GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon. so now that i got this dumb argument clearfied and salty fans out of way

Missy0124 said:
no it wouldt be a stomp because a it says on hatchiyack profile itself that The statistics of Dragon GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon. so now that i got this dumb argument clearfied and salty fans out of way
The movieverse and GT are treated as the same thing, all apart of the Toeiverse

And in Toeiverse, Super Saiyan 3 is much superior to Super Saiyan 2

So

yes but gt ist canon to the games and hatchiyack is orginally from Uchü-Hes so they do not scale the animation is a promational for the game called plan to eradicate the saiyans and he later appeared in heroes then the manga from my quick double check

The games are scaled to non Canon DB just as GT is

They're both scaling from the same breed of 4-A.

both are non canon yes but there different canons like alot pokemon media is anybody ever goning to scale ssb to ssj4 cause why not and at this point z and ball are only canon that edited out the timeline like gt because of super and then again gt scales to z and super scales to z but z does scale then or they scale to each other heroes scales to the games nothing else because the lore and power scaling at a different level than gt and super

I mean

Hatchiyack is on the same level if not weaker then Broly

Baby via the sheer scaletrain ROLFs on Broly

Not to mention Baby's various Hax

heroes and the games are at a different level beyond even zeno so no they dont scale when you got demigra and towa who can threat the whole multiverse this turning into a canon disgustion cause people cant acept the fact that every thing ist canon and the hax you speack is possension which

The profile doesn't even have a heroes variant

Also you said 4-A versions and Heroes Hatchiyack ain't 4-A

because its a game character it doest need to say it is. you should just know after i have been explaining 20 mins

i did amother check on the wiki he appeared in as follows heroes a ova that was made for a game he debuted let me remained you and the manga for heroes

Honestly what

Dude

You do realize

Non Canon is scaled to non Canon

Heroes is scaled to Heroes

And either way you slice it this is a stomp some way or another

yes i realize heroes scales to heroes duh but gt does not which is my point and it says right on hatchiyack profile because people like me who know and have to explain it to you. check the profile it says this This character only appears in the video animation "The Plan to Eradicate the Saiya-jins", which is a tied into a video game and not canon to the manga or anime which is toeiverse not gameverse which have the same characters but its a different verision of those characters from the toeiverse like broly possed by towa is totally scalable to ssj 2 goku from the broly movie. i mean according to you every non canon thing is considered canon so then dragon ball evolution goku is the same as gt super and xeno goku. im sorry if my spelling is bad its 2 o clock and im exhasted

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hatchiyack here if you belive me

not all characters from heroes have to be 2-B plus he orginated in a game that ist heroes anyways but he is in the heroes manga and game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back