• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Aye.

I'm also making this long-term plan to like have all ships get to max affection and level and I think this is going to be the most ridiculous thing I've done in a game and this is w/o even buying resources or whatnot in it. Just straight hard work (i.e farming and grinding) to do all this xD

I leveled my Minneapolis to an useable level and holy shit is she busted. Prolly one of the best solo Vanguards one can run.

Photh. Genki is right, it is utter and pure madness lol.

I mean I could just go for the ones I like and its still a lot by the dozens xD

By that, it's about maybe 3 dozens and its taking a LONG time to grind much for them. lol

So I had Laffey and Long Island retrofitted a few days ago and so far they've been pretty OP. Especially Laffey though I've yet to get her third and last skill.

Any of y'all have ships that got retrofitted?

Ye, I got Suffolk and Z23 retrofitted. They're both pretty good, expecially Z23. Can't wait for Ayanami to get hers now

I have Z23 and Javelin but have yet to get them to be all full stars to get Ayanami.

Having ships with retrofits and getting all of them complete is as task heavy as raising a ships bond level (at least it's not FGO long where it can take you varying months to even raise one to max bond level xD)

The main issue is getting the blueprints, expecially for the starters who need like 10 T3 ones to be fully retrofitted

Yeah. Getting those is the main problem even with grinding and farming. The daily rewards of them help but not enough if one were to want to retrofit a couple.

Either of you peeps still alive here?

If so, I just came across some OG art of Shoukaku and ZuiZui and...well its at least better than the OG artworks of Colorado, West Virginia, and Maryland's ^^;

Bump!

Anybody alive here in this thread anymore or is ded? First question comes important lol.

DK what exactly to reve this up beyond posting stuff lol.

Either case, I'll probably have to make a new one later if this doesn't work anytime soon lol

Genki is dead, murdered by what i assume to be school

I funnily recently restarted again, after losing interesst in the game (Thank you Zeppelin for not coming home...), dropped 10 bucks and drew Bismarck within the my 5 draws. Yeetus

Nah, it was more like falling into depression after dropping nearly 100 cubes for zepplin, only for her not to come home and i had to wait for a rerun. Waifus not coming home can seriously break a man i tell ya.

Same for me, already got all the event girls from construction

Also I'm done with exams, so now I'm back to the wiki

@Vel That'll take time, too vague feats for now, aside from a tier 6 feat that almost happened

More art be it
Yukikaze azur lane drawn by kanora 6005bc6304cbaf04878e428f4b3aa906
Imagine managing to get her out of sheer luck from some random pulls in the period I was playing less (I missed Mikuma for that), and then ending up oathing her

Yep, it was in Winter's Crown iirc, Enty Alter was about to blow up about half of the Northern Union with a singularity

What if I don't

I'm definitely looking forward to it, even planning on getting it on day one... whenever it gets here next year

Oh hey, Genki is back~

I dont have a playstation 4 to Bambus pain, so i will just sit back on that one.

Back