• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Babidi vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you meeeeaaaan if you have 0 mind hax resistance you are ******* butter to the people who have mind hax

Beerus is also an infinitely more powerful god. You have no evidence that his mind hax works against being of this level, and even the likes of Vegeta could resist it.

Beerus is also way, way, way, way faster.

It doesn't. I'm just saying Babidi's mind hax isn't shown to be that powerful. Also, Beerus is way faster and more than capable of universal AOE that clearly far surpasses Babidi.

Ok. Sonic has Fatehax, but he can somehow Fatehax Type 4 Acasuals. That doesn't mean that Sonic doesn't have Fatehax despite it contradicting the way this site works. This shit isn't perfect. That might have been a shitty analogy but it's them best I've got.

So what you're saying is that beerus does have mind hax resistance. If babidi's mind hax can't affect someone who is physically way more powerful than him then that means you agree with what i said in the CRT.

Babidi's mind hax works on beings of Evil, Beerus is more neutral and not really evil enough to be mind haxed. Plus, Babadi couldn't even control Vegeta nor do he or Bibidi have the power to control Kid Buu.

@DGT No, I'm just saying it doesn't work on opponents this powerful.

Also, he doesn't even have to be unaffected, Beerus (who has undetectable godly ki) can just kill him with one blast.

Should we close this thread? It appears to be an obvious mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back